*




I hope you all had a good start into the New Year. Today I wanted to share new mail art with you ... I simply could not stop!
Thank you all for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art. I so appreciate all your lovely comments and feedback.Stay well and best wishes to all of you ... Gaby

63 Kommentare:
Gaby these are fabulous!!! fantastic mailart!!!
Gaby die sind wieder grandios.
Wunderschöne Collagen. Ich muss mich auch mal daran versuchen.
Schönes WE wünsche ich Dir.
I love your mail art Gaby!
These are lovely, Gaby. Have you seen Nick Bantock's mail art? I love his work and his book 'Urgent, 2nd Class' is gorgeous.
Wonderful mail art, Gaby!
Oh Gaby!!!! These are all just too delicious!!! I'd want to frame them all!!!! Fabulous work my friend!!! Really love them!
Cheers!!!
Dear Gaby your mail art are gorgeous, so many wonderful details to look at, love them all.
Hugs Anni
as always Gaby, great work... you rocked it... xo
Wow! This is wonderful. I love your mailart.
Hugs
Another wow from me Gaby, this is fabulous mail art. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x
Wow...They are so creative, wonderful and colorful.
OH,OH dear Gaby- how very fantastic they all are,you made fabolous art pieces, they are amazing.
HUGS and a happy week-end to you.
Dorthe
Fabulous mail art.
FANTASTIC Mail Art Gaby, really GORGEOUS!
Gaby these are wonderful I love the way you layer everything. I am not good at making anything so beautiful.
Alles Gute für 2012, liebe Gaby! Diese Stücke sind wirklich fantastisch - atemberaubend!
Die sind alle wieder ganz großartig, liebe Gaby!
Ein schönes Wochenende wünsche ich Dir!
Liebe Grüße
Julia
Wow Gaby your mail art is amazing! I can't say which is my favorite because they are all awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave some kind words too.
wonderful as always ... normally the dragon one would be the one to speak to me since I love dragons but the warrior just keeps drawing my eye ... thanks for the awesome eye candy Gaby
Those Mail Art are gorgeous !!!
I really admire at your talent.
Wow, these are gorgeous! I love what you created with mail art! Enjoy the weekend!
Oh my, these are all fantastic Gaby! But I just adore that first one with the fish :) Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Robin
Wow, das sind grandiose Werke, total klasse.
WOW!!!!! I love your mail art!!!
Just love your mail art Gaby! The designs and colors and flow are all just super- and just crazy over your center images. Funny, i just completed some 6"x6" collages with some mail art type sections and so inspired to make more looking at your wonderful art! Wishing you a happy, creative and healthy new year. hugs xxoo jill
my oh my ... these are just so wonderful and such a treasure hunt!!
These post cards are to die for! I love the eye candy you have created and adore the "Postal Voyeur." Really great, all of them.
Oh Gaby, these are so creatively beautiful. Your work is amazing my friend.
Its like theve been all over the world and back! I could look at these for hours!
Awesome Gaby!
Hugs Lynn
superbes mail art gaby !
Your mail art is SO interesting...it feels like it has traveled many lifetimes = Super Gaby!
oxo
Das sieht so irre aus! Genial! Mich würde ja interssieren, wie du die machst! :-)
Wow, Gaby - die sind alle total klasse! Ganz tolle Gestaltung!
what beautiful mail art! where do you find all of your wonderful images? Thanks for stopping by my blog! :o)
Your mailart is gorgeous!!!! I really like it!!!!
ich grinse hier gerade... hast du dir von ma vinci den "reliquary" schriftzug aufgehoben? so eine bin ich auch;)
wieder alle wunderschön, wie erwartet! meine selbstgemachten poststempel sind übrigens sehr schön geworden, jetzt muss ich nur noch dazu kommen, sie auch einzusetzen...
Absolutely amazing Gaby! I really love mail art. It is so fun if you really mail it!
xxDaniella
genial umgesetzt und bei den vielen Poststempeln bekommt man zudem lust zu reisen. LG, sascha
Beautiful mail art. It all has a very exciting and exotic look.
I mean, I have never seen such a beautiful selection !!!
I hope you submit these to some magazine, they need to be published!
Die sind "HAMMER" - einer so toll wie der Andere.
Hi Gaby, Thanks for your visit and comment. I love your mail art. Each piece is so interesting to look at and take in all the details. Joyous Wishes, Linda
Hello, Gaby Bee.
Even more severe in winter, but.
Your work is embraced in your gentleness.
Thank you for the warmth of your heart.
The prayer for all peace.
Have a good weekend. From Japan ruma ❃
Gaby, your mail art is wonderful. very colorful too. i like!
Wow, your mail art is awesome! And thanks for your kind comment on my blog!
Dear Gaby
I can see just how much fun you have been having creating these. You really are on a roll - they are so colourful and interesting - each one!
Thanks for your visit and for such a lovely comment dear friend,
Hope your new year has started well.
Love and hugs,
Suzy
GB - some amazing images - looks like a lot of creative fun. B
Liebe Gaby
Das sind wirklich ganz tolle Collagen!
Wunderschön!
Vielen Dank auch für Deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog.
Eine glückliche Woche wünscht Dir Yvonne
These are wonderful!
Beautiful creations! Very dynamic, very interesting :)
Deine "Mai Art" gefällt mir sehr !! Aber ich habe auch frühere Arbeiten gesehen und ich bin über alle entzückt !:)) Liebe Grusse - MiA
Wonderful mail art Gaby!
I love your mail art!!:))
xox
guriana:)
Your works are so inspirational for me. Thanks for sharing them with us!
Big hugs from Free Vintage Images :-)
.
Ganz große klasse Gaby, eins schöner als das andere ;-)
Truly stunning mail art Gaby... love each and every one...
Hugs
Jenny x
Ohhh, so very beautiful and creative!! It's always so much fun to visit here! Eye-candy!!!!
Sending love ~
the other gabriele
Gaby, so nice to meet you. What amazing mail art!
These are all gorgeous! I love the combination of images you've used.
thanks for dropping by my blog.
Cindy :)
These are simply gorgeous!!!
wonderful Gaby, Nick would be jealous..!
x
These are extraordinary!
Traumhafte Postkarten, liebe Gaby - ganz mein Geschmack, jede einzelne!
Kommentar veröffentlichen