Today I met my friend. We talked about old photos&postacards. She said that she scared them;). Now I think that she should see your vintage children and I am sure she will change a mind;). Wonderful as always:). Hugs Roksana
Gaby ,your use of color is amazing! Gorgeous atc's! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway. I put you in for the bonus as well. Best of luck. hugs Lynn
So bright and cheerful - sweet images and party hats. The backgrounds give them that colourful "zing"! I really love the last one not to mention the little outfit on that sweet girl! Now that is quite something! Beautiful work Gaby! Big hugs, Suzy
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
39 Kommentare:
Amazing backgrounds created and the jolt of colour!!
Love the whimsy of those pieces.
Wishes
Lynne
Lovely work and I love the golden yellow...reminds me of all the sunflowers I painted this summer.
So fun to have those sweet faces watching you as you work! Love how bright these are.
Those party hats are such an adorable addition to those little cuties! Great pieces for some lucky swap partners Gaby!! Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Robin
I truly love them all! The colors are magnificent as well as your details!!!
I see the beginning of a lovely little book!!!!!!!!
Wunderschön, die letzte "Dame" hat es mir besonders angetan ;-)
LG Kerstin
Die sind alle wunderschön, liebe Gaby! Würde mir schwer fallen, wenn ich mich für eines entscheiden müsste. Die sind wirklich 1.Sahne!
LG und noch eine schöne Woche
MARTINA oxo
Oh Gaby was für ein Farbfest.
Wunderschöne Werke. Ich kann nur staunen.
Габи, мне очень нравится твой колладж! Замечательно! Круто! Весело и по доброму :))
я так поняла 8, 4, 6 - это лет?
These are very gorgeous. penny
Love the colorful background and those hats!
Hugs
Hi Gaby,
I love the sweet vintage children in party hats, these are fun.
Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn
Ein Feuerwerk der leuchtenden Farben, tolle ATCs.
Oh what a fantastic background for the wonderful vintage children, great colors, Gaby your "rusty" piece in the previous post is stunning.
Hugs Anni
These children may be vintage, but they have very colorful hats and backgrounds. Amazing. Some swappers were very, very lucky.
Oh Gaby, what pure delights! I just love these images. You are such a gifted artist.
They're gorgeous!!! I love fun in the sun.x
Fabulous again Gaby!! Each card is so sweet, and so different!! LOVE them!!
xxDaniella
Today I met my friend. We talked about old photos&postacards. She said that she scared them;). Now I think that she should see your vintage children and I am sure she will change a mind;). Wonderful as always:).
Hugs
Roksana
Very cute, Gaby. They are so colourful and fun, and so beautifully made!
These are precious, Gaby! I love what you've done with them - the recipient will as well!!
xo
Gaby ,your use of color is amazing!
Gorgeous atc's!
Thanks so much for entering my giveaway. I put you in for the bonus as well.
Best of luck.
hugs Lynn
Oh they are all so gorgeous, I love the hats too, especially the blue ones. so striking
hugs June x
Love these little darlings ... I have always loved your ATC's you make them look like HUGE works of art ... Linda F
Gorgeous backgrounds, Gaby! Love the little ones too.
Beautiful golden backgrounds, Gaby Bee.
These are amazing! The bright hats and flowers just POP off the page.
Fabulous!
so much color and whimsy here.. looks like fun all around... thank you for wishing me a good trip to Japan. I had a wonderful time.
Love the humour in your art
OH MY GOODNESS the colors are STUNNING! Beautiful:)
XXXX
Becky
oh how fun these are Gaby! Love the beautiful colors and sweet images!
So bright and cheerful - sweet images and party hats. The backgrounds give them that colourful "zing"! I really love the last one not to mention the little outfit on that sweet girl! Now that is quite something!
Beautiful work Gaby!
Big hugs,
Suzy
Oh my gosh, how adorable these are!!! XO Cindy
Beautiful Yellow !!
I always love how you make them with yellow background.
Such beautiful bright colors! Well done, Gaby!
It's scary, but I think I'm almost old enough to BE one of those kids. :)
Your talent always amazes me! Fabulous!!
Sending love ~
The other gabriele
My dear fren, how are you? Really love how you make use of the bright colors in your ATCs!
Your work is beautiful and love all the gorgeous bright colours.
Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn
Oh...so cute! Too hard to choose just one ....they are all so beautiful!
Kommentar veröffentlichen