You always incorporate the most unusual and amazing details in your pieces. Both of these journal pages are full of storytelling and gorgeously designed.
With these pages, your journal is going to be a wonderful thing to behold! Thanks for your visit today and your nice comments.....always look forward to hearing from you...keep up your good work and I'll keep looking!! pat
Wow Gaby: deine journal-pages: breathtaking: I LOVE them!!!! The colours are delicate and tastefull and they realy fit together. How many pages are you making your journal? Compleet in this style?
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
23 Kommentare:
wow, these pages are beautiful, I love the tags down the side and the pocket.
2 MORE I'm lovin'!
These are great, Gaby!
*klaps*
megamega klasse!
dieses journal wird sowas von toll!! ein echter schatz!
Just Wonderful!!!!!!
You make so beautiful art!
I am loving these!! Fantastic!!
chris p
OMG OMG These are divine Gaby JUST GORGEOUS
Jen
I wish my journal was as gorgeous as yours. Great pages, I cant wait to see more..
Auch wieder total schön, Gaby!
Super klasse geworden Gaby. Die gefallen mir beide total gut.
So glad for your visit and comments today. I, too, feel the same way about your work!!! Do have a great day! Pat
You always incorporate the most unusual and amazing details in your pieces. Both of these journal pages are full of storytelling and gorgeously designed.
Very innovative and interesting pages, Gaby! You win the prize for thinking out of the box and yet still maintaining balance, beauty and intrigue.
Gaby, just beautiful, both pages as always!!!!!! Wonderful work!
Hugs,Patti
Fantastic pages, this is going to be a fabulous journal.
Gaby these are just so beautiful .... thanks for the inspiration ... Linda F
Awesome pages. Love the keys and locks.
Thanks for inspiration.
With these pages, your journal is going to be a wonderful thing to behold! Thanks for your visit today and your nice comments.....always look forward to hearing from you...keep up your good work and I'll keep looking!! pat
Wow Gaby: deine journal-pages: breathtaking: I LOVE them!!!! The colours are delicate and tastefull and they realy fit together. How many pages are you making your journal? Compleet in this style?
These are beautiful Gabi.
Would you like to swap sometime?
Hi Gaby,
It's always a treat to see your latest work. These are wonderful!
Congrats on the OWOH giveaway. It was so much fun wasn't it?
Kommentar veröffentlichen