.

.
.

Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Soldered Ornament No.5




Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and a good start into the week. Today I want to share my fifth soldered ornament with you.

Wishing you all a great  week and as always thank you so much for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art!

Gaby xo

68 Kommentare:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans hat gesagt…

Your soldered ornaments are just so inspiring Gaby. Gorgeous image and beautifully embellished. Tracy x

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, your ornament looks so beautiful, as all your other ornament do :)
Have a great week !

Hugs Mieke xxx

Numinosity hat gesagt…

Great job! My newest vintage photo guy that I picked up in Argentina is jealous! ( my most recent post)
Always love seeing what you're up to.

kleine-creative-Welt hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
wunderschön sind die Charms - so herrliche Ideen hast du umgesetzt -

liebe Grüße -

Ruth

Oxana hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!!! Love it!

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

So enjoy every delicate detail of your soldered creations dear Gaby... So very beautiful!
Happy April to you and yours!
oxo

Unknown hat gesagt…

Stunning looking piece this is, such tiny details, really gorgeous! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

steufel hat gesagt…

Grandios!

Netty hat gesagt…

Loving the intricate designs you put into your soldering. Another beautiful piece.
Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

wow liwvbe gagy, dieses schmuckstück ist dir wieder voll gelungen.- herrlich vintage!!!!
liebe grüße
margit

Dorthe hat gesagt…

It is gorgeous I love how you soldered the delicate little silvery pieces, dear Gaby, and the image is wonderful....what long whiskers? he has!
Happy April month to you-
Hugs,Dorthe

Anonym hat gesagt…

Quite the beard on this fellow Gaby, love the filigree details. xox

Cynthia Schelzig hat gesagt…

Your ornaments are always fabulous and this one with the beautiful red gems looks wonderful!

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Wonderful ornament Gaby! You've inspired me to drag out my soldering stuff!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Gaaanz toll - bin sehr beeindruckt! LG, Valerie

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

The soldered ornament is wonderful and yes, the beard is interesting.
Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
so, jetzt hab ich mich auch mal hier eingetragen, Deine Ornamente sind wirklich wunderschöne Schmuckstücke!
✿Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen und glücklichen Tag✿
♥ Allerliebste Grüße Claudia ♥

Glenda hat gesagt…

Fantastic Gaby. Love them all.

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

fantastic piece Gaby!

Terri Daugherty hat gesagt…

Beautiful work Gaby! I am enjoying seeing how each ornament is different and oh so pretty!

sharon hat gesagt…

What can I say???This is super fantastic!

Debrina hat gesagt…

Lovin' those whiskers, Gaby!!!

Martina hat gesagt…

Schon wieder so ein wunderschönes gelötetes Teil, liebe Gaby! Irgendwie habe ich den Eindruck, dass die von Mal zu Mal immer schöner werden, obwohl eine Steigerung schon fast nicht mehr möglich ist. Das hier finde ich ganz besonders cool. Echt spitze!
Hoffe, Du hattest ein schönes Osterfest. Ich war damit beschäftigt mein Blog ein wenig zu reparieren.
Hab ein schönes WE, meine Liebe.
GRÜSSE aus Stuttgart
MARTINA

Jo Ann hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby...Thanks for visiting my Blog and your friend Teresa for inspiring you to take a look. I am amazed at your creativity as well. All these fancy ornaments are so cool. Hope you come visit me again, sometime! Hugs and God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

You always have such sweet inspiration on your blog, Gaby.
And thank you for stopping by my blog...yes I hope I sell more dolls!
Thank you
Teresa
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Gaby I LOVE all your soldered ornaments. Is that ball chain on the sides? So Pretty.
Hugs Lynn

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby
Deine Ideen sind einfach genial! Wunderschön sieht es aus.
Eine glückliche Woche und alles Liebe wünscht Dir Yvonne

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Dein gelätestes Anhängerchen ist wieder ein Traum Gaby! So filigrane zarte kleine Ziselierungen ..ein Traum
mit dieser wunderbaren Collage ...

lieben Dank für Deinen lieben Besuch auf dem ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY Challengeblog!
Sei lieb gegrüßt
von
froebelsternchen

Susi

Faye hat gesagt…

Gaby, your soldered ornament is such a beautiful work of art. I'd probably burn the house down or burn myself if I ever even attempted something with a soldering iron! Gorgeous work.

Jester hat gesagt…

It is gorgeous. You are so talented, Gaby. I am in awe of the soldered ornaments you create!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

You make beautiful art! These ornaments are gorgeous! I love the images and details!

Kim Dellow hat gesagt…

Stunning Gaby! Kim

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist ja mal wieder ein toller Anhänger, ich bin begeistert.

maj. hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous piece of art, Gaby!!!!

LOVE STITCHING RED hat gesagt…

beautiful work

Lorraine hat gesagt…

your soldering is superb love it all

Daniella hat gesagt…

You just keep getting better and better!! This is so stunning!! I love the addition of the red gems!
xxDaniella

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

What a stunning piece,dear Gaby. Love it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh WOW Gaby! Your soldered pendants are just outstanding. I can remember one you showed us your very first one and now just look at what you are producing. I love all the little details and the images are so powerful somehow!
I am quite partial to the woman in your previous post.
Hope the sun is shining on you dear friend.
Thanks for your kind comment too!
Hugs,
Suzy

Lucy hat gesagt…

So BEAUTIFUL Dear Gaby!
Hugs Lucy

Lucy hat gesagt…

So BEAUTIFUL Dear Gaby!!
Hugs Lucy

Maelchen hat gesagt…

Ooooooh, Gaby, Du machst ja noch viel tollere Sachen! Gut, dass ich bei Dir vorbei gekommen bin! So habe ich etwas zu stöbern!
Vielen Dank für die Inspiration (und den Kommentar auf meinem Blog!)
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende!
Manu

Terri hat gesagt…

Oh my! Even more gorgeous ones! I love these. You have designed them so beautifully!
I hope you are doing well and having at least a beginning of spring where you are.
Hugs,
Terri

Redanne hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, your soldered ornament is quite stunning! You are such a clever lady. Hugs, Anne x

Leovi hat gesagt…

Very good. I like the beautiful frames, an excellent composition!

Olga hat gesagt…

I'm just addicted to your artwork!

Emma hat gesagt…

Your ornaments are so lovely, very delicate. I am tidying my studio & came across a roll of solder but now i need to find the rest!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Your pieces are lovely, Gaby.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, thanks for stopping by. I do hope all is well with you. Your soldered pieces are all so beautiful. Take care and have a great week. Tammy

Jane hat gesagt…

What a great creation again Gaby, so beautiful !

martinealison hat gesagt…

Merci d'avoir visité mon blog et d'y avoir laissé un gentil petit message.
A mon tour je me suis autorisée une petit promenade sur le vôtre qui me fait découvrir de merveilleuses créations... d'une grande originalité.
Gros bisous à vous

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Gaby all you soldered ornaments are so wonderfully made, I have enjoyed looking through your last entries.
Hugs Anni

AppleApricot Wen hat gesagt…

Love it Gaby, it's gorgeous! Beautiful details on the top and bottom. Hugs, Wendy

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

Lovely work Gaby.

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Stunning artwork, Gaby!

Senna hat gesagt…

Hello and wow,

what for an interesting and wonderful artwork. All is working in perfect symbiosis - great idea and work!

Regards Senna

Senna hat gesagt…

Nun also in Deutsch :) ist auch etwas besser. Vielen Dank für Deinen Rückkommentar :)!

Mit dem @ in meiner Leiste - ja, ich befürchte das Tool ist nicht ganz ausgereift und die letzten 2 Aktivfelder sind nur bei Widescreen-Monitoren anklickbar. Meine E-Mailadresse ist: be-creative@gmx.net
Ich freue mmich über Deinen Kontakt!

LG von Senna

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby I just love the slide you do ... this one is just awesome ... greeting from Texas

Denise hat gesagt…

WOW!Beautiful Gabby.I love your work.

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

Oh my Gaby, these ornaments are stunning! I love all the details and layers that make them look so beautifully old! This is a beautiful talent you have! ~Diane

ruma hat gesagt…


Hello, Gaby Bee.

 Your work is embraced in your gentleness.
 Sharing a moment of peace.
 It is a joy for all.

 Your heart warm message in the cold.
 I always give mind of thanks to you.

Greeting.
Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma❃

Gabriele Agustini hat gesagt…

Your work is absolutely stunning!! I always like to pop in to see what you've been up to!! I'm never disappointed!!
xoxo

Terry hat gesagt…

Gaby, your soldered ornaments are always such a treat for these eyes! Love all the details! Have a wonderful week and hopefully with plenty of sunshine! Hugs!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, I could stare at your work for hours. You put so much soul into everything. Happy spring sweetie. Mina

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art hat gesagt…

SO COOL!!!!

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Gaby, hoping to see you back to the blogsphere soon! *hugz*

karen hess jewelry hat gesagt…

Gaby, I can never get enough of your soldered ornaments...they are absolutely charming and perfect in every way. You must spend so much time on each one, they are exquisite!
xoxo

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

What a stunning creation... I'm so happy you visited so that I've now found your blog. I'm signing up as a follower right away!
Alison x