.

.
.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016

More Ice Resin Pendants


Dear blogging friends,
today I like to share with you some more" Ice Resin" pendants I just finished. I definitely loved making them - the possible varieties are nearly endless.




I have the intention to make more of those, because they really make wonderful suitable small gifts :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.

C ya Gaby

33 Kommentare:

peggy gatto hat gesagt…

Lovely!!!

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

beautiful pendants, Gaby, love the birds and the bee! xo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

These are incredibly beautiful, and your choice of items to add to them are so YOU. I've never tried Ice Resin, but would love to one of these days. Your pieces would certainly make incredible gifts anyone would love.

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wow, wow, wow! Total fantastisch! GLG, Valerie

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Wunderschön sind die!

kreativingrid hat gesagt…

wow, einfach toll!!!!
Liebe Grüße
Ingrid

Margik hat gesagt…

Totally wonderful are those pendants, Gaby, really are a fantastic gift. Love the three designs but my favorite is the first one, the metal piece and illustration are fabulous. Brilliant!
LG Mar

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Deine Kleinkunstwerke sind immer wieder entzückend anzusehen, liebe Gaby!!!!

Hab noch einen wunderschönen Sonntag!
Alles Liebe, Traude
http://rostrose.blogspot.co.at/2016/01/chili-con-sukartoffel-und-chili-outfit-o.html

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

Looks like you have had great fun with these, love them.
happy Sunday.
hugs Brenda xxx

maj. hat gesagt…

I love all your Pendants Gaby!!!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! Oh my goodness, girlfriend! Your ice resin pendants are gorgeous! Your work always fascinates me. All of your pendants you're showing recently on your blog are too cool. Love the graphics you've used and the colors. You should do a mail art one. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. It was great to hear from you! <3

Denise hat gesagt…

Such a fun art to make,I love the top one with the pretty birds.So nice.

Elaine hat gesagt…

Great work Gaby, it really looks like you have mastered the use of the ice resin. I love your designs and the addition of sparkly elements works really well. Elaine x

Anonym hat gesagt…

They are stunning!
Have been playing with Ice Resin myself this weekend.
Wishes
Lynne

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - you are so into it - well done - beautiful outcomes. B

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

liebe gaby,
hier sind wieder ganz tolle kleine werke entstanden! wunderbar.
glg
margit

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

It's clear you're having lots of fun with the Ice Resin, and finding inspiration everywhere with it. I love that triangular pendant - what a great shape, and your choices of image are great.
Alison xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Totally wonderful. Love that detail around the edge of your first. So fun. xox

ULKAU hat gesagt…

Gaby, da hast du ja wieder ein paar ganz reizende Schmuckstücke angefertigt, wovon mir das Dreieck am besten gefällt. Super Arbeit.
Lieben Gruß von Ulrike

Judy hat gesagt…

Beautiful pendants, Gaby, they will make precious gifts!

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
das sind wieder wunderschöne Teile geworden!
Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen und fröhlichen Tag!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Gaby!,
These are just beautiful!! I understand why you say endless possibilities,just looking at the variation of your pieces speaks as such! Beautiful dear friend!!
hugs,Jackie

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! I love your pendants! So pretty!

greer / eggstudio hat gesagt…

Your pendants are wonderful! You really know how to work that ice resin.

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,

The pendants are fabulous, and you are so talented.
I really love the sweet bird one.
hsppy day
hugs
Carolyn

Conniecrafter hat gesagt…

Your pendants are just lovely, I have wanted to try these myself but haven't yet!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

I love working with Ice Resin, and your pieces here and the last post are wonderful!!! LOVE the vintage ephemera inside too! Gorgeous!

Aimeslee Winans hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby these are amazing! Seriously! You should be very proud! I was delighted to see a comment on my blog from ya. Thanks for visiting! xoxo, Aimeslee

Jane hat gesagt…

Three beautiful and very inspired works ! The colors and the light in the first one makes it my favorite :-) Wishing you a great weekend.

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Gorgeous as usual :)

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Beautiful creations as always Gaby!
You make such lovely things.
Hope you are doing well.
oxo

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Ja,das sstimmt.Die sind echt klasse und ein schönes Geschenk.

Denise hat gesagt…

I love Your work Gabby.I hope You enjoyed Your Easter.Blessings and hugs across the miles-Denise