.

.
.

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

Soldered Ornaments






I would like to share with you a batch of soldered Christmas Ornaments and gift tags which I've made during the last days.

Where has the time gone? The year is nearly over and I can't believe that the countdown for Christmas has already started. Until now, I'm not in a Christmas mood at all. I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas, but it's raining cats and dogs:(

I'm wishing you all a wonderful Advent season and as always thanks for your lovely comments!



58 Kommentare:

steufel hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, sind die toll! Wunder-, wunderschön. Bin ganz verliebt:-)

Lucy hat gesagt…

OMG Gaby these are beautiful! No white Christms here in Australia, it will be anywhere from 90 degrees to ????
Hugs Lucy

Anonym hat gesagt…

So pretty and love the antique feel. Rain here too....would like a little white for Christmas. I agree with you. xox Corrine

Sandy hat gesagt…

Ich nehm sie alle ;)
Gaby was sind die schööön. Mir fehlen die Worte. Einfach zauberhaft.

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
just looking at your beautiful pendants brings me into the spirit of Christmas:)Thanks for sharing.Have a wonderful Advent time.
Hugs,
Marie

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

BEAUTIUL!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans hat gesagt…

Wow you have been busy, stunning. Tracy x

ACreativeDreamer hat gesagt…

Those are WONDERFUL! I so understand about the rain, we're on track here to have the wettest year on record... 1.5 inches just yesterday. I guess we'll both have to pretend it's snow!

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

You have such wonderful ideas Gaby. It's been raining here too. The sun is trying though.

ShabbyChicShaz hat gesagt…

I love the vintage feel of your ornaments and tags, just lovely x

Lisa hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gaby...these should definitely get you in the holiday mood..they are so darling! It's raining here too.. yuck!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, ich kann auch nur sagen, dass sie alle wunderschön geworden sind, ganz besonders hübsch finde ich das Mädchen im blauen Mäntelchen mit dem Christbaum!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

You solder SO well! Very impressive. These ornaments and tags have really put me in the mood, too. It snowed here last night, but that didn't help. Your lovely art is what did it!

Carol hat gesagt…

Gaby theses are all so gorgeous. Love that you also did ones with illuminated text!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Robin hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, I just adore your soldered ornaments....that beveled glass makes them just stunning!! And your tags, well they are just as lovely. I still have a few to admire here in my studio from last year :)

Hugs,
Robin

Sonya Badgley hat gesagt…

Your soldered ornaments are just beautiful, Gaby! Your tags are gorgeous too. I always love the vintage images.
We have no snow either but you can sure tell it's Christmas around here. People get that crazy rushed look in their eyes! Ha! Yes, what did happen to this year?
Merry Christmas to you and thank you for sharing your fabulous work.
Hugs,
Sonya

Martina hat gesagt…

Ich kipp` gleich aus den Latschen....wie göttlich sind die denn, Gabi???
Sagenhaft sehen die aus! Ich bin ganz begeistert!

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Yes these soldered ornaments and vintage tags really put everyone in the mood for Christmas. Gaby they are gorgeous as are all of your creations!
Hugs to you from across the miles!
Suzy

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, they are gorgeous, LOVE the soldered ornaments, and tags- are so cute.
Hugs,Dorthe

Jenny hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, your ornaments and tags are absolutely gorgeous... just love the beautiful images you have used... and yes Christmas will be here before we know it :))

Jenny x

Barb hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning Gaby! You have been extra creatively productive . I would never have thought of making soldered ornies!...very clever!...vbg

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, da fehlen mir die Worte. So wunderschöne Dinge hast du gestaltet. Ganz große Klasse.
Bei uns hat es heute den ersten Schnee gegeben, aber der wird nicht lange liegen bleiben.

Evy hat gesagt…

Still of beautiful creations, I like very much the use of pendants for jewels!
In my region of France it is also raining and the snow is waiting, last year there was so in Christmas that we think we cannot go to my parent-in-law for the Christmas Eve!

Wonderful day

Cindy Adkins hat gesagt…

Oh WOW, how completely GORGEOUS, Gaby!!! I am speechless!!!
XO
Cindy

Jingle hat gesagt…

Oh, WOW! These are just breathtaking! Stunning work! They are really quite gorgeous!

Mis Cajitas Artesanales hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby! These ornaments and tags are beautiful!! Wonderful work! Congratulations!
Have a lovely Advent season!

Hugs,
Cristina y Valeria

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

These are just gorgeous.... clever you. Have a happy Christmas Gaby.

