Hi Gaby..... another stunning creation. Your collage work and colours are just incredible and you are always a great inspiration. Thank you for your very kind words on my blog. I do very much appreciate your visits. Jan x
This is gorgeous, Gaby. No one does collage better than you, and this is just another stunning example of super composition, color, and images that all merge so beautifully together.
I love the way you have finished this piece with a nice little red smudging all along the edges. Is there a story behind this too, Gaby> I'd love to hear it!
Wow! Toll, wie Du die beiden durch die dunkleren "bubbles" betont hast! Immer diese wirkungsvollen "Kleinigkeiten", die sooo viel ausmachen und bei Dir wie selbstverständlich wirken. Von den Farben ganz zu schweigen. Es ist immer wieder soooo inspirierend hier!
hello Gaby..what a beautiful blog you have here..I love all the rust elements you use like hearts and fishing boxes. thanks for visiting my blog today and your lovely comment on my painting
Oh Gaby, I love this piece! So much yet so well composed. I love the brilliant yellow flowers and the bird's singing is brilliant. Also love the 'damaged in the postal service' - very interesting indeed!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
43 Kommentare:
Beautiful Gaby! Love the birds words!
Hugs,
Robin
Stunning work Gaby !!!!!!
fabulous card Gaby!!
I really like this card. The colors really make it wonderful and there's so much to look at.
xoxo Kim
Hi Gaby..... another stunning creation. Your collage work and colours are just incredible and you are always a great inspiration.
Thank you for your very kind words on my blog. I do very much appreciate your visits.
Jan x
This is so lovely, I love the bird and the flowers, they are honouring the grandparents.
Love this one, Gaby. It's beautiful!
gorgeous!! love the colors, the composition and the tra la la!!!
Gaby, LOVE this!!!!
Hugs,
Tami
I'm enjoying all the little details. Great work Gaby!
Poppies and bird singing - there are few more things that cheer up the grandparents like us!
Beautiful work Gaby!
x Suzy
Beautiful piece, Gaby! I especially like the strong contrast between the top and bottom, and the yellow flowers are striking.
Klasse Gaby, gefällt mir super gut!
l.G. Alexandra
really pretty collage.
Fun piece, Gaby! I love the 'la la la' coming out of the birds mouth and the striking colour combination.
Beautiful piece.
Especially the background.
I like this one a lot -- they look like my grandparents!
This is gorgeous, Gaby. No one does collage better than you, and this is just another stunning example of super composition, color, and images that all merge so beautifully together.
what a great piece Gaby..love the entire composition. perfection. you are inspired.
I love the way you have finished this piece with a nice little red smudging all along the edges. Is there a story behind this too, Gaby> I'd love to hear it!
Beautiful as always. The flowers are very striking :)
Wow! Toll, wie Du die beiden durch die dunkleren "bubbles" betont hast! Immer diese wirkungsvollen "Kleinigkeiten", die sooo viel ausmachen und bei Dir wie selbstverständlich wirken. Von den Farben ganz zu schweigen.
Es ist immer wieder soooo inspirierend hier!
Eine super Collage, liebe Gaby!
Herzliche Grüße und einen schönen Abend
Julia
Fantastic collage, Gaby! Bravo!
Superb collage, Gaby!
This is lovely, Gaby, and I'm very impresssed by the birdsong!
Das sieht großartig aus, liebe Gaby! Gefällt mir unheimlich gut.
Gaby your blog is amazing am loving it and this piece is gorgeous. Annette x
Your collage is awesome with those gorgeous yellow flowers. So beautiful.
klasse collage,Gaby!
Sanja xox
This is such a lovely collage, especially with the pictures of your grandparents. Wonderful work.xx
This is very beautiful = nicely done!
Cheers!
Gaby,
This is awesome!!
It's obvious how much love went into that!!
The little singing bird is adorable! :)
Lovely piece!
Hugs,
the other gabriele
Some great finer details in the collage Gaby it's great. Love the bird of course, but all the details are wonderful.
How beautiful...this is super gorgeous!
It is lovely to meet you, thanks for your lovely visit!
Victoria~
hello Gaby..what a beautiful blog you have here..I love all the rust elements you use like hearts and fishing boxes. thanks for visiting my blog today and your lovely comment on my painting
I really like this piece! The composition is great, the colors are wonderful, and it has a great sense of fun. It makes me smile!
Oh Gaby, I love this piece! So much yet so well composed. I love the brilliant yellow flowers and the bird's singing is brilliant. Also love the 'damaged in the postal service' - very interesting indeed!
Awesome, love the notes coming from the bird, so creative!
Wonderful piece Gaby! You are amazing!
Very beautiful, Gaby!!!!
this is such a beautiful collage!
This is gorgeous and very clever.
Kommentar veröffentlichen