I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a good start into the week. Today I like to share with you a new soldered piece. The house ornament below was a gift for a dear friend and I really like how it turned out.
Wishing you all a great week, and as always thank you so much for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art!
The house is very charming, Gaby! I love the botanical print and the cute little bug. Ich wünsche Dir ein glückliches, gesundes und kreatives Jahr! Liebe Grüße Julia
Wunderschön ist das Ornament, liebe Gaby! Ich wünsche Dir ein frohes, glückliches, kreatives und gesundes Neues Jahr und nun noch einen gemütlichen Abend ! ♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥
Ein wunderschönes, liebevoll gemachtes Häuschen, Gaby! Leider konnte ich es nicht vergrößern, denn ich hätte es mir gerne näher angesehen. Lieben Gruß von Ulrike
I love how this assemblage turned out, Gaby. I simply adore it, and you solder so well. I used to solder, but you have to do it often, or you soon lose the touch. Looks like you are keeping up so very well.
Hello Gaby, Happy New Year to you too! I wish you a wonderfully creative year with health and joy. Your house here is fresh and fab! I love the nature theme. Hugs, Terri
Oh Gaby!! What a lucky friend!! This is absolutely beautiful!! Your artwork always amazes me! Truly,I love how you combine the crafting elements with your skills of soldering!Excellent my dear friend!! hugs, Jackie xx
Happy New Year to you Gaby and best wishes for 2016. Thank you for the kind visit and note you sent to me. I love the sweet soldiered house, you are so clever . Hugs Carolyn
Liebe Gaby, ein wirklich traumhaftes Schmuckstück ist das, macht auch schon Lust auf Frühling, Sommer und Grün! :o) Alles Liebe und ein wunderschönes, angenehmes, gemütliches oder bewegtes Wochenende! Traude http://rostrose.blogspot.co.at/2016/01/a-new-life-bald-gehts-los-mit-der-neuen.html
Hi Gaby!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year holiday. Your piece you currently have on your blog is so pretty. I love your soldering work. So professionally done. I look forward to another year of seeing your lovely work, sharing emails and stories with each other. I am so happy that you are my friend and that art brought us together. I wish you a very happy, prosperous and creative year. Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog. <3 Candy
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
35 Kommentare:
Wow liebe Gabi das schaut toll aus!!!
Liebe Grüße
Ingrid
Wunderschön, einfach zauberhaft! Dir auch eine gute Woche, GLG, Valerie
Just beautiful! I wish I had the skill to solder, but no matter how many times I have tried, I just cannot master it like you have!
I'm sure the house will be a treasured gift!
The house is very charming, Gaby! I love the botanical print and the cute little bug.
Ich wünsche Dir ein glückliches, gesundes und kreatives Jahr!
Liebe Grüße
Julia
Magical - I love the vintage botanicals, and your wonderful soldered frame is the perfect setting for them.
Alison xx
Wunderschön ist das Ornament, liebe Gaby!
Ich wünsche Dir ein frohes, glückliches, kreatives und gesundes Neues Jahr und nun noch einen gemütlichen Abend !
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥
Ein wunderschönes, liebevoll gemachtes Häuschen, Gaby! Leider konnte ich es nicht vergrößern, denn ich hätte es mir gerne näher angesehen.
Lieben Gruß von Ulrike
Lovely work Gaby, I love the little house, the plant images and the ladybird. Elaine
Oh I do too Gaby its beautiful.
Hugs June x
Traumhaft schön Gabi!
What a wonderful soldered house, Gaby! The metal design is fabulous and the botanical motif is a great touch. Brilliant!
Mar xx
Lovely images , a beautiful and unique piece ! Wishing you a wonderful 2016 !
This is beautiful, a very lucky person to own it.
I love how this assemblage turned out, Gaby. I simply adore it, and you solder so well. I used to solder, but you have to do it often, or you soon lose the touch. Looks like you are keeping up so very well.
Hello Gaby, Happy New Year to you too! I wish you a wonderfully creative year with health and joy.
Your house here is fresh and fab! I love the nature theme.
Hugs,
Terri
Oh Gaby, erst gestern habe ich bei Dir vorbeigeschaut, und nun gibt es wieder was Neues zu sehen. JUBEL !!!
Dein Häuschen schaut entzückend aus, wunder...wunderschön.
Herzliche Grüße
von Anke
hallo gaby,
da hast du dich wieder selbst übertroffen. es ist wunderschön geworden.
glg
margit
Hi GB - good to see you are right into the creative new year with a great soldered piece. Go well. B
Liebe Gaby ! Das Stück ist mal wieder allererste Sahne...
Gutes Neues!
Oh Gaby!!
What a lucky friend!! This is absolutely beautiful!!
Your artwork always amazes me!
Truly,I love how you combine the crafting elements with your skills of soldering!Excellent my dear friend!!
hugs,
Jackie xx
Oh I love this Gaby! So beautiful! Happy New Year!
I;m glad you are posting more, missed hearing from you. Lovely soldered piece. You are a wonder at those. xox
Happy New Year to You too Gaby.This piece is so gorgeous,I love it.
Hi Gaby, Love your new treasure. Just gorgeous. Wishing you a great new year filled with many blessings and lots of creative moments. xo
Happy New Year to you Gaby and best wishes for 2016. Thank you for the kind visit and note you sent to me.
I love the sweet soldiered house, you are so clever .
Hugs
Carolyn
Your soldering skills are amazing. Your a gorgeous piece!
Beautiful! Your soldered work is always so lovely and fun :)
Liebe Gaby,
ein wirklich traumhaftes Schmuckstück ist das, macht auch schon Lust auf Frühling, Sommer und Grün! :o)
Alles Liebe und ein wunderschönes, angenehmes, gemütliches oder bewegtes Wochenende!
Traude
http://rostrose.blogspot.co.at/2016/01/a-new-life-bald-gehts-los-mit-der-neuen.html
(⁀‵⁀,) ✿
.`⋎´✿✿¸.•°
✿¸.
How pretty...! Wonderful way to start the year!
I wish you a happy 2016 full of peace and health!
Hi Gaby!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year holiday. Your piece you currently have on your blog is so pretty. I love your soldering work. So professionally done. I look forward to another year of seeing your lovely work, sharing emails and stories with each other. I am so happy that you are my friend and that art brought us together. I wish you a very happy, prosperous and creative year.
Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog. <3 Candy
This house is absolutely beautiful Gaby!
Awesome, dear Gaby. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie
Liebe Gaby
Wunderschön! Einfach toll!
Herzlichst Yvonne
Hello. Your works is Elegant.
Greetings from Japan. ruma
Beautiful botanical images, and the soldering makes a wonderful setting for them.
Alison x
Kommentar veröffentlichen