.

.
.

Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

Here is the winner!


First of all a warm welcome to my new followers and thank you to all who left such lovely comments!



Random integer generator


Here is the random integer, generated without replacement:

 105 

Timestamp: 2010-10-01 08:04:28 UTC


The winner is:


Deborah at "The Rusty Cage"

comment #105


Congrats, please contact me with your shipping information!


Thank you all for playing. I wish I would have candy for everyone.

This was so much fun, I'm sure I'll have another giveaway soon.


Whising you all a wonderful upcoming weekend!



8 Kommentare:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Congratulations to Deborah. She is one very lucky winner. Have a great weekend, Gaby.

Lisa hat gesagt…

a lucky winner Deborah is!!

stregata hat gesagt…

Congratulations to the lucky winner!

Miss Kitty hat gesagt…

Congratulations to a very, very lucky winner. We will look forward to see what she creates with it.

Enjoy your weekend Gaby.

Best wishes,
Miss Kitty and Egmont

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Yayayay!!!! Congrats to Deborah!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

Anonym hat gesagt…

Congratulations Deborah.. woohoooooooooooo

Christianne Teixeira hat gesagt…

Congrats Deborah!! You´re very lucky!!

Deborah hat gesagt…

This blog candy is even more beautiful in real life! I am thrilled!