.

.
.

Sonntag, 12. September 2010

GIVEAWAY


I thought it would be fun to make a little giveaway.

I never dreamed I would have 260 followers.
I'm so thankful for every one of you!
This little giveaway is my way of saying "THANK YOU" to you all!

Here is the stuff you can win!

All you need to win is:

to be a follower already
or to become a follower

Please make sure I have a way to contact you, so you should leave a comment on this post.

This giveaway ends September 30th! I'll draw the winner on October 1st.

Good luck and thanks for playing!






108 Kommentare:

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Ooooohhh wow Gaby, da will ich mich doch gleich einmal verewigen!

Schönen Sonntag noch und LG von Kerstin

Robin hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, look at all those goodies!! Thanks for having such a wonderful giveaway Gaby! Hope I get picked!

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Congrats on all your followers but dosen't surprise me a bit your art is so awesome! What a great giveaway. I'll follow you anywhere! LOL. Thanks for the chance Gaby!

Gretz hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby pick me pick me LOL

Your work is AMAZING!!!

*jean* hat gesagt…

thank you so much for the chance to win some of your beautiful art pieces, gaby!! blogland is wonderful, isn't it?

xo jean

Nigel hat gesagt…

I agree with lynn, your work is amazing - so vibrant and full of energy.

The giveaway is lovely, somebody will be very happy. :)

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

ooo Gorgeous prizes dear Gaby, thank you so much for a chance to be the lucky winner
It is such a pleasure getting to know you here in the land of blog!
oxo

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Lovely give away, Gaby! Thanks for the chance.

Mosaic Magpie hat gesagt…

This is a great giveaway so many neat things to work with and I love the heart.
Debbie

Jenny hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby what a wonderful giveaway...
so many delicious things to win, thanks so much for the chance...

Jenny x

Joanna hat gesagt…

Thank you for doing such a sweet giveaway - your creations are wonderful!

I am, of course, a follower!

Jo
xxx

Martina hat gesagt…

Ach Du lieber Himmel......Gaby, was für ein sagenhaftes Giveaway.....so viele schöne Sächelchen......ich danke Dir dafür, wenn Du mich in Deine Lostrommel wirfst *Bussie*

MARTINA

Rhondamum hat gesagt…

Of course you have loads of followers! Look at your work. It's incredible! Congrats and I look forward to seeing more! xoxo Rhonda...

Diane hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby!
Thanks so much for this chance to win these goodies. Please count me in. Hugs, Diane

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow!!! What an awesome giveaway!!!

Lisa hat gesagt…

A delicious treasure trove Gaby! what a fantastic steampunk art heart..and all those cool papers...pick me please!
Creative minds think alike as I have a giveaway on my blog too.. so please stop by and enter!

Jan hat gesagt…

It's always a delight to visit your blog Gaby and to to be totally inspired by your art. I'm not surprised that you have so many followers many of whom no doubt, like me, aspire to possessing even half your talent x

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

would love to win your gorgeous stash! and of course I have already determined that I should follow you!! thanks for this generous giveaway!
and thanks for the sweetest comments on my blog!! I so appreciate it and so glad you liked my little story! xx's

peggy gatto hat gesagt…

I am happy to follow you and love a chance at these goodies!
Congratulations!

stregata hat gesagt…

Such a generous giveaway and I am happy to be a follower of such an inspiring artist!

Numinosity hat gesagt…

Those look wonderful. Count me in!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too.
xoxo Kim

numinositybeads (at) gmail (dot) com

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
what a great giveaway - I'm already following your wonderful blog.So,please put my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance to win
such goodies.Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs,
Marie

Tacy Evans hat gesagt…

Wow fantastic giveaway, I have put your blog on my sidebar. I was not able to follow you cause there was no button for me to press but I am following you on my sidebar. Your work is gorgeous and the heart on the previous post is simply stunning. I collect hearts and this is one of the best I have seen especially with the birdcage at the bottom. Wish I could find things like this. Tracy Evans x

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Count me in please Gaby! You know I love being inspired by your artwork, I am not surprised by the number of followers you have! <3
Your delish package of goodies gets my mind spinning!
xoxoxo
Hugs,Patti

Miss Kitty hat gesagt…

Greetings Gaby,

I cannot believe this beautiful collection of ephemeral material and the lovely heart with a star hanging from it. I also see hidden a 100 paper note but I cannot make out the country.

