Oh Gaby, you have been VERY busy! They are all so gorgeous. It amazes me how artist like yourself can create on such a large scale and each piece have its own unique quality. Your work is amazing!
you really couldn't stop, could you!! i wouldn't too cos these are gorgeous! they so remind me of a garden book i have, a very old one that my dad brought back from the UK for me. i must go find it now :)
Oh Gaby these would like so divine compiled into a garden tag book and perhaps they could be printed in such a way that people could tear one out as needed - now there's a marketing idea!!! Makes you feel like Spring is really here - such pretty images and colours while we approach the richer colours of Autumn here in Australia. Love and hugs, Suzy
So beautiful Gaby.... no wonder you couldnt stop making these gorgeous tags etc. Spring may be springing over there...but autumn and the cooler weather is definately on its way over here.
Wow Gaby, you have been a busy bee! These are beautiful, I would also love to know where all your beautiful images came from. They are really beautiful, it must have given you so much pleasure making such lovely objects. Thanks for sharing them. Elaine x
Yay! Hi Gaby...wow wow!! these are all so dazzling and gorgeous...you have created many beautiful treasures here..fantastic! I love them all..I adore flowers ...the pink roses are exquisite! so many favorites! Fabulous work my friend!! Shine on..and thankyou for brightening my day! Victoria~
How True! Spring has sprung-- in your postcards and collages for sure! But now here where I live where the weather is still cold and rainy. waiting for spring though.
huch, ich bin ja gleich erschrocken, als ich den großen haufen gesehen habe! von frühjahrsmüdigkeit ist bei dir ja wirklich nichts zu merken;) fantastische kreationen, schade dass sie sich nicht vergrößern lassen (bei mir wenigstens nicht, der post springt dann immer auf anfang...)
Quite lovely, your little garden of creation. Love the vintage richness. Thanks for coming by to see my latest project. I already have another on the table taking shape. Like you said...we have a wonderful time creating. Blessings ;-)
WOW, I love these!!! Such beauty to behold!!! I'd love to feature them in my online magazine in a couple of weeks...If you'd like to be featured, just email me and let me know.
Also, I hope you'll visit my personal blog...there's a giveaway all next week!
Wow Gaby all these cards and tags are so wonderful, love the flower theme, there are many wonderful things to look at in your blog, thanks for visiting my blog and for nice comment. Anni
These are all beautiful renderings of the gorgeous spirit in nature with such a magnetic draw that is so inviting. How do you have time to sleep?! Haven't visited in a little while and also just love your mixed media bird collages i n your previous post. What wonderful combinations of your pictures with letters and words, spring time birds, their nests and eggs and what looks like 3-D twigs. Just super!
Hi Gaby Bee!!! Thanks for the lovely message you left on our blog! So kind!! Thank you!!! These cards made our hearts bloom!!! They are beautiful!!! So romantic!! We love them!!! Wonderful work!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
67 Kommentare:
WOW, Gaby they're FANTASTIC! What a wonderful collection - are you going to keep them all together or use them for other projects?
Such beautiful artwork, you clearly really enjoyed yourself.
x
Wow Gaby this is amazing, they are all so wonderful. Have a great week, Annette x
Oh Gaby, you have been VERY busy! They are all so gorgeous. It amazes me how artist like yourself can create on such a large scale and each piece have its own unique quality. Your work is amazing!
whoa....I´ll say!! That is some pile...a tag salad. They look great!
Absolutely amazing!
They are all beautiful! Wonderful and vibrant work.
XXOO~~♥
Anne
Wow! You were busy. They're all lovely
OH how yummy! You made the sunshine in my world! Love what you do ALWAYS! Heather
These are beautiful! I hope you don't mind if I ask how you did them. Are they collages...?
Beautiful @!!!
Can I exchange with you with you the Eiffel Tower postcard ??
these are fabulous Gaby! love them!
you really couldn't stop, could you!! i wouldn't too cos these are gorgeous! they so remind me of a garden book i have, a very old one that my dad brought back from the UK for me. i must go find it now :)
These are great Gaby. Love them all.
Oh Gaby these would like so divine compiled into a garden tag book and perhaps they could be printed in such a way that people could tear one out as needed - now there's a marketing idea!!! Makes you feel like Spring is really here - such pretty images and colours while we approach the richer
colours of Autumn here in Australia.
Love and hugs,
Suzy
WOW! You did get creative in a big way. They are all just gorgeous and yes, very springy. Such beautiful eye candy here. Have a great week Gaby!
Hugs,
Robin
Hi Gaby,
I love all these springy postcards, tags and notecards. Beautful job.
Hugs,
Sonya
So beautiful Gaby.... no wonder you couldnt stop making these gorgeous tags etc.
Spring may be springing over there...but autumn and the cooler weather is definately on its way over here.
Jacky xox
Какие замечательные и такие разные,молодец.
These are absolutely fabulous, what a wonderful collection :)
Sensational Gaby
Mein Gott - Gaby!!! Was bist Du fleißig gewesen!!! Die Blüten-Postkarten sind wunderschön. Wirklich klasse!
Spring has sprung for you in a big way Gaby, these are terrific! xox Corrine
I'd say spring has sprung, it looks like a garden blooming on your page, Gorgeous pieces so beautifully done!
