First of all a warm welcome to all new followers and thanks to all who have spend some time to leave a comment! Your feedback is much appreciated ~ each and every comment from you :)
Dearset Gaby. Oh, Marvelous and outstanding work of "soldered heart"♡♡♡ I just love two old lady and Lily. Thank you very much for choosing Japanese item for your work!!! Lots of love and love to you, xoxo Miyako*
Dear Gaby, your hearts are so beautiful soldered, it is very difficult -I know ... Love the one with the japanese women, they are wonderful. Hugs,Dorthe
Gaby, these are beautiful. I can't decide on my favorite! LOL I have a link to you on my blog, I hope you don't mind. Everyone enjoys your work. I wanted to ask if I can use the the sign that says "If you take from one artist, you take from all" or something like that. I want it for my blog. Thank you for sharing you art.
Dearest Gaby, Just love this heart- front and back and the designs on each side. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. Your mail art was such an inspiration for my collages. So tremendous thanks go to you!! Hugs xxxoo Jill
Tender, declicate, iconic yet original. Quite simply beautiful. Lovely to make your acquaintance and discover your art making. Thanks for your visit to my place as well.
Hi Gaby! What a beautiful work!! We love it! Very romantic! Congratulations! Thanks for visiting our blog. It´s always nice to receive your lovely comments. We apreciate it a lot!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
52 Kommentare:
I just adore this soldered heart Gaby. Outstanding.
Dearset Gaby.
Oh, Marvelous and outstanding work of "soldered heart"♡♡♡
I just love two old lady and Lily. Thank you very much for choosing Japanese item for your work!!!
Lots of love and love to you, xoxo Miyako*
Ist doch superklasse geworden und wunderschön!!!!
LG Kerstin
Gabi wow was ist das ein wunderschönes Herz.
Klasse gelötet. Ich sollte auch meinen Lötkolben wieder mal aktivieren.
Very, very beautiful and very clever!
I LOVE your mail art too Gaby. Your talent is never ending!
Have a good week. Jan x
Gaby, so beautiful, love the colours.
Hugs from Lucy in HOT Australia!
Gaby, that is just gorgeous! What a wonderful job very well done!
Gaby, this is really gorgeous!!!
Stunning, these would make fabulous pendants. Tracy x
You do a lovely soldering job , it is one thing I had such a hard time with. Just beautiful...
Dear Gaby, your hearts are so beautiful soldered, it is very difficult -I know ...
Love the one with the japanese women, they are wonderful.
Hugs,Dorthe
Wow Gaby its totally gorgeous both sides and your soldering is fantastic. x
Beautiful art work and the soldering is gorgeous!
What beautiful results you have when soldering. I love the coiled wire and the tiny star on top.
The heart is beautiful. I have tried the soldering and just can't get the hang of it.
Hugs Jackie
Oh Gaby, das ist toll!
Always fun to come here and see what you have been doing...
beautiful!!
oo gaby, that is breathtaking!! what a beautiful project!!
Gaby, these are beautiful. I can't decide on my favorite! LOL I have a link to you on my blog, I hope you don't mind. Everyone enjoys your work. I wanted to ask if I can use the the sign that says "If you take from one artist, you take from all" or something like that. I want it for my blog. Thank you for sharing you art.
So so pretty Gabi, I love this piece! The soldering is especially nice. xox Corrine
Oh, Gaby - was für ein wunderschönes Herzchen Du gelötet hast! Wirklich sehr, sehr hübsch!
Hey there Gabby, these are beautiful !! So sweet and delicate. xx
Beautiful, so delicate.
Your art is beautiful!!!!!
Gorgeous
and
so
very
gorgeous
dear Gaby
front and back !
oxo
Hi Gaby! This is such a lovely heart! I'd love to try more jewelry. Gorgeous!
Hi Gaby! Another beautiful soldered piece. Love the additional piece at the top.
Hugs,
Robin
Such a beautiful piece!
Gaby, I really heart your soldered pieces!!! Beautiful!!!
Grandiose Arbeit am Herz - mir gefallen die kleinen Punkte ringsrum besonders. Einfach Klasse!
I love both but the top one the most.I always find faces very interesting.They are very pretty.
Lovely! You've done a beautiful job! :-)
oh my! this is just the sweetest! Love the shape and images! beautiful work Gaby!
just wonderful! what a magnificent piece!
Wunderschön.
The soldered heart is beautiful! What a good job you did. Where did you find the heart shaped glass?
Deb
Beautiful work Gaby!
I love the scroll work at the top!
xxDaniella
Прелесть! Очень красивые украшения.
Gaby, you do such lovely work--this is beautiful!
this is wonderful Gaby ... looks like you can do anything you set your mind too ...... Linda F
I saw your lovely image on my sidebar, but didn't get here till today. I have been trying to work with Blogger, which seems to want to give me fits.
I am crazy about your soldering. You have it MASTERED, that's for sure.
Hello, Gaby Bee.
The coldest winter will be melted by your warm heart.
The works gently accept all visitors.
I praise your creative art sense.
The prayer for all peace.
Have a good weekend.
From Japan, ruma ❃
Beautiful hearts .Is that your own work? I love both.Thanks for coming by for a visit-Denise
Dearest Gaby, Just love this heart- front and back and the designs on each side. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. Your mail art was such an inspiration for my collages. So tremendous thanks go to you!! Hugs xxxoo Jill
Tender, declicate, iconic yet original. Quite simply beautiful. Lovely to make your acquaintance and discover your art making. Thanks for your visit to my place as well.
Stunning Valentines!
Hi Gaby! What a beautiful work!! We love it! Very romantic! Congratulations!
Thanks for visiting our blog. It´s always nice to receive your lovely comments. We apreciate it a lot!
Hugs!
Cris y Vale
This is a stunning silver heart. I just adore it. take care, gerri
you create beautiful things!!
Gaby, your heart is gorgeous. I hope you'll make it into a pendant to wear around your neck. A beautiful piece of jewelry or window hanging.
Your heart charm is beautifully done,dear Gaby.Just perfect.
XO Marie
what a lovely time I've had catching up with you dear Gaby...so much beautiful eye candy...your talents are endless
thank you for sharing what you create...it is always a delight
Happy Springtime Dear One!
oxo
Kommentar veröffentlichen