Hi folks,
because it's a typical April weather outside - it is really raining cats and dogs - I was sitting down and thinking what to do. There I just remembered some old banknotes, which I collected long time ago.
Why not compose those to some nice glass incased soldered ornaments,
and add some embellishments or else.
The backside of the two ornaments (see above) is nearly the same,
so it is shown only one time.
Look what finally came out - I hope at least some of you may like it.
Wishing you all a nice day and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.
Gaby xo




25 Kommentare:
How incredibly beautiful. Both of these are stunning. And you are lucky it is raining there, because it's been so dry here, our crops are drying up and our state has had many wildfires that took days to put out. This is the perfect activity to occupy your days inside.
It's a lovely project! :)
Great idea Gaby! It's beautiful!
Lovely project Gaby
Coole Teile...wunderschön.
Gorgeous Gaby and so unique! xoxo, Aimeslee at paper-paisleys.blogspot.com
liebe gaby,
da ist dir wieder eine einigartige arbeit gelungen. echt kreativ und hervorragend gestatltet!
glg
margit
How beautiful! I often hang on to some smaller denomination notes when I've been travelling - some of them are so attractive... and your fabulous soldered frames mean we can really look at them as artwork instead of money. A wonderful idea, beautifully executed.
Alison x
Oh Gaby...I'm admiring your mail art on your blog. This piece and the one before it with the soldered Nick Bantock art is just beautiful. I just love your work. You never cease to amaze me with your imagination and creativity. I hope you're having a good week. It's supposed to rain cats and dogs here too before too long. Off and on for the next three days. Good time to be in the craft room! <3
I so admire your soldering skills and creative bent! These are, yet again, more fabulous creations. Do you sell your work? If so, I hope they are sold as a pair and they must never part from one another (I think they are married).
Hi Gaby! Your mail art is amazing, those soldered ornaments look so fabulous. Love the fantastic composition of images and stamps and the original metal corners. Really is great work!
LG Mar
Simply stunning, dear Gaby. Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Marie
Gaby,
What a brilliant idea! I love these pieces and I think that the amount of decoration and the beading you used is just perfect! Love them!
hugs,Jackie
Both ornaments turned out great, Gaby! Lovely details and colors.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Julia
Such a cool idea, Gaby! Love them.
Hello Gaby, danke fur Deine Besuch und ich liebe Deine schone Arbeit. Liebe Grusse - Mia
Hi Gaby, your ornaments are gorgeous. What incredible work you did to design these. Love all the details you used to create these. Both ornaments are truly special. You inspire my friend.
Have a great week ahead. Be Blessed. xo
So creative and I love the addition of the pretty beads.
Such a fantastic piece Gaby! You are so talented!
Hi Gaby : ) Hope all is well with You and Your family. Such a treat to drop by and see Your latest artwork. I would love to make those beautiful soldered pieces but I don't have a proper place for it.I love all Your work and thank You for visiting Me again. Blessings to You and Your's-Denise
Wundervolle Hänger sind das! Zauberhaft..jeder für dich!
Liebe Grüße
Susi
Hallo.
Brilliant funktioniert.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Besuch immer.
Ich wünsche dir alles Gute.
Gruß und umarmen.
Aus Japan, ruma ❃
Loving these Gaby!! Very unique, original and vintage lovely~ Karen O
It is always fun to see what you are creating dear Gaby.
Happy Spring and May to you ♥
Thanks for popping by my Magpie's Nest too
oxo
These are really beautiful, Gaby!
Kommentar veröffentlichen