.

.
.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008

made for the pink artist project


I was asked by Monica if I would join a group of bloggers to create a
2" x 2" square, for a community art doll project. Monica is going to join
up all the squares and make a doll. When the doll is complete, it will be mailed in to the Art Doll Quarterly and then auctioned on Ebay.
The proceeds will go to help fight breast cancer.
I made this three squares as my contribution to the pink artist group.




8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ich mags, wenn farben richtig sichtbar sind. klasse gemacht. der baum und die katze, nach denen du gefragt hast, sind von cherrie pie;)

Ro Bruhn hat gesagt…

These are fabulous Gaby, I've also sent some to Monica. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jill hat gesagt…

Love your 2x2 squares. What a wonderful project to be involved with!!

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

The colors are so wonderful, but that you chose Frida as your theme...well, what could represent POWER & Strength more than she does?

Thank you for joining in Gaby!

I just love staring at these... makes my heart swell! xo, Monica

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

These look awesome Gaby.I love your use of colour
Jen

Mandy Chilvers hat gesagt…

fantastic Gaby.

Sherry Goodloe hat gesagt…

Gaby Gaby Gaby . . . beautiful work once again.

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

I love this project!
I made a square and so did my daughter. Yours are great!
Creatively Yours, Laura