.

.
.

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Flea Market Treasures


 Hello folks, as you can see I had fun at the flea market!

I found some fabulous pieces.

... old tins, some vintage rosaries, chandelier crystals,

 glas stopper bottles, some rhinestone pieces, a wooden box with nibs,

 old earrings and brooches, some dials,

 an old wooden domino, some vintage religious medals,

 various clock parts,


old gears, some lace doilies, an old perfume vial, and, and...
I'm really pleased with my flea market pickings!

A warm welcome to my new followers and as always thank you so much for stopping by.

48 Kommentare:

Sarah hat gesagt…

What a haul! If we went shopping together we would have to share as we seem to like the same things!!

bois-fleurie hat gesagt…

I loved to see your flea market finds.I am going to Paris tomorrow and hope if I go to a flea market I have such good luck.

Shahrul Niza hat gesagt…

LOVELY things!!. So happy you found them treasures :). Gorgeous rust on the metal pieces, can't wait to see you alter them :).

Carol hat gesagt…

Fabulous finds, eager to see what you create with these! Need to catch up on your blog since I've been away.

Gayle hat gesagt…

WOW!! You found great things...I love it all!!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Ooooooh, wie schöööööööööön! Du willst sicherlich viel Spaß damit haben! LG, Valerie

Dorthe hat gesagt…

OH dear Gaby,
what a fantastic collection of goodies.-
Wonderful that you could find SO MANY gorgeous and different pieces-jewlery,medals,watch parts, the rosaries, I love it all-and you have been so very lucky-congratulations dear friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Lululiz hat gesagt…

What an incredible haul! All that gorgeous bling, and clock/watch parts, medals, bottles and so on. I'd say you had a rather good day ;-).

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

Oh what fun! What a stash of treasures you have to work with now. I'm sure you'll make good use of them.

maj. hat gesagt…

Beautiful things!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Incredible treasures. Oh the fun you will have playing with those.
Wishes
Lynne

SooZeQue hat gesagt…

I should let you rummage thru my junk. So many fun things, but you seem to put them to much better use than I am. Perhaps when I turn the welder off I'll have time for all those little trinkets. :)

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

What a lot of fabulous finds you came home with. I enjoyed seeing all your treasures ~ enjoy.

Have a happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Robin hat gesagt…

What a great stash of goodies you found dear Gaby! Can't wait to see what you create with them.

Hugs,
Robin

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby, na hat sich der Flohmarktbesuch ja wirklich gelohnt. Tolle Sachen hast Du gefunden. Besonders die Uhrenteile, der Strassschmuck und die Holzbox mit den Federn haben es mir angetan.
Liebe Grüße
Julia

steufel hat gesagt…

Oh wow, Hammerfunde! Ganz tolle Sachen sind das:-)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Good heavens what a tremendous great finds Gaby! How wonderful to have found all these beauties, no wonder you've already cooked up many many ideas for new creations! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby
You have just stumbled on a Mixed Media girl's dream with a haul like this one! I'm sure that everyone commenting here is so happy for you with a touch of envy too!
Awesome finds - lucky girl. Now go and have some great fun playing with them.
I'm sure these will keep you busy for some time to come.
Enjoy!
Hugs from Springtime downunder,
Suzy

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

lucky you Gaby! You found some fabulous pieces!

johanna hat gesagt…

ja, das nenn ich jägerglück! damit kannst du dich für den winter einigeln und viele schöne sachen machen! (und es erinnert mich daran, dass meine rosenkränze auch tief vor sich hinschlummern...)

yoborobo hat gesagt…

Swoon! These are wonderful! Looks like pirate treasure. I'm sure many wonderful art pieces are lurking in there. xo

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Awesome finds you got, Gaby! Love the clock faces!

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Oh Dear Gaby you have found a lot of wonderful treasures,all these watches, bling and other things,you have been lucky to get the right place at the right time, I think that we all look forward to seeing what you will do with all these treasures.
Hugs Anni

JoZart Designs hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, thanks for visiting and for your kind comment. I've been drooling over your Flea market finds, they are very desirable and I'm sure you'll find really good creative homes for most of them.
I've nearly finished your blog candy but have been out of action again this week so should start posting all the prizes next week before I go off down South to the WOYWW crop.
Jo x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

What a treasure. I fell in love with the watch dials and parts. Although it was all great eye candy, the watches were the best, as were the rusty gears.

Luthien Thye hat gesagt…

OH ... MY!!! if i stayed closer ... i would have pulled a catwoman on you!! COVET!!!

Jester hat gesagt…

Ooo, lucky you! Such wonderful finds.

Martina hat gesagt…

Meine Güte, das hat sich aber wirklich gelohnt, Gaby! Jedes einzelne Teil ist spitze. Ganz tolle Funde!
Hab ein schönes WE.
LG MARTINA

Daniella hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby!! Fabulous finds!!
And thank you so much for your anniversary wishes, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to visit!! I need to slow down, and maybe enjoy a flea market, like you!!
Happy creating!!
xxDaniella

ANNETTE HUSBAND hat gesagt…

G'day Gaby
I didnt know you had a blog but I do now LOL...I see like me you have started making jewellery Gaby woot woot( I lean toeward the Steampunk side for mine :o))....you are ,making gorgeous things...you need to start and Etsy shop Gaby!!! Also HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY xxxxx
hugs
Annette In Iz

karen hess jewelry hat gesagt…

You are one lucky lady, dear Gaby!! What treasures you found! I especially love the glass stopper bottles....so hard to come by in the States. Good for you!!
xoxo
Karen

JoZart Designs hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby... My blog candy prizes are all ready to post off so please can I have your snail mail address as soon as possible. I don't know where I've hidden the ones I've got and don't remember who has given me them already. So sorry I am so disorganised but it has been a problematic few weeks with me being ill and also away on holiday!
Hope you like what you receive!
Jo x

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Ach herrje was sind das denn für geniale Funde!!!
... und herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag Gaby :)

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Oh my, what wonderful goodies!

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

spitzen Beute! Von Deinen Mail Art Stücken bin ich auch restlos begeistert!

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

diese ausbeute würde mir auch gefallen...super sachen!
liebe grüße
margit

kelsey hat gesagt…

This looks like a magpie's treasure trove! What a wonderful haul you have there with all the sparkley bits.

Mescrap hat gesagt…

these pieces are remarkable... love to see what will you transform them into :)

Michelle Webb hat gesagt…

Thats a fab haul from the flea market Gabby. We need one round here! Can't wait to see what you're going to make. Thanks for popping over to my blog, your blog is brilliant, lots of inspiring ideas. I'm your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you do with all you new bits and pieces. Michelle x

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, what awesome finds, you lucky girl!!!!!!!!
Was there anything left on the fleamarket ??? ...:)
I'm very curious to see how you will transform all these treasures .
Have fun !!!

Hugs Mieke xxx

Terry hat gesagt…

Our flea markets are not at all like yours! What a great stash!

Barbara Jean hat gesagt…

wow!!! what a great pile of loot!!!!

I need to go to your flea market. =)

blessings
barb

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

What wonderful treasures! You will have fun making beautiful things with these watch parts! WOW!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh, my heart is fluttering at the sight of these treasures! You really had a wonderful shopping experience.

ScrapArtDesign hat gesagt…

Wow! Krass! Ich wünschte bei uns gäbe es auch solche Flohmärkte!!! Das ist ja der Hammer!!!!!!!! Sascha würde Schnappatmung bekommen! :-)
Liebe Grüße aus dem verschneiten Vorarlberg,
maria

Barry hat gesagt…

GB - o my goodnes what an amazing stash - so many creations will come forth from that lot. Go well and create well. B

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries hat gesagt…

What a great blog you have Gaby...very creative items and this mixed media picture is stunning!

kind regards, Alie :_)

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Gosh, such lovely loads! Especially heart those clock parts!