Such beautiful use of colour....love the repitition of the images in three different sizes. It gives such an amazing effect. And your background...you are truly the master of backgrounds!
Oh wow - I am so grateful you left the lovely comments on my blog because now I have found these beautiful ATC's. You are very talented. I really like all the rich colour and layers.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
9 Kommentare:
This one is fabulous! I love the Geisha trio!! Cool image!
xoxo,
Kris
Fantastic! Love this-the image-the background-the fabulous colors!
chris p
Das sieht klasse aus, Gaby! Gefällt mir sehr!
Hihi, hab dich wohl angesteckt, große klasse gaby, gefällt mir sehr gut!!!
this one is fabulous !!!
love the geisha's trio!
Such beautiful use of colour....love the repitition of the images in three different sizes. It gives such an amazing effect. And your background...you are truly the master of backgrounds!
ich mag einfach deine gradiose hintergrunde! du bist und bleibst ATC königin :-))
Oh wow - I am so grateful you left the lovely comments on my blog because now I have found these beautiful ATC's. You are very talented. I really like all the rich colour and layers.
Another gorgeous one.
Kommentar veröffentlichen