Of course there is also that beautiful old German pages I remember having to read when attending school. I also see a Krebs in a box of little treasures.

Of course those keys are something else and is that one of your ATC cards I see?

This is truly an fantastic give away.

Who ever wins this treasure throve will certainly be lucky.

Best wishes to you
Egmont

Miss Kitty hat gesagt…

PS; I forgot I was signed in as Miss Kitty as I am working on her site. Well you know who we are.

Miss Kitty and Egmont

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Tolles Giveaway ... count me in please :)

patcrafts hat gesagt…

Congratulations on all your followers,I am a regular follower as I love your art work.
Thank you for the opportunity to win such great goodies.
Pat

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Gorgeous !!
I'm your follower and your fans !!

Andrea hat gesagt…

What a lovely give-a-way!!

gail hat gesagt…

Gabby
I love your rusty heart! And your give away looks like Christmas in a box! gailjefts@aol.com

Gail hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, love your blog, I would love to win this wonderful package of goodies. Please Please pick me.

Celeste hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby
Always follow your blog and love your style. Congratulations on such a large following.

Jacky hat gesagt…

I would love the chance to win Gaby.... please put my name in your draw!

Jacky xox

lilie scrap hat gesagt…

waouh, beautiful!!

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

I'd follow YOU anywhere xo, m :)

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

what an awesome giveaway! and congrats on all your followers...your work is awesome!

lmp hat gesagt…

May I participate? :))

Oxana hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful giveaway!!!
Thank you for the chance to win!
Hugs Oxana

Coffee Messiah hat gesagt…

Well, I never thought about looking for old paper while I was there and "other things".....that's what happens when you're observing so many things different than your own country.

I follow through FB and Thanks for the invite.

Cheers!

Ivy hat gesagt…

Congrats Gaby on your many followers! Your art is so wonderful and I love that you share it with us on your blog. Hugs!

Kim

Karen Owen hat gesagt…

Wow! What a great giveaway, Gaby. You are very generous.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby this is certainly a FABULOUS giveaway. It would be such an honor to be entered it. I love your work and this is so kind of you!
XXXXOOO

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Excellent giveaway, my friend. Congratulations on so many followers but you deserve it in any way. Your art is such an inspiration for all of us.

MoonRae hat gesagt…

What a great giveaway! I am a follower and love your art. Thanks for this opportunity to win some very cool goodies
~Sahron~
lunrei@yahoo.com

peggy aplSEEDS hat gesagt…

i have just found your blog and love your art! i'm following you!

ShabbyChicShaz hat gesagt…

What a lovely giveaway, thank you so much. Congratulations on having 260 followers, I'm not surprised, your blog is always so interesting and inspiring :)

Gabriele Agustini hat gesagt…

I love your blog!
I love your art!
I love your name! ;)
I'd love to win!
Seriously, your art and your blog are stunning!!
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
Big hug,
gabriele

In the Light of the Moon hat gesagt…

So many yummy goddies Gaby..Please count me in on this generous Giveaway!!I have already added you to my sidebar!!BiG hUGS,cAT

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby! Das ist ja soviel ... Ich habe versucht ein "Follower zu werden, aber es ist mir nicht gelungen. Muss mein lieber Mann mahl fragen ob er weisst was ich nicht richtig mache. Ich werde gerne dein "Follower" denn ich liebe immer bei dir vorbei zu schauen: du machtst ja solche schöne Werke!!! XXX Annieta.

CK Chai hat gesagt…

wow, this is such a great load of nice stuff! Thanks for the chance and I guess you will break the 300 followers soon!

Terry Pitzel hat gesagt…

Congratulation on all your followers! Your art is awesome!

Marilyn & Jeff hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a message. You giveaway items look wonderful. thank you for offering me the chance of winning some of them.

Palimpa Lim hat gesagt…

Na, da hinterlasse ich doch gleich auch mal einen Kommentar ;)
Tolles Giveaway, und ich hoffe sehr, dass ich gewinne, doch Deinem Blog folge ich wirklich, weil ich ihn sehr inspirierend finde!
Alles Liebe!

glitterBugStudios hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby! I am so happy you found me because now I know about you! Wow! Your artwork is fantastic and I can't believe I haven't been here before. And at a most opportune time! I would love to win the giveaway and see up close how talented you are!

kelsey hat gesagt…

What a lovely pile of goodies Gaby!!! Oh to be a winner.....fingers crossed.

