.

.
.

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2007

ATC Secret Garden

Image from Sue Berry

20 Kommentare:

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Bohrrr, wie schön, deine Fraben sind immer wieder der Hammer!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gaby - I love what you did with my freebie! Hugs, Sue xxx

Barbara hat gesagt…

Your work is always so bright and cheerie. Love the little girl image and the pop of blue is amazing.

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Beautiful work Gaby your amazing!!!
Jen

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Gaby!

Cynthia Couch

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your art is stunning. I will add you to my blog's friends list.

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Anonym hat gesagt…

Schönes ATC Mama, echt toll geworden !!!

Deine Franzi

Anonym hat gesagt…

genial Gaby.wie immer :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Its lovely sweetie, Happy Birthday..!!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby your art is a colorful joy!
I love your backgrounds and the sweet images and wonderful feeling I get to view it! Hugs,Patti

Viola hat gesagt…

Supi schön, wie immer! :-)

primdollie hat gesagt…

as always you have once again out done yourself with this one she is simply adorable!!! awesome work!!! Love it!! Hugs Linda

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Wunderschön geworden Gaby!

Mandy Chilvers hat gesagt…

totally amazing. i LOVE your work :-)

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

This is an absolutely stunning piece in every way, Gaby!

Anonym hat gesagt…

this is a gorgeous little piece of garden. A fabulous job. Well Done I love it.

cookievf hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby!

She is so sweet, this little one and I marvel at the addition of BRIGHT BLUE! (Always love your tiny butterflies)

- vicki xo

Cassandra hat gesagt…

WOW your ATC's are FABULOUS. I just love this Secret Garden Card.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Adorable!! How DO you do it??!! i LOVE all of the flower detail.