.

.
.

Mittwoch, 30. April 2008

ATCs 3 B's

that means bee, bird and butterfly
made for a friend

19 Kommentare:

johanna hat gesagt…

ein sehr schönes set!!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Alle drei wieder ausgesprochen schön!!!!!!!!!

Sanja hat gesagt…

absolut genial..alle drei,Gaby!!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Yipee!! (Jumping up and down clapping!) I'm SO blessed to be your friend! Thank you, Gaby! I can't believe how beautiful these are! I'm so excited to trade with you. Thank you for your amazing artwork. I feel so honored!

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

Your use of color is so inspirational!! These are gorgeous!
chris p

*jean* hat gesagt…

These are incredible! You are an amazing artist! Lucky friend!!

Mandy Chilvers hat gesagt…

your work is stunning. love these :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

waouuuu !!!

Comme j'aime !!!!!!!!!!!

Bises

Aqua

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

Beautiful!

Femmy hat gesagt…

these are fabulous!!! love your work!!
thanks for visiting my blog.

Angela Sturm hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne ATCs !

Seth hat gesagt…

Beautiful ATCs

Pocket Full of Prettys hat gesagt…

Love these ATC's, love the vibrant colors!

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Unverkennbar Dein Stil - unverkennbar alle drei wunderschön!!!

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

What a stunning collection. YOur friend is sure to be thrilled.

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Hey Gaby doll, these are gorgeous! Love your backgrounds aaaaaaaaalways and with your 3 B's, I am adding a fourth......
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

these ATCs ARE SPRING! Love 'em, Monica :)

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Deine ATCs sind traumhaft schön geworden Gaby

Melissa hat gesagt…

All of them are BEAUTIFUL!