Isn't he precious!! Love those bat wings - very atmospheric piece. I love the way you mix vintage images with bright colours - really cool! - I'd recognise your work anywhere! Scrumptious:-)
Gaby, What a fun and haunting Halloween atc!!! And your little canvas below too! Just wonderful! The fabric atc from Peggy is a fun treat too! Hugs,Patti
this card is WONDERFUL, gaby! I love the way you combine such fantastic images and the stunning contrast of blue and orange puts this one over the top, for me!!
You have always inspired me with your artistic talent and I am always touched by your generosity. Please stop by my blog, when you have a sec, and read yesterday's post. You are a treasure! - vicki xo
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
7 Kommentare:
Isn't he precious!! Love those bat wings - very atmospheric piece. I love the way you mix vintage images with bright colours - really cool! - I'd recognise your work anywhere! Scrumptious:-)
Gaby,
What a fun and haunting Halloween atc!!! And your little canvas below too! Just wonderful! The fabric atc from Peggy is a fun treat too!
Hugs,Patti
auch das ist ja hammerstark! und die tolle spinne von peggy passt ja thematisch auch zu halloween;)
This one is so cool!!! LOVE those wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Kris
mega genial!!!!mehr fähllt mir nix ein *g
ist die schöön....toll gemacht!
this card is WONDERFUL, gaby! I love the way you combine such fantastic images and the stunning contrast of blue and orange puts this one over the top, for me!!
You have always inspired me with your artistic talent and I am always touched by your generosity. Please stop by my blog, when you have a sec, and read yesterday's post. You are a treasure! - vicki xo
Kommentar veröffentlichen