.

.
.

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

Portrait of a Cowboy


Good morning everyone! 
 Here is my latest soldered ornament.
 

the same with flashlight


It's hard to get a good photo due to the glass, but it is really very nice in person. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Wishing you all a creative week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

Gaby xo

46 Kommentare:

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,it is so great to see some more of your beautiful soldered creations !
Your cowboy looks wonderful :)

Hugs Mieke xxx

sharon hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Gaby! Makes me want to be a cowgirl! Love your unique creations!

Debrina hat gesagt…

Hello Gsby.
It feels like a million years since I visited you and it's so good to see you are still going strong. My busy life has starved me of time - e.g. blogland visits.
I like the turn you have taken with this soldering. Very cool.

maj. hat gesagt…

Stunning work Gaby!!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
just catching up on you.Another wonderful creation.Love it.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Margelaene hat gesagt…

Oh, it's really gorgeous! Looks so vintage! It reminded me the books of Margaret Mitchell.

Have a nice day!
Marina.

JoAnne hat gesagt…

It's gorgeous Gaby!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

love the rope/lasso effect really goes well with the cowboy ... as always Great job Gabby .... Linda F

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Gaby this is a wonderful ornament and so beautifully made and so elegant, love it.
Hugs Anni

Sarah hat gesagt…

Oh, WOW! This is both rugged and sophisticated at the same time. What a story it tells...a remembrance of a lost love. Beautiful.

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Your cowboy is very fancy Gaby...he looks great!
oxo

Deborah hat gesagt…

What a handsome dude! Reminds me a bit of Robert Redford as the Sundance Kid.

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Beautiful creation !! So much lovely intricate detail and , of all things, I love that you have stuck a cowboy in the frame, such quirky randomness. xx

Matilde hat gesagt…

It's totally marvellous!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gaby jedes gelötete Teil von Dir ist einfach nur der Wahnsinn.
Dieses hier ist auch wieder wunderschöööön.
Ganz großes Kino.

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch dieses Teilchen ist dir wieder super gelungen, ganz große klasse!!!!!!!

Mia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby, Wunderschon ! Viele schone Details. Sehr gut Job ! :)))

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love this vintage man in his cowboy hat....Nice piece. xox

ANNETTE HUSBAND hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby
Thanks for the well wishes and comments at my blog. I'm second day post surgery and have been lazing around feeling very tired and sore...started to come alive this evening at last. I think I'll be out of action a few more weeks and I am already missing my jewellery making. Keep making yours Gaby they are divine. I loved this cowboy one you made with the twisted wire Gaby :o). Mary Hettmansperger's classes were amazing...I had wanted to know how to flame colour copper for ages and I also now understand annealing so much better. Next I want to try etched metal and then "puff" shapes. Heal shoulder heal now LOL
hugs
Annette In Oz

Hadiyah hat gesagt…

Beautiful beautiful ornament, seems vintage and classy but beautiful.

Hadiyah

www.anartisticheart.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

At a first glance this handsome cowboy reminded me of Australia's Drover. This is truly such an exquisite piece Gaby, you did an amazing job soldering all these fine pieces! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

It's beautiful--and what an unusual choice to put a picture of a cowboy in it. I like the silver "lariat" coiled around the photo. It seems a precious keepsake that would have been worn by a lady living in the wild west in the 1800's or so--maybe a saloon gal dreaming of her rambling cowboy lover.

Martina hat gesagt…

Das sieht einfach nur genial aus, liebe Gaby! Du bist meine absolute Löt-Expertin! SUPER!

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

fantastic piece Gaby! I love the image and wonderful accents.

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Love him Gaby, he is just a real cowboy,and lives so very beautiful, in your gorgeous ornament.Love the
jewlery you added.
Hugs,Dorthe

Robin hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, this is another wonderful piece! I can see why you like it so much, it's so cool.

Hugs,
Robin

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo liebe gaby,
DAS sind mal hingucker. bin hin und weg. deine anhänger sind einfach spitze, so wie auch die vom vorherigen post. sag kann man diese auch von dir erwerben?
ganz liebe grüße
margit

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, I just LOVE your soldering art. You always make the most beautiful items and your choices of metals and images are perfect. Hugs, my lovely friend. Mina

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby
Thank you very much for the nice comment on my blog. Da mein Englisch aber sehr schlecht ist, wechsle ich doch lieber wieder ins Deutsch ;o)))) Dein Anhänger sieht super aus. Wunderschön!
Ich wünsche Dir ein gemütliches Wochenende und grüsse Dich herzlichst Yvonne

layers hat gesagt…

I am very impressed that you are soldering such delicate pieces.. very nice!

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

You always create such beautiful pieces, Gaby. I love the shadow play in the second photo.

Leovi hat gesagt…

Beautiful designs. Saludos.

Jester hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful, Gaby. There is so much detail to look at. Stunning work.

Michelle Webb hat gesagt…

What an awesome talent you have to make these. I love them. Michelle x

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

What a lucky cowboy to be framed like this!
Such beautiful soldering work Gaby and it just keeps getting better.
Love that twisted wire - fantastic!
x Suzy
PS Thanks for such a kind comment on my collage!

orchid0324 hat gesagt…

Dearest Gaby,
Oh, I love hardworking look cowboy in your soldered work♡♡♡ Really beautiful and lovely ornament.
Thank you very much for stopping by and hope you are having a wonderful week!

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Faye hat gesagt…

Gaby, your new soldered works are beautiful. I have difficulty photographing shiny objects, but both of you photos look fine.

Jane hat gesagt…

Hai una grandissima creatività, sono due lavori bellissimi !

Redanne hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby, your soldered cowboy ornament is quite stunning, so much detail - you are a very clever lady! Thank you for visiting me earlier too. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Rita hat gesagt…

Gaby, I have never seen anything like this before, its so stunning & beautiful. Thanks for your visit to my blog. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

This is wonderful, such creativity with metal and jewellery findings, I love it.
Thanks for your visit to my blog.
hugs {brenda} xox

Barbara Jean hat gesagt…

I love what you do!!

blessings
barb

Jonny J Petros hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby I love these ornaments!!! there so pretty beautiful work!Sincerely, Jonny

CK Chai hat gesagt…

beautiful work, as usual! ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oooh! Love this.

Coleen hat gesagt…

I really like this piece and even shared it to my FB wall some time ago.
You credited, of course.

Coleen