Gaby, Hi sweetie! Ohh your seahorse acts is awesome and textural!! Love it! And your ARCH below is gorgeous also! I have not been to the blogs lately and I have missed you! Sending hugs! Patti
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
15 Kommentare:
wunderschönes ATC
genial,Gaby!:-)
This is fabulous! I want to touch it! Love everything-the netting is a great touch!
chris p
Zauberhaft geworden. Das Blau leuchtet so herrlich, da kommt das Seepferd gut zur Geltung. Deine Hintergründe sind wirklich klasse.
ach, seepferdchen liebe ich auch so! klasse kontrast zum tollen hintergrund!
wowzers stunning as always!
Das ist ja klasse! Schöne Farben und - wie immer - so viele Details! Ich LIEBE deine Kunst!(und ich liebe Seepferdchen!)
watch for a lil pkg to arrive to your door... *tease* *tease* ~Monica :)
Beautiful, so much texture and detail.
Toll, wie immer Gaby!!!!
Wow stunning atc!
Gaby, I look at this card and I want to touch it because I know it has beautiful textures. Absolutely lovely.
Fabulous Gaby.
Gaby, Hi sweetie! Ohh your seahorse acts is awesome and textural!! Love it! And your ARCH below is gorgeous also! I have not been to the blogs lately and I have missed you!
Sending hugs!
Patti
Tolles ATC, Gaby!
Verrätst Du mir, wie Du den Hintergrund gemacht hast?
LG Ingrid
Kommentar veröffentlichen