Diane hat gesagt…

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway Gaby, and now I'll enter yours! I can't believe I missed this--what an excellent giveaway, and I love following you!

Patti Edmon Artist hat gesagt…

I didn't read the other comments - 58?! but I know why I follow you - you are an exceptionally talented artist and a wonderful blog friend. your comments always make me smile and bring cheer. you go girl!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Everything is wonderful Gaby, I would love to win :)
Why not so many followers, you are so talented we all love to see what you create next my friend. Hugs, LYnn in Canada

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a lovely collection! I would be honored to win such flair. I am so glad I found your site. Happy Equinox.

Lorri hat gesagt…

Ooooh a beautiful collection.. love everything you do!

Unknown hat gesagt…

I've been a follower for quite a while .... I LOVE your blog Gaby! and my fingers are double crossed to win your giveaway ;)

Kim Andersen
milepost7@comcast.net

Romeo hat gesagt…

We are already a follower - like who wouldn't want to follow you?!?! Love your blog, love your giveaway. Would you please enter "her" in your giveaway?!? Or me, since I usually have more luck than "her" ;)

Thanks for having this!!!

Purrs!

Romeo

Tami hat gesagt…

Gaby, you are too sweet!!! What a wonderful giftie package and what fun it would be! We should be sending YOU a giftie though-you are just amazing. I hope it's my lucky day.
Hugs,
Tami

stampgram hat gesagt…

Love your work...what a fun idea to have a giveaway!

artbeckons hat gesagt…

Cool... count me in! Thanks =)

Femmy hat gesagt…

beautiful giveaway Gaby!!
Have a great weekend too!!

ALTERED ARTIFACTS hat gesagt…

Your blog is amazing! Thank you for the sweet comment on my steampunk purse too :) Our work is so similar that I get the eerie feeling that I am looking at my alter ego's blog...lol. The altered purse on your side bar looks so much like one I did recently that I wonder if I had seen yours somewhere and it was tucked away in my artistic subconscious. Please forgive me as I may have made a doppelganger unwittingly :/
Inka

Thespa McLaughlin hat gesagt…

What fun things you are giving away. I just wanted to say it's no surprise you have so many followers, your artwork is fantastic!

Eliza hat gesagt…

Wow what a lovely thing to do have a give away, so generous of you.

Love your work and keep coming back to look for more.

Junibears hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, it just never occurred to me to enter your competition as I never win things. Whoever wins this bundle of 'stuff' will be so lucky. I love your blog, so many gorgeous things to see. Thank you for visitting me.
Hugs
Junexx

Cindy Adkins hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby,
What a magnificent giveaway--oh wow! How are you doing? Great, I hope! This is all too beautiful for words...hugs, Cindy

Ľubaša hat gesagt…

I am your new blog follower. Thanks for a chance to enter! Lubica
lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

Sarah A hat gesagt…

Wow thses goodies look amazing.

Congratulations on your followers, you have some gorgeous creative inspirations on your blog.

Sarah

HeARTworks hat gesagt…

Hi Gabby! have been following you for some time now. I love your work! I love the things you find and what you make of them!

Astrid Maclean hat gesagt…

Cool Gaby and thanks for telling me to come over. Love your work!!! I never win anything but congrats with all your followers, well deserved!!

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

what a lovely Idea Gabby,,, a great vintage giveaway..

I hope you get many more followers too
Z x

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Looks like a great giveaway Gaby!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby how sweet of you ... someone will be a very lucky winner ... such lovely things ... good luck to all ... Linda F

chrisw hat gesagt…

OH how absolutely divine and yopu already give us so much in the way of inspiration,goodluck everyone and thankyou gaby

Gabriela hat gesagt…

Hi, I am so happy I came upon your blog...your work is beautiful!
I just became a follower and can't wait to see all your future creations!
Gabriela
http://www.threadheadsanonymous.blogspot.com

Lorraine hat gesagt…

you have some lovely rusty work here..love your heart..fab giveaway..good luck everyone

Rainey J. Dillon hat gesagt…

janey mackers!-83 comments! lol I just popped by-overdue I know- to say thanks for popping by mine Gaby. I know I've been a woeful blogger person lately ..just bloody woeful!! but I've just been so immersed in work...running a city market & art exhibition etc.. So anyway I've just been looking at your work and it's fabulous. So take care & keep the fires of creativity burning strong :)!
Rainey J

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

Okay, hopefully I got it right this time- lol!

Carol hat gesagt…

I know I'm a follower, love your assortment of goodies.

Pamela Kellogg hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

Thanks for offering such a lovely give away!

Inger hat gesagt…

I love your blog and your work and of course I am a follower. Thank you for the chance of your give away. Hope you pick me! :-)
Take care

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, what a giveaway. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. It strange how we find each other in this blogging world. I love your work and shall spend some time reading your blog to see what you are making...xox Corrine

Lori Saul hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby -thank you for your lovely comment and visit to my blog. I loved catching up with your recent work and your rusty altered heart is stunning- such creative and beautiful elements used!

Rita A. hat gesagt…

I found you through the Blog Hop and I'm so excited. Your blog and your work are wonderful. I can't wait to explore more. And I'm just in time for a giveaway. This looks wonderful.
Rita (Blog Hop #2)

Nancy hat gesagt…

Fantastic Giveaway! I linked here from Alter It Monthly. Your art is AMAZING! I'm a new follower! Thank you so much for the chance to win!

Mieke van Sambeeck hat gesagt…

o.k. lets try again!
You are so generous and wonderfull with all your lovely things, I was very suprised to get such a quick reply, love it all!
And good on ya 300 followers now.

Terri hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby, what a fab giveaway! I would love to win.
I have been a fan (and follower) for a while now. I love your art.
Hugs,
Terri

Hermine hat gesagt…

Fabulous give away. I did follow your blog for ages already, now I am official a follower :o)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Already a follower of your stunning work and what a great give away so generous

Love Dawn xx

Sanja hat gesagt…

97 kommentar...ufffff...kein wunder bei diesem tollem giveaway.:-)du bist echt der wahnsinn.

Liebe Grüße
Sanja

Femmy hat gesagt…

fantastic giveaway Gaby!!

Debrina hat gesagt…

I saw the rusty heart and wanted to comment there...but of course, I can't turn dowm a giveaway!! Lol. Blimey you have such a following! Darn it...I would have been in with a grin if there was maybe only one of us. You're too popular for my own good.

jill Z hat gesagt…

Gaby, so glad to come to your blog. It's been way too long. Artists would be followers even without your giveaway!! Your work is just great- clever and eye catching! Your give away looks amazing as well! Thanks for all!

Christianne Teixeira hat gesagt…

Gaby, what a wonderful giveaway! Hope I win!!! xoxo

The Decophile hat gesagt…

These are all so beautiful! I particularly love what you've done with the lid of the treasure box, and the tiny face inside the keyhole.

Seth hat gesagt…

Following you officially now. Saw rust and paper...who wouldn't want to win that!! Thanks for the giveaway and conrgrats on the success of your blog.

Luzia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
da kann ich auch nicht wiederstehen;-)) Habe zwar nie Glück bei sowas aber man soll ja die Hoffnung nicht aufgeben....... Eine schöne Idee von Dir, die ja auf tolle Resonaz stößt. Ich wünsche Dir auch einen schönen Restsonntag und gemütliche Stunden. Inzwischen hat sich die Sonne auch bei uns verzogen und es ist Stricksockenwetter:o angesagt. Liebe Grüße von Luzia.

Deborah hat gesagt…

Congrats on 260 followers :-) What a fabulous giveaway, Gaby - and how generous. Whoever receives it will be thrilled!BTW thank you for commenting on my blog :-)

Manja hat gesagt…

wird höchste zeit, deinen blog zu verfolgen... nicht wegen des wirklich tollen giveaway, sondern weil du geniale und vielseitige sachen machst - hab mich schon mal ein wenig umgeschaut, bis bald und lg manja

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby it's no wonder you have so many followers with all the fab inspiration over here! Its a wonder there isn't 260 comments too!

Dorene Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Count me in! Love your blog!

Heavenly Anarchist hat gesagt…

Just found your blog after you commented on my rusty skirt - thank you! I've just started to folow your blog and would love to enter your giveaway.