.

.
.

Dienstag, 5. März 2013

Soldered Ornament No. 4


Hi folks,
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a good start into the week.


Today I want to share my fourth soldered ornament with you.
 Many thanks to Curt for the permission to use this gorgeous image!

Wishing you all a wonderful week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. 

C ya! Gaby


45 Kommentare:

Rosie hat gesagt…

Meine Güte, was ist das traumhaft schön, Gaby. Ich bin hellauf begeistert.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Pretty Gaby, I like her hair do.....xox

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Total klasse, einfach wunderschön! LG, Valerie

AlteredArtifacts hat gesagt…

These are just amazingly beautiful! You such a creative artist!
Hugs
Inka

ShabbyChicShaz hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous :-)

yoborobo hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! This is so pretty. I love the little dangling flowers. :) Happy week! xox

maj. hat gesagt…

Beautiful ornament with great details, Gaby!!!

Shahrul Niza hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, Gaby!!. What a treasure :).

Barb hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, this is amazing. I love your attention to detail, wish I could watch you create one of these ornaments. How do you create the design on the sides of the slide?
Hugs,
Barb

Cavestamper hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby, what a delicate and beautiful piece of art!
Thanks for sharing.
Liebe Gruesse aus Amsterdam, Leonie Fennis(a.k.a.Cavestamper).

Dorthe hat gesagt…

How gorgeous dear Gaby, she is truly special, and you made her a most beautiful "home".
Hugs,Dorthe

Elly hat gesagt…

Entzückend, deine Schmuckstücke. Ich könnte nicht einmal Papierstreifen so gerade kleben, wie du lötest.(:o)

Margelaene hat gesagt…

It looks so gorgeous! You are really talented,, Gaby. I am impressed with your works, as usual.

Have a good Day! :)
Marina.

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

Gorgeous piece! ~Diane

Unknown hat gesagt…

What a fabulous piece this is Gaby... Made to perfection, you are so talented!! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

sharon hat gesagt…

This is stunning Gaby! The details are gorgeous, and I love the image of the woman, how feminine with the flowers dangling, so romantic!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Gaby...your soldered ornaments are so lovely!!! I think your art is truly beautifully done and so original! You definitely have a unique style and I really do love it! The canvases you feature to the left of your blog are just fabulous! What a talent you are!!! I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment you left on my blog. Thank you so much for that. Such high praise coming from YOU means so much to me! <3 Candy

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

I just adore your soldered creations! Each one is a treasure!

Nancy

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Wow.... sieht das wieder toll aus. Wunderschön liebe Gaby!
Einen guten Start in ein glückliches Wochenende wünscht Dir Yvonne

Martina hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Gaby, was für ein grandioses gelötetes Ornament...und so sauber verarbeitet...wirklich ganz große Klasse - kann ich nur sagen!
Habe das letzte Woche schon auf FB gesehen und heute habe ich endlich ein wenig Zeit, um Dein Blog zu besuchen. Ich hoffe, es geht Dir gut?
Wünsche Dir ein schönes, sonniges WE.
Liebe Grüße aus Stuttgart
MARTINA

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures hat gesagt…

Oh my! Your soldered ornaments are so very pretty! Have a great weekend. Tammy

Malgodia hat gesagt…

Beautiful, atmospheric tags :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

How beautiful! WOW! What gorgeous pieces you create!

Jane hat gesagt…

Stunning work , wonderful creation ! Have a nice sunday dear Gaby.

kleine-creative-Welt hat gesagt…

wow was für wundervolle Dinge zu machst - du hast wirklich ein Händchen für solche Schmuckstücke -

liebe Grüße - Ruth

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

So pretty. Beautiful details inside the frame. I love the 3 little flowers hanging from the bottom. You are so very clever. xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Gabby you have created beauty again it's stunning xx

AppleApricot Wen hat gesagt…

Your soldered ornaments are truly pieces of art Gaby. So beautiful. Hugs, Wendy

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Wunder,wunderschön...

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Gaby, all of your ornaments are gorgeous!

Connie hat gesagt…

This is so pretty :)

Connie hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comment. I'm sorry to hear that your Spring weather is slow in getting there. It is still cold here, but we are having some sunny days and the sunshine feels so good after a long gray winter. I wish I could send you some :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

wunderschöne Hänger sind das!
GLG Elma

Ana K. hat gesagt…

I love how you put everything together…always unique and fantastic!

Glenda hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gaby. Love the little beads at the bottom.

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

I find this one particularly delicate and charming. Just lovely.

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Auch dieses Ornament gefällt mir wieder SEHR GUT!!!
Ich werde übrigens bald eine Blogpause einlegen, aber bevor das der Fall ist, werde ich noch 1, 2 Postings und eine Verlosung bei mir starten - ich hoffe, du bist da dann wieder dabei! :o))
Herzlichst Traude
✿ܓܓ✿ܓ✿ܓ✿ ♥♥♥♥ ܓܓ✿ܓ✿ܓ

Daniella hat gesagt…

Hello my friend!!
Another gorgeous creation!! Your pieces are so beautiful and so well made!! I know because I am a proud owner of some of your pieces!!
Have a great week!!\
xxDaniella

Patti Edmon Artist hat gesagt…

I definitely have soldering envy!! Gorgeous pieces Gaby!

Shahrul Niza hat gesagt…

Gaby, these ornaments are gorgeous!! Again, your work is timeless :).

Jester hat gesagt…

A beautiful piece of work, Gaby. Jx

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Love Love Love!!! Beautiful piece of work!

Little Artbee hat gesagt…

Das sind ganz zauberhafte Arbeiten die du da machst, so herrlich vintagelike,ich mag das sehr. Da will man dann immer mehr von sehen,superklasse gemacht.
LG Sabine

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gaby!

Shelley Whiting's art hat gesagt…

Your jewelry is very cool and antique like. Wonderful and impressive work.