.

.
.

Freitag, 25. März 2016

Soldered Collage inspired by Nick Bantock


Hi folks,
I had a nice time to play around with my soldering iron. 
Here is the outcome, a soldered collage, inspired by the work of 
Nick Bantock. 

front

Of course I've used some of my Nick Bantock rubber stamps for this collage ... what else :)

backside

The soldered edging is treated with black patina solution. 
I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.

 Wishing you all a lovely Easter weekend, and as always thank you so much for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art!

22 Kommentare:

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

ohhhh, gaby, ist das ein wunderschön-tolles teil geworden. gefällt mir ausgezeichnet....und diese vielen Details...wundervoll!
schöne Osterfeiertage und glg
margit

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Sehr cool!

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

Looks great -- good job!

maj. hat gesagt…

This is absolutely beautiful artwork Gaby!!!
Happy Easter!!!

Mia hat gesagt…

Wunderschon ! :) Frohe Ostern, Gaby ! :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your art is always inspirational but particularly your soldered artwork. In am in awe of your beautiful soldering.
A stunning soldered collage.
Wishes
Lynne

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

This is incredibly GORGEOUS, Gaby. I want to learn to solder like you, because I have never seen anyone solder that well. Your work is simply incredible.


Happy Easter to you, too, dear.

Aimeslee Winans hat gesagt…

Gorgeous work, Gaby - Easter Blessings to you! xoxo

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

It turned out just beautiful and I love the colors, Gaby!
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Julia

Margik hat gesagt…

Your soldered collage is fabulous and the stamps you've used are absolutely stunning. Love both pieces, Gaby!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Mar

Anonym hat gesagt…

More beauties from your world. Happy Easter Gaby. Xox

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Happy Easter dear Gaby and love your beautiful creative work.
Sending hugs
Carolyn

Beulah Bee hat gesagt…

Collage+Nick B+Solder=the perfect combo and it looks great! I know you love his stamps but have you checked out beeswaxrubberstamps.com or estsy.com/shop/StandardStamp for perhaps some alternatives that are similar in style? Happy Easter!

Leovi hat gesagt…

Wonderful and charming!

Terri hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby, Happy Easter! Happy Spring!
Your solder art here is wonderful! I love it so much. I always love your art work. Those stamps must be amazing.
Hugs,
Terri

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

I'd never come across Nick Bantock, so this is a real delight - a beautiful piece of work and some fresh inspiration to follow. The stamps look amazing and your soldered frame is absolutely wonderful. Sorry to be somewhat absent lately... we're even working 2 - 11pm today so just time to dash round and wish you a happy Easter!
Alison x

johanna hat gesagt…

n.b. macht sich auch im größeren Format gut! ich hoffe, du hattest auch schöne Ostern. liebe grüße, johanna

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - you have made creative soldering one of your things - well done.

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby! Easter wishes & blessings to you!
This is gorgeous work as is every creative and inspiring piece that you make!!
I just read somewhere that nick published a new book? Do you follow and collect his books as well?
Thank you so much for sharing your art ,my friend!
love to you,Jackie ")

Candy C hat gesagt…

Hey Gaby!!! Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog. I just love hearing from you. I also love seeing your soldered art. And the this mail art piece is just amazing! Gaby...your work is so different. I love it!

Teresa Carini hat gesagt…

Gaby! Only inspiration your work! Always beautiful! A big hug!

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby
Sieht wieder ganz tolle aus. Wunderschön!
Eine sonnige Woche wünscht Dir Yvonne