Gaby, your beauty overwhelms me and takes my breath away! Secretly I wanted THIS (but then I WANT all of your magical ATCs). Thank you from the depths of my heart for sharing your wonderful artwork with me. I LOVE this piece! I treasure your friendship, your artistic vision and above all else I treasure your spirit of giving. You inspire! Your squares for our doll project BLEW me away! Do you know I adore Frida (then, who doesn't?)? Wow. You render me [nearly] speehless. lol I adore your friendship... love, Monica :)
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
12 Kommentare:
Wow Gaby, die Farben sind wieder der Knaller!!!!
Ach Gaby: ich LIEBE es hier um zu schauen! Alles ist ja sóóó schön!!!
wunderschön! diese hintergrundfarben... aber auch die blauen aus dem vorigen post sind der knaller!
Gaby, all your new ATCs are so beautiful!!!!
Wunderbar Gaby
Wonderful! I love the rich, colorful background.
Toller Hintergrund!
Fabulous, love the vibrant colours.
diese farben sind einfach genial. ich mag deine ATCs total gerne :-)
Bravooooooooooo, superbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
MD
Wow! Just love your use of colors!
Gaby, your beauty overwhelms me and takes my breath away! Secretly I wanted THIS (but then I WANT all of your magical ATCs). Thank you from the depths of my heart for sharing your wonderful artwork with me. I LOVE this piece! I treasure your friendship, your artistic vision and above all else I treasure your spirit of giving. You inspire! Your squares for our doll project BLEW me away! Do you know I adore Frida (then, who doesn't?)? Wow. You render me [nearly] speehless. lol I adore your friendship... love, Monica :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen