I have always loved waxwings and was so excited to see one so prominently displayed on your lovely piece. Oh how I'd love to swap with you sometime if you are willing!!
Diese Hintergründe sind wirklich toll, was hat es mit dem Wachs auf sich ? Deine Pflanzen-, Insekten- oder überhaupt Natur-ATCs gefallen mir immer ganz besonders ! Liebe Grüße Angela
each and every time we cross paths in cyber space I get so excited, today is no different. Thank you Gaby for your enthusiasm, it put a huge smile on my face! Someone in Alabama luvs ya! MEEEEE! ~Monica :)
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
20 Kommentare:
Gaby, I'd luv to watch you work. These wax ATCs are incredible...
stop back by, we are having a poll.
We need your vote: to ebay or to raffle. ~Monica :)
Gaby: wieder Mahl: só só schön!!!
I have always loved waxwings and was so excited to see one so prominently displayed on your lovely piece. Oh how I'd love to swap with you sometime if you are willing!!
I so dearly love your artwork Gaby!
I'm incredibly excited to trade with you!
Creatively Yours, Laura
wunderschön,Gaby!!
Diese Hintergründe sind wirklich toll, was hat es mit dem Wachs auf sich ?
Deine Pflanzen-, Insekten- oder überhaupt Natur-ATCs gefallen mir immer ganz besonders !
Liebe Grüße
Angela
Ich mag Deine Arbeiten : so farbig und ausdrucksstark - TOLL!
Das ist traumhaft schön geworden Gabi
Gabi-this is very beautiful! The colors are so wonderful-great work!
chris p
Beautiful ATC
Rosalie
Great design and fabulous colour, I love the background
ein wunderschönes seidenschwanz-atc! hintergrund wie immer 1a!!
What can I say you blow me away with your beautiful work
Jen
Auch dieses ATC ist dir wieder super gelungen, klasse Gaby!!!
each and every time we cross paths in cyber space I get so excited, today is no different. Thank you Gaby for your enthusiasm, it put a huge smile on my face! Someone in Alabama luvs ya! MEEEEE! ~Monica :)
Gaby, love our sweet waxwing atc! The colors and nature subject make me want to crawl right into it! :0) Sending hugs your way!
Patti
Beautiful!
Sandra Evertson
Last year my apple was full of waxwings on their migration route...this is incredible!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen