.

.
.

Montag, 5. November 2012

Mini Books


Hello folks! 
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and some fun plans for the week! 


I saw these little books on several blogs, and they were on my 'to do list' for quite some time. Now they are finally done, and I must admit I'm very pleased with them.


Wishing you all a great Monday and as always thank you so much for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art!

Gaby xo

66 Kommentare:

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby these little books are so wonderfully made and also very beautifully made, love them all and love all the things you have added to them, wish you a lovely week.
Hugs Anni

angel hat gesagt…

Wspaniałe!!:)

Martina hat gesagt…

Ohhhhh, Gaby die sind super! Eines schöner als das Andere!
Ganz große Klasse!

Wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche.

Shahrul Niza hat gesagt…

OOH MY ...these are super GORGEOUS!!. Beautiful, mysterious, steampunk chunkiness I totally LOVE them!. If you don't mind, one day I'll try to make some for myself too. Soooo inspiring! :). Hugs.

maj. hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby, they are soooo beautiful!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lovely Gaby, don't know how you can work so small, these are luscious. xox

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Die sind der Hammer!Klein und ultrafein!

Rosie hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby, die sind umwerfend schön geworden. Ich bin hin und weg.

Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

LOVE your miniature little books Gabby. You did such a wonderful job on all of them ,especially love the keyhole and bee. How big are they?
hugs Lynn

Unknown hat gesagt…

Gosh, these are over the top gorgeous! I've seen similar ones before, but yours are really superb with their fine adornments!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Elaine hat gesagt…

Delicious little books. I so love miniature projects - a delight Gaby

Elaine x

Gaby Bee hat gesagt…

They are 4cm x 4,5 cm = 1,67" x 1,77"

Carol hat gesagt…

Gabby these are fabulous, I love all the details! And in such a tiny space!!!

Lisa hat gesagt…

beautiful Gaby!

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, your tiny books are so sweet and beautiful,and love all the old jewlery and clock parts you added on top of them-as well as the hanging pieces.It must have been very playful to create them!
Hugs Dorthe

Matilde hat gesagt…

They're so cute.... I love them all!!!

Luthien Thye hat gesagt…

absolutely wonderful Gaby!!! i melt when i see wee books :) and yours look so beautiful as everything you do!! i always get so inspired when i come here. xoxoxo

Retro Feelings hat gesagt…

Wonderful! I love it!

xoxo

Dymphie hat gesagt…

these mini's are lovely!

Debra LeeBerry hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby, these are wonderful! I love them!! My favorites: the one with the bee and the one with the little face peeking out of the key hole!

You are doing a great job of actually doing things on your "to do" list! My list grows longer and I haven't been able to get much done while I'm adjusting to my new job. Have a beautiful, blessed week! :-)

Debra LeeBerry hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby, these are beautiful! I love them all! My favorites: the one with the bee and the one with the little face peeking from behind the key hole.

You are doing a great job doing things on your "to do" list! My list grows longer and I haven't been able to do much while adjusting to my new job.

Sorry if this is a double comment, I wasn't sure it was working. :-)
Have a beautiful, blessed new week!

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

So gorgeous !! So very you and beautifully made. xx

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

These little books are awesome Gabby!

Deborah hat gesagt…

Oh wow, Gaby, they are STUNNING!

Netty hat gesagt…

Loving your gorgeous books Gaby, hope you do a tutorial as would love to know how you made them, xx

Artfully Musing hat gesagt…

These are so cute!

Robin hat gesagt…

You are always such an inspiration Gaby! Your artwork, no matter what medium you choose, is absolutely stunning. These little books are just another example of your outstanding craftsmanship. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Robin

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Tolle kleine Bücher hast Du da gezaubert, liebe Gaby!
Liebe Grüße
Julia

Sandy hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby die sind echt ein Hingucker.
Wunderschöne kleine Kunstwerke.
Toll.

Lucy hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,
Your lithe books are spectacular, LOVE them.
Regards Lucy from Oz

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

just had to pop by and see these up close, they are wonderful ... would love to touch!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Those little books are very nice Gaby.And thank you very much for leaving me a note .
With Friendly greetings ,
Janet

Sarah hat gesagt…

Oh my, you have just given me something to add to my "to do" list. These little guys are charming! I love all of the trinkets and doodads that you have added. Lovely, inspirational work, Gaby.

