.

.
.

Mittwoch, 9. April 2008

Little Houses


made for a friend

15 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Einfach wundervoll, liebe Gaby!!!

Rosie hat gesagt…

These are BEAUTIFUL, I just love them. Lucky friend!

Sanja hat gesagt…

traumhaft schöne häuser!!!ja..deine freudin kann sich wirklich freuen!!

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

Spectacular!!!! So beautiful!
chris p

Pocket Full of Prettys hat gesagt…

Your little houses are so cute. Love the look. Hugs***Renea

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Anonym hat gesagt…

So viele Details auf sölche kleine Häuschen: ganz ganz schön!

paru's_circle hat gesagt…

awesome houses!
regards
P

Hermine hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, love your little houses

Gretz hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby you really are th Queen of these little houses!

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with Julie's new 3D houses!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

These are just so awesome Gaby I agree with Greta what wonderful creations will you do with the 3d houses my mind is a boggle
Jen

Kim Logan hat gesagt…

Love these little houses too..are they for a swap?
Kim
x

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

I adore these!!! I can't get enough of the house shaped art! love the tiny flowers... precious!!!!
xoxoxo,
Kristin

Mieke hat gesagt…

WoW, FAB!!!!!