.

.
.

Montag, 9. Juni 2008

ATC Murasaki in the secret garden

16 Kommentare:

Sanja hat gesagt…

du bist ja richtig fleißilig,Gaby:-)
gefällt mir super gut,deine geisha!

johanna hat gesagt…

deine asia-atcs gefallen mir ausgesprochen gut! mal wieder ganz was anderes!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gorgeous and so colourful.

Viola hat gesagt…

Hey, Sommertief überwunden, lach! ;o)
Tolles ATC, Gaby!

Evidence of an Artistic Life hat gesagt…

Spectacular-your use of color never ceases to amaze me!!
chris p

Anonym hat gesagt…

fantastic ATC, great colours

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

Oh, another fabulous Geisha card! Love it and all the colors!!!
xoxo,
Kris

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

oh gosh, you made my b-day even extra special with your note! Thank you! I'm chomping on carrot cake as I type this... lol

you packed & ready for your adventure?

After the pink artist drawing is over, you & I will have to engage in another ATC swap. I'm game, you???

happy dAY TO YOU, mONICA :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

was für ne Farbenpracht. Klasse!!!

Pocket Full of Prettys hat gesagt…

Love your last 2 ATC's. Love the colors. I always enjoy visiting here! Hugs***Renea

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Deine beiden Asia ATCs gefallen mir super gut. Wunderschön geworden Gaby

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is just stunning! The colors and imagery! WOW! Beautiful!
Hugs,Patti

Anonym hat gesagt…

So schöne Japanese ATC's! Fabelhafte Farben. Traumhaft!

Francoise MELZANI LAURENTI hat gesagt…

wow love this !!!
love the colors, love the flowers, love the japanese woman
absolutely cute!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Marvelous vibrancy! Wow!

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's beautiful !!
Go and see there http://leblogdepaugo.over-blog.com/article-21172111.html
There's something for you .