.

.
.

Donnerstag, 24. April 2008

ATC Lily with Bird

It's one of my older ones. Made it last year for a friend.

18 Kommentare:

*jean* hat gesagt…

This is really fabulous!! Lovely elements and color combinations!! Going to poke around your blog a bit!!!

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

Every time I see your artwork I find myself studying it and wanting to know how you make your amazing backgrounds! The images you add just seem to pop off the page.

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Borrrhhhhh Gaby, was für tolle Farben, superklasse!!!!!!!!

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Wunderschön und ganz ganz tolle Farben.

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

This is just fabulous! So much glorious color!! I really enjoy your art!
chris p

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

"Alt" aber wunderschön.Du machst einfach tolle Kunstwerke!

Sanja hat gesagt…

denn hab ich noch nie gesehen.
ganz,ganz toll Gaby!!*schmelz*

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Rosie hat gesagt…

This is beautiful Gaby! If you would like to trade for one of the Frida ATCs you commented on, please contact me at the email address on the blog.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very lovely cards! And I love the houses... Deb

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wieder so ganz und total "Gaby"! Ich LIEBE deine "Style": grossartig!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sublime comme toujours !!! Tes couleurs sont magnifiques et si lumineuses !!!!!

Bises

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

I love this!

Ro Bruhn hat gesagt…

LOVE the colour combinations and the design is fabulous

Anonym hat gesagt…

C'est fabuleux, comme tout ce que tu fais. A chaque fois j'admire ces fonds magnifiques, bien particulier à ton style.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby...this is stunning. Love that flower and bird :)

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby Your work is outstanding
Jen

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

love your work such color and detail ..... great stuff thanks for sharing with the world .... Linda F