Hugs Lynn
Wow Gaby, you have been a busy bee! These are beautiful, I would also love to know where all your beautiful images came from. They are really beautiful, it must have given you so much pleasure making such lovely objects. Thanks for sharing them. Elaine x
You must be such a happy girl creating all these beautiful little artworks! XXX
We are in autumn here(although it still feels like summer!) but your beautiful collages make me long for spring already!
WOWSERS, Gaby, these are fabulous!
Fantastic collection, and the images and colours are fantastic (as usual). Isn't it great when you get carried away with a project :)
WOW!!!!! These are just beautiful!!!
Gaby, fabulous work AGAIN!!!! I think the second from the top is my favorite. There's just something about it.
They're magical!!
Sending love ~
You could not stop! And they are all so gorgeous :)
oh wow! i kept scrolling and wondering if you made all these... and you did. they are beautiful! so glad i decided to pop over from pattyS' tonight.
Wow, Gaby, what beautiful cards & tags!
Oh wowwwww!
Beautifully done Gaby!!!
Lovely work, love them all!
Have a nice afternoon.
♥ Inger
gaby, great collection!!...lovely:))
xox
Guriana:)
Gaby, you are so prolific! And they are all beautiful. You have a really special collection here.
OMG, Gaby, these are simply WONDERFUL!!! I loooove them all!
Lots of love,
Sanda xoxo
Your postcards, tags and notecards are all gorgeous! Lovin' all the flowers!
OMG! Beautiful stuff! :D
Wow, and they are all so gorgeous!
Yay! Hi Gaby...wow wow!! these are all so dazzling and gorgeous...you have created many beautiful treasures here..fantastic! I love them all..I adore flowers ...the pink roses are exquisite! so many favorites! Fabulous work my friend!! Shine on..and thankyou for brightening my day!
Victoria~
These are gorgeous! You could start a whole store with this stash! ha!
Thanks for your comments on my quilt too. :0)
How True! Spring has sprung-- in your postcards and collages for sure!
But now here where I live where the weather is still cold and rainy. waiting for spring though.
These are just super Gaby and they do look like fun ... really gets me in the mood for spring and creating .... Linda F
ohhhhh these are all so gorgeous! Beautiful work! I especially love the roses on the very bottom photo!
huch, ich bin ja gleich erschrocken, als ich den großen haufen gesehen habe! von frühjahrsmüdigkeit ist bei dir ja wirklich nichts zu merken;)
fantastische kreationen, schade dass sie sich nicht vergrößern lassen (bei mir wenigstens nicht, der post springt dann immer auf anfang...)
Absolutely stunning Gaby... love the beautiful collection that you have created... Spring has certainly sprung...
Have a happy week...
Hugs
Jenny x
They are really beautiful! Perfect for Spring!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and your very nice comment!
Love your blog! Beautiful collection of Spring goodness!
These are so very pretty! Love your blog! Martha
Quite lovely, your little garden of creation. Love the vintage richness. Thanks for coming by to see my latest project. I already have another on the table taking shape.
Like you said...we have a wonderful time creating.
Blessings ;-)
WOW, I love these!!! Such beauty to behold!!! I'd love to feature them in my online magazine in a couple of weeks...If you'd like to be featured, just email me and let me know.
Also, I hope you'll visit my personal blog...there's a giveaway all next week!
XO
Cindy
Greetings from Southern California
I added myself to follow your blog.
I invite you to visit my blog and become a follower if you want too.
God bless you and have a nice day :-)
fabulous Springtime beauties you have created Gaby...always amazing and inspiring to come and visit
oxo
Oh so pretty, Gaby! I've been catching up on your recent posts/art and I am in awe.
Oh my … so very, very pretty! The wonderful time you had creating these shines through!
I am in awe at these gorgeous postcards. You have created some beautiful works of art here. So very pretty! Sue x
Wow Gabby, these cards are all beautiful! I love the pretty colours and the floral designs. Beautiful!
Wow Gaby all these cards and tags are so wonderful, love the flower theme, there are many wonderful things to look at in your blog, thanks for visiting my blog and for nice comment.
Anni
Hi Gaby , you have made beautiful cards and tags , so romantic .
Love from ♥RINI♥
Hi!
I loved their work, are very creative and very original.
Visit my blog.
Greetings from Brazil.
Roberto
Beautiful assortment of cards. Simply gorgeous. Where do you get your collage papers from???
Ooops you asked for links to blogs and I see mine doesn't work. Here it is in full
http://paulaexuk.blogspot.com/
I can tell by all the comments that I'm not the only one who thinks your postcards, tags and notecards are fabulous. Love them!
They are all amazing. the flowers, are they rub ons, stamps? I really love what you have created.
love Dawn xx
These are all beautiful renderings of the gorgeous spirit in nature with such a magnetic draw that is so inviting. How do you have time to sleep?! Haven't visited in a little while and also just love your mixed media bird collages i n your previous post. What wonderful combinations of your pictures with letters and words, spring time birds, their nests and eggs and what looks like 3-D twigs. Just super!
Oh gosh, you have created some many pieces of beauty! Gaby, I love every single piece of them!!!
Hi Gaby Bee!!! Thanks for the lovely message you left on our blog! So kind!! Thank you!!!
These cards made our hearts bloom!!! They are beautiful!!! So romantic!! We love them!!! Wonderful work!
kisses!!
Cris and Vale
Kommentar veröffentlichen