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

My gosh girl when you sit down to create you really go all out! I adore your glass ornaments!! and your tags are precious. Wishing you a Wonderful Holiday season!
hugs Lynn

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Da warst Du aber fleissig - klasse.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

Simply lovely! :]
These soldered ornaments will make wonderful gifts.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit on my blog. *hugs*

Debbie hat gesagt…

I'm in awe of your art! Love your style and techniques! Your ornaments and tags are gorgeous! I thank you for your comments on my blog! Thanks for visiting!

Debbie
^..^

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Gorgeous ornaments, Gaby! Your little gifts tags are precious too.

Faye hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby, the soldered ornaments are just fantastic! What a beautiful gift one would make for someone!

Lululiz hat gesagt…

My goodness, you have been a busy little bee. The soldered ornaments are beautiful!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

OMG Gaby these are sensational

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

Gaby!! Wow, these are absolutely amazing!!!

Terry hat gesagt…

Oh what stunning art you have created! Both the ornaments and tags are amazing! Love these! I have done nothing for Christmas, but sure hope to get motivated tomorrow! Have a lovely Sunday!

johanna hat gesagt…

ja spinn ich... sind die genial!! hast du prisma-gläser genommen? wo hast du denn die wieder aufgetrieben? sieht soooo schön aus, und am allerbesten gefallen mir natürlich die auf dem vorletzten foto mit den schrift-bildern!! bin hin und weg davon!
hab eine schöne restliche adventzeit und ein friedvolles weihnachten!! ganz liebe grüße:))

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, these soldered ornaments are simply awesome, love each and everyone design!!!

As usual, the tags are just as nice!

Jill Zaheer hat gesagt…

Wow, look what you have created! These gorgeous soldered ornaments are amazing. You're so talented in all you do Gaby! I do hope they have at least put you a little bit in the holiday spirit! Smile and think how much you are adored by all who visit your blog-and hope you feel a bit festive in your heart! What a fast year it's been indeed. Here's to lots of creativity in the new year- and wishing that you get your white christmas. xxxoo Jilly

layers hat gesagt…

wow.. I am amazed and impressed that you made all these ornaments.. so many and so beautiful

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby
I am so slow getting back to your comment about my doll I posted on my blog. I have just become a follower of your blog. I love making collages too. The possibilities are endless as to what kind of art media you want to use on a collage. I like what you have created.
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Teresa in California, U.S.A.

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby ! Your soldered Christmas ornaments are so, so beautiful....I love how they look all together with their little silver decoration on them ( just like mine he he ). As always your work is just beautiful. Haven't got around to that "special" blog post yet, life seems to be on fast forward at the moment and I can't catch up, but it will happen soon. It's raining here too, unusually and I can definitely say there is no likelihood of snow ! Enjoy the season. xx

Janine hat gesagt…

Die sind wirklich schön. Ich bin sicher die werden bei den beschenkten großartig ankommen.
Danke für deinen netten Besuch
Liebe Grüße
Janine

Janine hat gesagt…

Die sind wirklich schön. Ich bin sicher die werden bei den beschenkten großartig ankommen.
Danke für deinen netten Besuch
Liebe Grüße
Janine

Plush Possum Studio hat gesagt…

These are very wonderful and old fashioned looking. I really like your choice of beveled glass, along with the special touches with detail. The snowflake embellishment really adds a unique quality to the work. you have my Follow!
Rose

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, love your soldered ornaments they are all so beautifully made with their lovely images.
Anni

Martha hat gesagt…

I love what you do, especially the rusty creations. Sincerely, Martha

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby you are so clever,your work is extraordinary and beautiful. what beautiful creations.
I wanted also to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog the other day, it meant a lot to me
hugs June x

Ineke Original hat gesagt…

Just love this! I've added you to my favorite blog addresses!
Well done!

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

Gaby , they are all beautiful , I love them all !
Wishing you a lovely Christmas and a good 2012 .
Love from ♥RINi♥

Celeste hat gesagt…

Oh My goodness, these ornaments are stunning. Lucky recipients that's for sure.
Merry Christmas Gaby

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

Hi, Gaby
Thank you for coming to my blog to follow me.
I adore your blog and all of your creative ideas. They are fabulous!
Have a lovely Yuletide!
Teresa in California

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

These are very beautiful! You've been busy this holiday season! Enjoy your week! ♥♥♥

ann hat gesagt…

Gaby these Christmas ornaments are just beautiful and what a gorgeous arty blog you have.
I wish you a wonderful safe Christmas xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

These are all so lovely! You make the most beautiful things!
XXXX
Becky

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Beautiful soldering job Gaby! The ornaments are gorgeous.

Jonny J Petros hat gesagt…

beautiful ornaments!!! Wishing you a wonderful Happy New Year!