Good morning everyone!
I can't believe it's already September - where did the time go? We´ve had quite a lot of rain this summer...and we still do have! Just in June and in the first week of July we had a kind of real summer feeling with high temperatures in Germany ... already sometimes a bit too hot. But since then summer did not come back...
Last weekend again we had 'April weather' and so I had a nice time to play around with my soldering iron.
... and here is the outcome.
I'm really pleased with the results!
But it's hard to get good photos due to the beveled glasses.
Hope some of you like them!
If you like to have a closer view just click on the pictures.
Wishing you all a wonderful rest of the week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.
C ya Gaby





36 Kommentare:
Guten Morgen liebe Gaby,
toll sehen sie aus, die alten Herren und wundervoll eingerahmt!
Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen und zufriedenen Tag!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥
guten morgen liebe gaby,
mit ist jetzt der mund offen geblieben, SO schön sind deine werke wieder geworden. eine tolle arbeit hast du d agleistet. ich finde sie wunderschön!!!
alles liebe
margit
Amazing! I haven't learned to master my soldering iron and I hope to someday be as good at it as you are! Each one of these are stunning :)
Your soldering skills are unsurpassed, Gaby, these look amazing!!!
They are so beautifully done dear Gaby, fantastic soldering and so wonderful with the men :-)
Hugs,Dorthe
Love this beveled look. Wonderful work as always Gaby. xox
Beautiful! I like the atmosphere :)
Boah, wie toll - da fehlen mir echt die Worte.
Very nice Gaby ... love the diamond shape ... glad you have had nice weather, it's hot and dry in TX we are in a drought and would love some of your rain ... take care and again love your work
I am so impressed with and envious of your soldering expertise...absolutely gorgeous work.
Oh my goodness! These are truly amazing! So elegant, stylish and refined, wowzers, simply love these and I can see why you're so pleased, I know I'd be, too! ;-) Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner
Wow, Gaby your makes are fabulous…again with gorgeous vintage photos and great new technique! Superb!
It is the same wheather here in Slovenia...no summer at all!
Wish you a great weekend!
Ohja die Zeit vergeht viel zu schnell, das ist schon irgendwie erschreckend. Aber nun ist der Sommer wieder zurück, herrlich warm und viel Sonnenschein, so kann es noch eine Weile bleiben.
Deine Werke schauen unglaublich schön aus, fantastische Arbeiten.
Herzliche Grüße
von Anke
What a beautiful job! I would do something similar! Good day !!
Definitely nice frames, great design!
Incredible work with the soldering iron, Gaby. What a talent you have! These are so pretty.
So your rainy weather has put you inside your studio...where you have had wonderful results.. I too love your results.
Gaby your glass pendants are so wonderfully made, love that you have used images of men.
Anni
Gaby, I always love your beautiful pendants and these are gorgeous! Each one is such a treasure and work of art! Sorry you did not have too much of a Summer and wish I could have sent you some of our heat! We did have a little much needed rain the other day! Enjoy the day. Hugs!
Faux mercury glass is such fun to play with.
What you have created is really beautiful and so fine dear Gaby.
Your special touches are all perfect!
Happy September as time flies by
oxo
Gaby, I can't believe how cool these are! Are you self taught? Your soldering is fab! I love the tiny elements you have incorporated in each- and the beveled glass-Just
beautiful!! Enjoy your Sunday and thank you for the eye candy!! xo
Your soldered pieces are stunning, dear Gaby. Have a lovely evening.
Hugs,
Marie
These little pendants are beautiful! xx
Liebe Gaby
Wow... ich bin begeistert.
Toll sehen die gerahmten Herren aus.
Einen glücklichen und sonnigen Tag wünscht Dir Yvonne
Like them? They are just fabulous, Gaby. You are so skilled!
We seem to be have an Indian Summer here in London at the moment!
Hello, Gaby Bee.
It is my joy to share your wonderful works.
And sweet message charms my heart.
I pray for your happiness and world peace.
Thank you World-wide LOVE, and your Support.
Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma❃
Gaby
These are brilliant! I love them! Summer sure did fly by didn't it! :( Thanks for sharing your beautiful art with us!
Your pendants are gorgeous! The frames are so unique and pretty and I really love the faux mercury glass look, excellent work!
Gaby...these are fabulous! Oh my goodness...I so love each of them. Your soldering is wonderful. The faux mercury glass look surrounding the images is amazing. You do such beautiful work! <3 Candy
What a glorious works, Gaby!!!
These are stunning Gaby! ~Diane
Hi Gaby! This pendant head looks awesome with those beautiful embellishments. A work very creative!
Mar x
Hi Gaby! This pendant head looks awesome with those beautiful embellishments. A work very creative!
Mar x
Brilliant use of the images - these are so elegant - a wonderful collection.
Alison xx
Hallo liebe Gaby, ohhh mein Gott - was sind die schööööööön! Ich kann gar nicht mehr weg schauen.....ein Träumchen kann ich nur sagen! Ganz großes Kompliment!
Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
LG MARTINA
These gentlemen make my heart beat faster, love them all!
Kommentar veröffentlichen