OOoo, I'm totally in love with the textures and color of these stunning pieces!!
Again, Gaby you've made my day!! Your Christmas card is joyfully displayed as a beautiful decoration where I gaze upon it's loveliness each day! But, your sweet thoughtful words touched my heart as the greatest gift, like you friendship that I treasure!
Merry, Merry Christmas with much warmth and love! xxoo
WOW Gaby what a treasure you've created with a humble slide mailer! Front and back, insides too. I would Love to be able to watch you create, just fantastic TFS! oxo
Mal wieder tolle Arbeiten von dir. PS: Habe dein Mail nicht, daher wollte ich dir nur sagen, dass du das Buch gern bei mir Portofrei bestellen kannst oder in jedem Buchladen. AB 7. Januar. Frohe Weihanchten udn eine Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr. Liebe Grüße Peggy
Hi Gaby, love your new pieces & the ones in the previous post too! Thanks for the sweet comments about my new Granddaughter, she is so precious! Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hugs***Renea
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
28 Kommentare:
Wow! The rusty pieces that you use so expertly and beautifully are stunning. You choose colour so well and compose all of the elements to perfection.
Klasse Gaby, ich bin ein Fan deiner rostigen Sachen und auch dieses Teil ist dir wieder einmal perfekt gelungen, superschön!
Wow!!!!This is stunning!! Absolutely amazing.
Absolutely incredible!!!
chris p
Oh Gaby another stunning piece,I love the rust and the patina colour they go so well together
Jen
Marvelous !!
OOh boy ! I Love the trusty pieces.
TT= Total toll!!! :o)
was soll ich noch sagen?! *schluck*
meisterwerk!
What a gorgeous piece or work!
OOoo, I'm totally in love with the textures and color of these stunning pieces!!
Again, Gaby you've made my day!! Your Christmas card is joyfully displayed as a beautiful decoration where I gaze upon it's loveliness each day! But, your sweet thoughtful words touched my heart as the greatest gift, like you friendship that I treasure!
Merry, Merry Christmas with much warmth and love!
xxoo
Wow, this is stunning. It has to be the best slide mailer i have ever seen.
Beautiful colouring
Wow this ,is great Love it !!!!!
Rini
Wow this ,is great Love it !!!!!
Rini
Beautiful. Love the rust and verdigras patina combination!
WOW Gaby what a treasure you've created with a humble slide mailer! Front and back, insides too. I would Love to be able to watch you create, just fantastic TFS! oxo
Ich mache auch gerne slidemailers. Deine ist sehr schön geworden! Wann habe ich wieder Mahl Zeit ...
Mal wieder tolle Arbeiten von dir.
PS: Habe dein Mail nicht, daher wollte ich dir nur sagen, dass du das Buch gern bei mir Portofrei bestellen kannst oder in jedem Buchladen. AB 7. Januar.
Frohe Weihanchten udn eine Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr.
Liebe Grüße Peggy
Absolutely stunning work Gaby, I love what you do with the rusty pieces.
Happy Holidays!
Lynn
*wortlos staun*... rostest du dir die sachen eigentlich selber?
gaby, ich wünsch dir und deiner familie frohe festtage & einen guten rutsch!
lg, johanna
Stunning work, as always!!! :)
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Gaby!!!!
I do like how you have combined the lace and beautiful rust. Have a very happy and peace filled Christmas season.
Simply Lovely!
Sandra Evertson
Hi Gaby, love your new pieces & the ones in the previous post too! Thanks for the sweet comments about my new Granddaughter, she is so precious! Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hugs***Renea
Gaby, this is really fantastic! Your contrast with the verdigris color and the rusty metal is so appealing!!! Beautiful work!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what you create in 2009!!!
Jean
Frohe Weihnachten, Gaby! Und ein tolles und gesundes 2009! Guten Rutsch! Liebe Grüße, Viola!
I posted about you on my blog :).
xoxo,
Kristin
I love how you combne lace and rust. No one does it as well as you!
Kommentar veröffentlichen