.

.
.

Montag, 6. Oktober 2014

Soldered Doll Head Pendant with Bling


Hi folks,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a good start into the week. Today I like to share with you a new soldered pendant. I've used one of my doll heads, which I found at a flea market a couple of years ago. The soldered on halo around the face was a part of an old brooch, and what looks like hair is a part of a feather. The embellishments beneath the chin are from my stash as well.  All this is arranged on top of an old album.



Wishing you all a great week, and as always thank you so much for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art! 

Gaby xo

26 Kommentare:

Rosie hat gesagt…

Oooh, Gabi, was ist das schön, ich bin hin und weg.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art hat gesagt…

Your work is so cool and very IN! LOVE IT!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures hat gesagt…

This is so creative. Love it!

Dorthe hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous piece, how beautiful soldered dear Gaby, she is gorgeous with the remnants of jewlery and the feather hair, so wonderfully done, and looks fantastic on the old album!
Hugs,Dorthe

Anonym hat gesagt…

Quite marvelous bling and lots of work too. Nice. xox

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

Fantastic work, Gaby!

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Eine sensationell schöne Arbeit Gaby!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

Gaby your new creation is fantastic, love the way you have used the doll head.
Anni

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

So intricate, so detailed, so beautiful, always intriguing. Wonderful work as always my friend.xx

Elaine hat gesagt…

That brooch works so well as a halo. Great imaginative work Gaby. Thank you for popping by my blog. We have autumn here too, wet, windy and dramatic thunder and lightning last night! Keep cosy! Elaine x

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Gaby, your assemblage is brilliant! I really love the way you used the feather as hair and her tiara of gems! ")

margits.bastelstube@kabsi.at hat gesagt…

liebe gaby,
eine ganz wunderbare arbeit ist das!
die idee mit den "haaren" ist grenzgenial!!!
ich wünsche dir eine kreative woche
und sende dir liebe grüße
margit

Unknown hat gesagt…

Nur du bist in der Lage so etwas total goldiges und kreatives zu machen Gabi! Total klasse gemacht, bin wirklich hin und weg davon, super dargestellt!! LG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Blessed Serendipity hat gesagt…

She is a beautiful piece of art. I love her.

xo Danielle

Jane hat gesagt…

Beautifully rich and glamourous , a wonderful piece !

Jester hat gesagt…

Wow, this is amazing, Gabi! Such a fabulous idea to use part of a feather for hair.

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

She's amazing - so regal in her beautiful tiara. Wonderful assemblage!
Alison xx

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Absolutely marvelous! Have a great week, Valerie

Paper Creations by Shirley hat gesagt…

Beautiful design ! Thank you for your visits to my blog, they are appreciated. Cheers, Shirleyx

Juliz Design Post hat gesagt…

Such beautiful vintage projects on your blog. I have signed up to follow and excited to see what you make next. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
Julie x

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,

Love the beautiful old vintage piece and good idea using the feather like hair.
Happy new week and many thanks for the kind visit to my blog.
hugs
Carolyn

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans hat gesagt…

Amazing pendant and as always wonderful attention to detail. I love your finds below , the Len nibs are lovely . Tracy x

Teresa Carini hat gesagt…

I learn a lot with your work !! Thank you !!!!!

Martina hat gesagt…

Das sieht wunderschön aus, Gaby! Ich bin immer wieder erneut begeistert von Deinem Talent.

Lu Teze hat gesagt…

É maravilhosa sua arte!

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

Hello! Gaby
It's been too long since I've been here! I always love to peek in from time to time to see what lovelies you have created.
Using doll heads is so much fun!

lots of hugs,
Teresa in California