Gaby this canvas is gorgeous! I have to agree with Charlotte here, it does have a Nick Bantock feel to it, with that wonderful lizard & mail art. Love the richness of colour used, truely fabulous :)
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
8 Kommentare:
absolut gigantisch!!!!diese rote hintergrund ist ja wahsinnig,Gaby!!:-)
Find ich auch, absolut schön!!!
WOW, I am stunned
Wieder ganz klasse, Gaby!
This is beautiful! But then, so is all your work:-)) This actually feels more Bantock-esqe to me - but at any rate, it's gorgeous!!
ich sterbe!!! der kontrast von dem rot und der knalligen echse - mir bleibt die spucke weg!!
Gaby this canvas is gorgeous! I have to agree with Charlotte here, it does have a Nick Bantock feel to it, with that wonderful lizard & mail art. Love the richness of colour used, truely fabulous :)
Stunning and very inspiring. Great piece of art.
Kommentar veröffentlichen