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Love your little books,Gaby.Absolutely stunning.
Have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Marie

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, die Büchlein sind atemberaubend schön.

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Die sind total süß geworden die kleinen Bücher :)
l.G. Alexandra

Margelaene hat gesagt…

They are really fantastic! What a thin work... I am really impressed!

Leovi hat gesagt…

Very good, I like the creativity of those book covers.

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby
Die Mini-Bücher sehen wirklich super aus. Wahre Kunstwerke! Sooo schön!
Eine glückliche Restwoche wünscht Dir Yvonne

Daniella hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
sorry it took me so long to get back to you. we had a hurricane and no power for 5 days!!
Your books are stunning. I have been making mono printed papers to make a set of mini books myself. But after seeing how awesome your's are, I might wait!! LOL!!
xxDaniella

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

these are STUNNING! gorgeous work!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch ich finde die Büchlein supersüß, die stehen auch noch auf meiner ToDo-Liste ;-)

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

himmlisch sind die!

ruma hat gesagt…

Hello, Gaby Bee.

  Your exquisite work leads my impression.
  The passion for the art.  It is universal.

  Thank you visit to my garden.
  The prayer for all peace.

Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma❃

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby these are just stunning!
and so tiny! Each one so beautifully created and masterfully put together!
You are a woman of immense talent.
Sending hugs,
Suzy x

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

So beautiful and sweet, gorgeous and lovely design

Jolanda hat gesagt…

those books are so sweet and beautiful - I would love to see the secrets inside!

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

wow, liebe gaby, diese büchlein haben aber eingeschlagen, wenn ich so die anzahl der kommentare sehe.
die sind schlichtweg ein traum. herrlich gemacht und originell dazu!!!! ganz großes kompliment!
liebe grüße
margit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures hat gesagt…

Those are gorgeous little books. Thanks for stopping by my corner of the world. Best wishes, Tammy

orchid0324 hat gesagt…

Dearest Gaby,
How GORGEOUS these little books are♡♡♡ Such a delicate work☆☆☆ I love all these ornament (or lovely straps?) with them.
Such a talented lady you are♡♡♡

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Barbara Jean hat gesagt…

These are wonderful!
Did any of those blogs have a tutorial or instructions for how to do them??

Great job!

blessings
barb

kreativingrid hat gesagt…

Hallo Gaby,
deine Büchlein sind ein Traum.
Du machst wunderbare Sachen.
Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch auf meinem Blog und danke für deinen Kommentar.
Ein schönes WE wünscht dir
Ingrid

Rita hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning Gaby. I have done a mini book before and they are so fiddly to work on. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Redanne hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, I have not seen anything like these before - they are really beautiful. Love all the little embellishments you have added. Hugs, Anne x

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby, these little books are STUNNING!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Gaby your little books are so sweet. Each one has its own look. Thanks for sharing these. Now I want to make little books. hugs. PJ

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh, Gabby I love your mini books. They are absolutely WONDERFUL! I love everything you do, but these are out of this world! Thanks for sharing.

Jester hat gesagt…

Oh wow, Gaby, your mini books are stunning. They must have taken you ages with such fantastic detail.

Jane hat gesagt…

Really beautiful and precious, great work ! xx

Lorraine hat gesagt…

These are wonderful.

Jonny J Petros hat gesagt…

Hi gaby what a cute idea--- I love them, You do incredible work!Sincerly, Jonny

Barry hat gesagt…

GB - beautifully done =- and they look so good in a cluster. B

Barry hat gesagt…

GB - beautifully done =- and they look so good in a cluster. B

CK Chai hat gesagt…

These are simply gorgeous, my friend!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries hat gesagt…

These tiny books are amazing Gaby, so is a lot of your artwork!
Feel a need to pin some of them :-)
Please go on with your creativity!

greetings, Alie :-)

Coleen hat gesagt…

Gaby, these are just darling. You did such a nice job. I like doing mini-books, but haven't done any in a while.

God bless,
Coleen in Ukraine