
This is the first page of my new journal. I used wire mesh with patina, old book pages, old lace, pewter wire and various kinds of embellishments.

This is the first page of my new journal. I used wire mesh with patina, old book pages, old lace, pewter wire and various kinds of embellishments.
35 Kommentare:
This is stunning, Gaby, love, love ,love it!!! :) Happy New Year to you!!
Sanny
Ganz große klasse Gaby, superschön!!!
Wonderful eye candy as always . Love your style so much
xxx
Hi Gaby, I totally agree with your award...you blog is fabulous & I congratulate you! Happy 2009.
Hugs, Diane
love Love LOVE your journal pages Gaby!
Ohlalala! I like! If you are interested come by b/c I hosting a Valentine swap. Hope you decide to participate! Hugs***Renea
Wauw, this is gorgeous.!
Love your pages. The additon of the wire is wonderful.
Its gorgeous Gaby, Happy New Year.
Kim
x
Fabulous journal Gaby ! great great artwork !
Absolutely spectacular!!!! Love the look of this-and all of the wonderful elements! Well done!!
chris p
A stunning piece of work, i love the wire entwining the figure. really good.
xxxx margaret xxxx
Ohhhhh Gaby, this is amazing!!! I love the eyelets with the wire running through them too, and of course I love the lace, vintage lace is always nice in mixed media. I can't wait to see more :)
You just blow me away with your artwork. It is always full of amazing detail and the most interesting elements. What a start to a new year!! Happy New Year, dear friend.
Luscious! And Decadent! So Beautiful!
Happy New Year!
Sandra Evertson
ein starkes stück zum start ins neue jahr! die fädeleien mit dem draht gefallen mir auch sehr gut!
na, um deine kreativität im kommenden jahr mach ich mir keine sorgen:)) hoffe viel davon zu sehen...
lieben gruß, johanna
Absolutely fabulous!
voll stark Gaby!
Gaby this is just awesome ... such a wonderful execution of a super idea ... Linda F
Hi Gaby, it's me again :)
I have posted an award for you on my blog.
Hugs,
Lynn
That is going to be one gorgeous book Gaby! You have used the mesh so beautifully, you always inspire me! Cool music here too ;)
Traumhaft schön!!
More beautiful pages Gaby! Thanks for emailing - cause now I can add your blog address back!
Happy New year!
Trudi
Suuuper schön, Gaby!! Liebe Grüße!
Gaby!!! This is incredible!!! I love it. Love the lace :).
xoxo,
Kristin
This is really stunning !! Love the pocket.
And it so heavy metal...ooh i love it.
Oh my! what a fantastic page.
Robin
This is going to be some journal Gaby...amazing page both front and back!!!
Absolutely wonderful Gaby! I love the use of wire in contrast with the lace. Have added you to my "favourite blogs" on my blog.
This is just absoloutely incredible. Amazing contrast of textures and materials all coming together beautifully.
ooo gaby this is just wonderful!! you really have a flair for the metal elements! and the colors palette is so dramatic....love your new journal...can't wait to see more pages!!
Hi Gaby-- These are just gorgeous!!! Wow!!
Love the way you did the wire different on each one, all the use of lace-- everything.
Your work is fabulous. The ATCs are awesome also. The green one "Inspire" took my breath away. Perfect name it is very inspiring.
I'm subscribing so I don't miss any of your posts.
Gaby these journal pages are beautiful.
x
Ohh this is so gorgeous !great image and colors!!!
FAB-U-LOUS!!!
Sally
Kommentar veröffentlichen