Gaby näht :-)))))))) find ich cool. tolle kissen sind das. fröhlich,buntilig :-) nähe auch gerade kleine projekte. macht mir wieder spass mit nähmaschine zu spielen.
Gaby, these capture the essence of Spring so beautifully and it will be no time before you see the real thing. The roses always pull at my heart strings so, of course, I love them and the fabrics that surround them. Beautiful work. Big hugs to you my friend, Suzy
So nice pillows! Now I am finishing with nursery repair, so, it seeems like your splendid work inspired me to make bed veil and pillows... Thanks! When I finish with the repair, I hope I'll show the results in my blog. Glad to find your blog, I like it so much. :)
Hi Gaby,Thanks for your nice comments. I am glad you found my blog, I am delighted with yours. Beautiful pillows, flowers and birds are such an inspiration.
Oh my I love everything i see! What a talented person you are. I'm a new follower and hope you will follow me as well. I have cousins who own the Hotel Hirsh in Herzogsweiler. I do not speak german but would love to visit someday. Amy
Hi Gaby, don't know how I missed this beauty - so bright and colourful and creative!!! - too busy with the Giveaway LOL! Thanks for your comment sweetie! Sending you big hugs, Suzy
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
24 Kommentare:
Springtime fresh, your pillows!
xoxo Kim
They are beautiful! I love the fabric and colors!
Hugs,
Sonya
What wonderful pillows....really pretty.
Gaby näht :-))))))))
find ich cool. tolle kissen sind das.
fröhlich,buntilig :-)
nähe auch gerade kleine projekte. macht mir wieder spass mit nähmaschine zu spielen.
schönen tag wünsche ich dir
Sanja xox
Loving your beautiful pillows. Annette x
Wunderschön Gaby und sicher duften sie auch traumhaft!
LG Kerstin
These are so beautiful and full of spring love!
I was missing you and I wondered where you had been? These are sooooo sweet. xox Corrine
Great pillows Gaby .... Linda F
What beautiful images and fabrics on your gorgeous pillows Gaby! I love the additional leaf trim too.
Hugs,
Robin
I love roses and I love your pillows!!:))
xox
Guriana:)
Those are so pretty! :) Pam
Gaby, these capture the essence of Spring so beautifully and it will be no time before you see the real thing.
The roses always pull at my heart strings so, of course, I love them and the fabrics that surround them.
Beautiful work.
Big hugs to you my friend,
Suzy
So nice pillows! Now I am finishing with nursery repair, so, it seeems like your splendid work inspired me to make bed veil and pillows... Thanks!
When I finish with the repair, I hope I'll show the results in my blog.
Glad to find your blog, I like it so much. :)
mmm Lavender is one of my fav scents and such a beautiful plant in the garden...
those Forget-Me-Nots in the background are splendid too!
So many flowers to Love and enjoy!
Your pillows are gorgeous!
oxo
Hi Gaby,Thanks for your nice comments. I am glad you found my blog, I am delighted with yours. Beautiful pillows, flowers and birds are such an inspiration.
Hugs
Jackie
Hi Gaby,
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I see that you make pillows too, your artwork is stunning.
Have a fantastic day!
XXX Ido
OMG, Gaby, these pillows are FABULOUS!!! Loooove them! What wonderful colors!
Lots of love, Sanda xoxo
These are totally gorgeous!!
XO
Cindy
Oh my I love everything i see!
What a talented person you are.
I'm a new follower and hope you will follow me as well.
I have cousins who own the Hotel Hirsh in Herzogsweiler. I do not speak german but would love to visit someday.
Amy
Hi Gaby, don't know how I missed this beauty - so bright and colourful and creative!!! - too busy with the Giveaway LOL! Thanks for your comment sweetie!
Sending you big hugs,
Suzy
Beautiful creations !
these are so sweet!!!
the imagination you have,, wow,, you create such beauty with such simple objects.I've never saw anything like this,, its lovely.
Kommentar veröffentlichen