.

.
.

Sonntag, 21. September 2014

New Flea Market Finds


Hi folks, look what I found at our local flea market. I was lucky enough to find some cool stuff...



gorgeous vintage eye glasses with metal spectacle cases,  
a leather awl and an old pinholder,


 two beautiful books, old rosaries and  a bunch of  bling,


some old watch faces, oodles of steel nibs and lots of wooden yarn spools.

Wishing you all a wonderful  Sunday, and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.

Gaby xo

35 Kommentare:

Rita hat gesagt…

What wonderful finds Gaby. When I was making my Artist Bears I used to buy glasses like this and they cost me a fortune. Love the nibs. We don't have anything like that around where I stay. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxxx

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

wow, wow - liebe gaby, DAS sind ja tolle schätze. herrliche Fundstücke. ganz wunderbar !!
mein Gott, ich hätte dort auch gewühlt, was das zeig hält.
ich wünsche dir noch einen schönen sonntag-
margit

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wow, was für tollen Sachen, viel Spaß damit! GLG, Valerie

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

Gaby you have found some fantastic things, it's always great to visit a flea market - treasure hunting is so fun, I know that you will make some wonderful creations with your finds.
Anni

Claudia N. hat gesagt…

Ui ui ui, was für eine großartige Ausbeute, liebe Gaby!

Bin schon gespannt, was aus all den Schätzen später mal wird! Auf jeden Fall wünsche ich dir viel Vergnügen mit diesen herrlichen Stücken!

Liebe Grüße,
Claudia x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby, what a score. I have one of those eyeglasses. They belonged to my Grandfather. And those nibs are wonderful I bought a few on clearance one year, and they had originally been $22.80 (USD) for 12, marked down to half price. Mine aren't nearly as pointy and artsy as yours, either.

Like you, it's been a long time since I dropped by. Delighted I could stop in today. Happy rest of Sunday.

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a great addition to your bag of goodies. Love the old spectacles. xox

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

I love all of the beautiful jewelry you found and I've never seen any glasses that old! How neat! Enjoy your week and your treasures! Hugs, Diane

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

What fabulous treasures you have found. I'm sure you love these diverse relics just as they are but I bet your head is full of creative ideas that will give another life to these beauties....you will do magic with them.....can't wait. xx

Penny hat gesagt…

What great finds, love the wooden spools and the lovely book covers.

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

What wonderful treasures you came home with - don't you love the old eye glasses and old reels of cotton.
Happy new week
hugs
Carolyn

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Wow gaby!!
Super Score!! I am amzed at how many pen nibs you found!!! Sooo cool!! Those books are gorgeous too!
Thanks for sharing! ")

Unknown hat gesagt…

Das sind ja zauberhafte Sachen die du gefunden hast Gaby, da kannst du bestimmt wieder supertolle Kreationen machen! LG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Seth hat gesagt…

What a haul! Great finds.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Thanks for your comment about my no-reply e-mail. I apologize, but first, I have been told my e-mail has a virus. I can't access it, either. So, I've had to remove it and, since I no longer get e-mail there, there's no reason to list it. Second, I have a very old computer, and by the time I get a blog post finished, I don't have time to check things like Facebook, e-mail, etc. I prefer to have my life and conversations revolve around and attached to my blog. Thanks for stating your feelings, though.

Jane hat gesagt…

I'm a big lover of flea markets and this is just up my sleeve ! Love those round spectacles ! Have a nice week.

Sue Kosec hat gesagt…

YOU hit the jackpot, girlie. You don't often find wood thread spools - lucky you! Ohhhhhhhhh, those pen nibs are to die for. I have an old glasses case that's about falling apart, which makes it much more appealing to me. Nice haul!
SuZeQ

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

Wow what a score! Love the spectacles!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Looks like you DID have a fantastic day at the flea markets!!! Good for you and I know all of this will be turned into something amazing!<3 Candy

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Boah, das sind ja tolle Schätze. Bin schon gespannt, was du daraus machst :)

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - what an amazing haul at the flea market - Fiona was very envious of the great stay of pen nibs you got. Create well with this stash. B

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

Can't wait to see what you make with these finds! ~Diane

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

You must have fabulous flea markets around you. Great finds!

johanna hat gesagt…

das hat sich doch wieder gelohnt! ja, man muss sich jetzt eindecken, bevor der winter kommt *g*...

Solvey hat gesagt…

Wow,sind das tolle Schätze,so viele Federn,bin gespannt was du daraus zauberst.LG Solvey

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nice finds Gaby.
Is that your nickname or your name.

Unknown hat gesagt…

you have the very best in flea market finds - and they couldn't go to a better person than you - you will certainly take these trinkets and turn them into art treasures!

Martina hat gesagt…

Was für coole Funde, liebste Gaby! Ich bin schon gespannt, was Du damit zauberst!

Hab ein schönes WE. LG MARTINA

Leovi hat gesagt…

Nice pictures. You have found interesting things, very beautiful!

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Du hast ein Hndchen für den Flohmarkt..sensationell Dinge sind das! Sei lieb gegrüßt von
Susi

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! Oh, these are fabulous! I love a good rummage too! :) These are great finds! Can't wait to see what you'll make with them :) xxx

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby, how did I miss this!! what gorgeous finds, I would have grabbed it all, too - wonderful bling and love the steel nips ,too.
Enjoy playing my dear.
Dorthe,ox

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Definitely some great finds there… looks like a great flea market!
Alison xx

ULKAU hat gesagt…

Ja, über Flohmarkt-Funde freut man sich immer total!
Da hast du bestimmt schon jede Menge Ideen, diese Schätze zu verarbeiten.

Leider findet mein Lieblingsflohmarkt gar nicht mehr statt, weil Bomben auf dem Gelände vermutet werden..
Liebe Grüße von Ulrike

AppleApricot Wen hat gesagt…

Oh wow, you really found some beauties!