.

.
.

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016

Ice Resin Pendants


Hi folks,
playing with resin was on my to-do list for quite some time. Last week I tried using ice resin for the first time...and I'm smitten! It's an absolute doddle to use and I'm pleased with the results. I thought that you might like to see a couple of pieces that I did last week with Ice Resin. 





More to follow soon...

 Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.

C ya Gaby

24 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wunderschön! Ganz toll! LG, Valerie

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

VERY nice!!!!

Terri hat gesagt…

Hello Gabby, what a wonderful pendant! I love cream and red, and rhinestones, so this one is just stunning to me. The other two are gorgeous a well, I love the red thread tied around the pen nib! Glad you tried resin!
Hugs,
Terri

peggy gatto hat gesagt…

These are great, thanks for the info, love to try it!!!

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

The pendants you have made are wonderful - great job.
Happy Sunday
Hugs
Carolyn

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

wow gsaby, das sind wieder wunderschöne stücke geworden.
sehr einfallsreich bist du! das metrial schaut spitze aus....
glg und hab' einen schönen restsonntag
margit

Aimeslee Winans hat gesagt…

Gaby, you are so talented. Such lovely beauties from "just playing around"! Thanks for sharing your handiwork, xoxo, aimeslee

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Gaby!! Your art never ceases to Amaze me!!
These pieces are Outstanding! Your ability to put together elements in a totally unique and beautiful way is unending!! I just love each piece!, or did I already say that!? heehee
Thanks so much for sharing!
hugs xx Jackie

Beulah Bee hat gesagt…

I cannot think of more capable hands for ice resin than you and am happy you have discovered it! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - well done. Now you know why I was excited by doing resin. B

Margik hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! Looks like you had a fab time playing with this awesome resin pieces! Your work is so professional. Creative designs as always!
Mar x

maj. hat gesagt…

These are divine Gaby!

Elly hat gesagt…

Jou...war wohl nur eine Frage von Zeit...denn auch ich kann mir niemand besseres denken, der Hand an Ice Resin legt. In Verbindung mit deinem Traum - Gelöte eine absolut traumhafte Verbindung. A perfect match!! ♥

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch hat gesagt…

Gaby, these are wonderful! I have had ice resin materials for a few years, but have yet to dive in. Thanks for your encouragement! Have a great week. Hugs, Sue

Roosterhead Designs hat gesagt…

Wow, These are very cool!! I'm not familiar with this product/process; Time to Google it! : ) Thanks for sharing~ Karen O

Leovi hat gesagt…

Attractive and creative compositions, good job.

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Gaby your ice resin pendants are fantastic, love them all.

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

The results of your resin playtime are really wonderful... I've had it on my list for ever too, and some resin sitting waiting. This is definitely good inspiration to try to find some time. I just love the one with the watch parts.
Alison x

Celestina Marie hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, your resin creations are beautiful. What a talent you are. xo

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

They all turned out just fabulous, Gaby!
Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende :).
Liebe Grüße
Julia

Jane hat gesagt…

Fabulous work Gaby, must be fun to do, and so rewarding ! Wish you a great weekend.

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

They came out wonderful, dear Gaby.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

The pieces you are created are each wonderful Gaby!
Ice Resin is something I too have wanted to play with.
Happy to see you having such a good time with it.
Happy February oxo

Deann hat gesagt…

These are fantastic I love what you have done here.