.

.
.

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013

Soldered Ornament No. 3


Hi folks, as you can see, I'm still soldering...

 6cm x 15cm ~ 2,36" x 5,91"

Here is my latest soldered piece.
I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it!


A warm welcome to all new followers and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments. 

I will do my best catching up with you all asap!

 C ya! Gaby

44 Kommentare:

Daniella hat gesagt…

your soldered pieces are stunning! This one is gorgeous! What type of beads did you use on top? They remind me of rosary beads.
xxDaniella

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, as usual!

Rita hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Ganz großes Kino, liebe Gaby, rattenscharf ;-)

Matilde hat gesagt…

It' stunning! Amazing project :)

Sarah hat gesagt…

Each one is more lovely than the last. A beautiful series!

Deborah hat gesagt…

It's marvellous, Gaby!You are the solder queen :-)

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Yes dear Gaby, and as I can see, this third one ,is equal beautiful- and in family with the two others, via the little red accent, which I love.
Wonderful with the french lillies below.
Hugs,Dorthe

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Another beautiful creation...you are so creative and inspiring dear Gaby!

every detail is such a delight to behold
oxo

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous! I would love to know how you did it- is there a tutorial?

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Total fantastisch! Wieder eine tolle Arbeit! LG, Valerie

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby, das ist wieder klasse geworden - und der Bart des Herrn ist ja ein wahres Prachtstück :o)))
Ganz herzliche rostrosige Grüße :o), Traude

Jane hat gesagt…

Really love this , gorgeous vintage feel ! xx

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful, as always. Love the little cogs at the top and that tiny splash red. Such amazing creations my friend. xx

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,your soldered pieces are sooo wonderful,I love the french lillies below !!
Have a great week!

Hugs Mieke xxx

Lucy hat gesagt…

Stunning Gaby! I especially love the image.
Regards Lucy from Oz

Unknown hat gesagt…

so beautiful! you are a master!

Ann hat gesagt…

gorgeous!!!

Terri hat gesagt…

Hello Gabby,
Oh I love it, I love it, I love it!
You always amaze me with your art. I love that you put the Fleur es lis upside down, it is genius!
You are inspiring : )
Hugs,
Terri

Robin hat gesagt…

Your soldering is so beautiful Gaby! So very unique and wonderful.

Hugs,
Robin

sharon hat gesagt…

What a fantastic piece! I adore the detail on the solder, as well as all the gears...a really great piece again!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Great ornament, dear Gaby! Love the mix of feminine and masculine elements.
Hugs,
Julia

Luthien Thye hat gesagt…

that's beautiful Gaby!!

Sandycraft hat gesagt…

Guten Morgen, liebe Gaby!
Dieses Stück ist Dir ja ausgesprochen gut gelungen - die vielen, kleinen Details - und vor Allem der zart gemusterte Rand - einfach toll!
Liebe Grüße - Sandra

maj. hat gesagt…

Another stunning piece of work , Gaby! Absolutely gorgeous !!!

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo gaby,
wiedr ein einzigartig-schönes und originelles stück.
herzliche grüße
margit

Glenda hat gesagt…

That is beautiful Gaby

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous! I would love to be able to do soldering, what an awesome skill! ~Diane

Martina hat gesagt…

Du meine Güte, Gaby - da denkt man immer, dass es keine Steigerung mehr geben kann aber mit diesem Projekt hast Du Dich wirklich selbst übertroffen! Wunder-wunderschööööön, kann ich nur sagen. Chapeau!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Gosh Gaby, you just create the most wonderful pieces, they are always so well put together and with such eye for detail, too! Superbly made! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gaby! You're a soldering pro!

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

Another handsome member introduced into the family. This is a very special collection.

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Stunning piece,dear Gaby:) Love all the details.Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Terri hat gesagt…

Oh Gabby, I love this piece of yours so much I had to come back again for a second look! I always love coming to see what you make. Really, it is like candy to me! This one here just makes me feel all wonderful inside!
Hugs,
Terri

Leovi hat gesagt…

Very nice design, beautiful.

Jester hat gesagt…

I do like it! It is beautiful, Gaby, and the intricate metal work looks amazing!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Hello there Gaby,
Your soldered ornies are FABULOUS!
Hoping all is well with you and yours and wishing you happy creating always! <3
Huggies,Patti

Cynthia Schelzig hat gesagt…

ohhhh gorgeous ornament number three.....just wonderful! Have a sunny Sunday in paradise!

Connie hat gesagt…

This is beautiful. Your talent is amazing :) I want to thank you for coming over to visit and I would be honored if you would visit again and decide to follow me back. I love making new blogging friends.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

wunderschön- danke für deinen netten Kommentar
LG
Elma

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for your lovely comment at Words and Pictures, and I'm so happy you decided to join up, and delighted you want to share with a link on your blog - thank you!

I love your vintage work here... and I'm signing up to follow you too, because I really love the work I've seen here.
Alison x

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Ah... you see, I already was signed up ... look forward to seeing more work!
Alison x

Angi in hana hat gesagt…

i love the pics u use, isn't soldering addicting! aloha, angi in hana

Jeannette hat gesagt…

Wooww,wundervolle cretionen zeigst du hier,eins schöner als das andre,ganz,ganz großartig.
habe deinen Blog über froebelsternchen gefunden,und bin gaanz begeistert.

wünsche dir ein frohes fest,GLG Jeannette