What a wonderful collection of eye candy! I love a piece that takes me from station to station, and holds my interest so beautifully. This is unique and invigorating.
I love (really) this mail art you have created! I haven't made anything like this before, and you inspire me to try! I love the colors and all your fabulous layers and images. Hugs, Happy Easter, Terri
Gaby, I have enjoyed seeing what you have made lately. This mail art piece is lovely. I am so impressed by all the postcards, notecards, and tags depicting Spring that you have created this month. Such beautiful work. Happy Easter!
Oha, das sieht ja wirklich super aus, liebe Gaby! Gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut. Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie auch noch ein schönes restliches Osterfest. LG MARTINA oxo
Gabi, I'm just having a ball catching up with all these postings I've missed of yours (my life has been one crazy busy mad torrent of affairs, lately). I have to say that I'm just loving all the colour that spring has brought to your creative palette and that I've also been giggling over the slight malfunction of self-control on the postcard and tag making front! Ha ha.
Gabi,мне доставляет огромное удовольствие рассматривать ваши работы.Это потрясающе!Нравится все.Я постоянно рассматриваю их,как источник моего вдохновения.Спасибо!!!
Super Collage mit vielen, tollen Details, liebe Gaby! Ich habe seit einer Weile ein image mit 3 behüteten Damen hier liegen, für die ich mir auch schon aus einem Buch Namen zusammen gesucht und ausgeschnitten hatte. Jetzt muss ich nur noch etwas damit machen ... :-). Vielen Dank noch für Deine lieben Ostergrüße! Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Restsonntag! Herzliche Grüße Julia
Schön, schöner, am schönsten! Die gelben Narzissen machen das Bild total frühlingshaft. Liebe Gaby, im Moment läuft mir die Zeit davon und ich komme kaum noch ins www. Ich danke Dir sehr für Deinen lieben Kommentar zum meinem "birds in love" post. Wenn Du die Datei von meinem verliebten Grünfinken aus meinem Garten gerne für ein ATC haben möchtest, gib bitte kurz Bescheid. Es wäre mir eine Ehre, wenn es in eines Deiner Kunstwerke einfließen könnte! Liebe Grüße von Luzia.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
35 Kommentare:
That is amazing mail art! Have a wonderful weekend Gaby!
Hugs,
Robin
Nice mail art, I've been making some up recently for trade too. You do have a gift with your collage.
xoxo Kim
Very lovely mail art, Gaby. Thank you for sharing with us at Three Muses. Happy Easter to you too!
Fabulous collage, Gaby!
A fabulous piece of mail art Gaby, so much of interest to look at and a wonderful feast for the eyes.
What a wonderful collection of eye candy! I love a piece that takes me from station to station, and holds my interest so beautifully. This is unique and invigorating.
Wonderful mail art for sure! Wishing you a Happy Easter toooo.
Wonderful mail art and a very interesting collage lots to see in this , love it .
Marie
Oh wow its fabulous, Gaby. Happy Easter to you, Annette x
Really fabulous !
Love all the details to look at.
I love (really) this mail art you have created! I haven't made anything like this before, and you inspire me to try!
I love the colors and all your fabulous layers and images.
Hugs,
Happy Easter,
Terri
Wishing you a lovely Easter, Gaby!
Frohe Ostern!
Such a fun piece Gaby, love the hands!!! Have a Wonderful Easter!
hugs Lynn
Hi Gaby,
a happy Easter to you too.
Beautiful mail art.
Hugs,
Marie
Gaby, I have enjoyed seeing what you have made lately. This mail art piece is lovely. I am so impressed by all the postcards, notecards, and tags depicting Spring that you have created this month. Such beautiful work.
Happy Easter!
Ein wunderschönes Stück Gaby! Frohe Ostern und Dir alles Gute, LG aus Kaiserswerth, Valerie
So gorgeous, Gaby! Happy Easter to you, my sweet friend.
Hi Gaby,
I love your blog, too!
I also adore your "Three Muses"k!!
xo
Beth
Marvelous collage Gabi, love the photo of the girls all in a row, so great! xox Corrine
I'm amazed by your artwork, especially your huge "spring production". Very very beautiful.
Oha, das sieht ja wirklich super aus, liebe Gaby! Gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut.
Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie auch noch ein schönes restliches Osterfest.
LG
MARTINA oxo
Great work .... love the little girls and the yellow daffodils .... Linda F
Wonderful collage!
Very like this style og work!
I just so this Three muses, and fingers show me them!
It's great joy to have such followers like you!
Hugs. Vika
A beautiful card! Hope you had a great Easter. Thanks for stopping by! xo Pam
Sensational layering here.
Stunning, Gabi! The colours, especially the yellow of the daffodils are perfect.
Gabi, I'm just having a ball catching up with all these postings I've missed of yours (my life has been one crazy busy mad torrent of affairs, lately). I have to say that I'm just loving all the colour that spring has brought to your creative palette and that I've also been giggling over the slight malfunction of self-control on the postcard and tag making front! Ha ha.
Gabi,мне доставляет огромное удовольствие рассматривать ваши работы.Это потрясающе!Нравится все.Я постоянно рассматриваю их,как источник моего вдохновения.Спасибо!!!
I love the spring feel to your blog....beautiful, smiley daffodils.
Jacky xox
Super Collage mit vielen, tollen Details, liebe Gaby! Ich habe seit einer Weile ein image mit 3 behüteten Damen hier liegen, für die ich mir auch schon aus einem Buch Namen zusammen gesucht und ausgeschnitten hatte. Jetzt muss ich nur noch etwas damit machen ... :-).
Vielen Dank noch für Deine lieben Ostergrüße!
Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Restsonntag!
Herzliche Grüße
Julia
Klasse, gefällt mir total gut, herrliches Frühlingswerk.
Your art is beautiful and so inspiring!
Der absolute Oberhammer Gaby.
Schön, schöner, am schönsten! Die gelben Narzissen machen das Bild total frühlingshaft. Liebe Gaby, im Moment läuft mir die Zeit davon und ich komme kaum noch ins www. Ich danke Dir sehr für Deinen lieben Kommentar zum meinem "birds in love" post. Wenn Du die Datei von meinem verliebten Grünfinken aus meinem Garten gerne für ein ATC haben möchtest, gib bitte kurz Bescheid. Es wäre mir eine Ehre, wenn es in eines Deiner Kunstwerke einfließen könnte! Liebe Grüße von Luzia.
Kommentar veröffentlichen