Hi, Gaby- I'm so happy you stopped by to enter my OWOH giveaway...thank you! And I'm so happy to get reaquainted with your blog and your beautiful ATC's. I've seen your art before and I remember now just how wonderful it is. This one and the one in your previous post are stunning!
Gaby, These bird ATC's are just wonderful...of course, I'm partial to birds...and your previous posts with the lace involved...BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for your comment this morning on the pincushions...your love of the flower basket duly noted and I'll remember!!! Pat
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
24 Kommentare:
Hi, Gaby-
I'm so happy you stopped by to enter my OWOH giveaway...thank you!
And I'm so happy to get reaquainted with your blog and your beautiful ATC's. I've seen your art before and I remember now just how wonderful it is. This one and the one in your previous post are stunning!
Another great atc (and with a bird and butterflies). Love it! xoxo
Wunderschön!
Absolutelty gorgeous
I really admire at your work on ATC.
wunderschön wie immer,Gaby!:-)
Traumhaft schön Gaby, wieder so tolle Farben!!!
These bird atcs are incredibly beautiful Gaby
what a gorgeous ATC. Love the bird and the Nature
These birds are beautiful and the your backgrounds!!!!! Stunning.
Very beautiful work on your blog. thanks for stopping by to play in the OWOH giveaway.
Marie
NYC
Stunning ATC, and I love the words on it, so true!!!!
Have a nice weekend!!! :)
Traumhaft. Ich liebe deine Vogel ATCs. Schönes Wochenende Gaby
Gaby, These bird ATC's are just wonderful...of course, I'm partial to birds...and your previous posts with the lace involved...BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for your comment this morning on the pincushions...your love of the flower basket duly noted and I'll remember!!! Pat
fantastic, simply fantastic, you really make the best atc's ever.....
What a great ATC again, your work is so gorgeous!
I love your work. Your ATC's are wonderful.
wow!!1 just fabulous!!!
Oh, I'm always so taken with your bird ATC's, gorgeous colors, captivating images and beautiful meanings.
You have captured such depth with your background in this piece. Love the sentiment...you've illustrated it beautifully my friend.
These bird-atc's are again the colourfull works of Gaby B. !!! I realy enjoy visisting your blog to see your amazing art! WOW!!!!
Beautiful! Stunning colors!
Your work always amazes me, this is soooooooo beautiful, it looks very 3d to me :)
Just beautiful Gaby....the colors are stunning (I want to get in that nest with that little bird - she looks so happy there).
Kommentar veröffentlichen