.

.
.

Sonntag, 5. September 2010

rusty heart

Click on image to enlarge!

"RUST" is the September's theme for "Alter it Monthly"

As you all know I love anything that's rusty! Here is my contribution!


86 Kommentare:

Dawnie hat gesagt…

this is just AWESOME Gabby...luv it so much !!!
Beautiful work
XXX

ACreativeDreamer hat gesagt…

It's beautiful, I love it!

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

OOOOOooooooooooo Gabby... I LIKE.. i love rust and this looks wonderful How did you get all those elements looking so rusty?
really nice job
thank you so much for entering Alter it monthly
good luck

Sanja hat gesagt…

hammer teil,Gaby :-)

Sanja xox

Shirley Ende-Saxe hat gesagt…

Love the peeking face in the rusty heart. Gorgeous!

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Spectacular piece of art, Gaby. I'm addicted to rusty stuff.

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

NOw I have a bad case of rust lust! Divine piece Gaby!

Luthien Thye hat gesagt…

that's totally beautiful!! RUST RULEZ!!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Cooles Teil und sehr schön rostig, liebe Gaby!!!
Viele Grüße und eine schöne Woche
Julia

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

absolutely gorgeous rusty heart you've created Gaby - LOVE IT!
oxo

Rosie hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby, das ist einfach nur fantastisch. Wundervoll

Mosaic Magpie hat gesagt…

I love this, so interesting to look at and the little bird cage is great.
Debbie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

I'm crazy about rust, too, and this lovely heart is the perfect piece of the rust theme. It takes on a steampunk feel with the addition of the gears.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your rusty art is always excellent Gaby, and this one is really, really excellent, I just love it, but I am not liking to work with rust, I don't like the way it feels for some reason. I know, strange :)

Robin hat gesagt…

This is "to die for" Gaby!! Absolute rusty goodnesss...you do it beautifully!!

donna hat gesagt…

Wonderful!!

Joanna hat gesagt…

Stunning, it's gorgeously rusty and crusty! Love the birdcage dingle-dangle.

Netty hat gesagt…

Oh wow this is brilliant. x

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Das ist ja megaklasse geworden Gaby, einfach super ;-))

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, I AM LOVING this heart! Just excellent, all the little details including the dangling cage at the bottom! WOW, just amazing your rusty art queen! <3
Hugs,Patti

Nigel hat gesagt…

Stunning! I'll never look at rust in the same way again :)

Dianne Adams hat gesagt…

I love rust too and this piece is great. I love the tiny birdcage.

Marilyn & Jeff hat gesagt…

Your rusty heart is wonderful, I love everything about it!

Terri hat gesagt…

This is just fabulous! You did an amazing job putting this all together. I love the birdcage dangle.
Hugs,
Terri

Seth hat gesagt…

Rust speaks to me too. Great piece here!

Diane hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, gorgeous rust!!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

More wonderful work from Gaby ... I am always in awe of your things and this is no exception .... keep it up ... Linda F

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Ein geiles Teil Gaby! sach mal wo ist der süße kleine Vogelkäfig her :) l.G. Alexandra

johanna hat gesagt…

steinstark!! obwohl, eher eisenhart, in diesem fall;)) der kontrast mit der mullbinde kommt total gut!

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

WOW, this is absolutely stunning!!
Love the bird cage.
Gaby, your the queen of rust!
Hugs,
Marie

Martina hat gesagt…

Gaby, das sieht sowas von klasse aus! Ich bin begeistert! Wo hast Du nur immer die schönen Sächelchen her?

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Just look at all of these wonderful comments! And sooooo well deserved, Gaby! Your rusted heart is stunning and elegant! Hugs, Terri xoxo

kelsey hat gesagt…

Simply stunning Gaby! Love the little bird cage down the bottom, the blue of the bird just pulls your eye to him (or her!). ;-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love love love this Gaby! Gorgeous rusty art!
Alison

Celeste hat gesagt…

This is great Gaby. Love all your rusty creations.

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Its FABULOUS Gaby! Did you rust it all yourself? LOVE it!

Thespa McLaughlin hat gesagt…

I'm right there with you girl! Some people think I'm crazy but....I LOVE RUST! You did a great job!

Miss Kitty hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,

My first impression was 'Oh my god!' This is fantastic. You find the most beautiful elements and turn these into magnificent art.

You know how important the symbolism the heart has for me.

Thank you for sharing,
Miss Kitty/egmont


PS: I forgot I was signed in as Miss Kitty, because I was in the process to add your site to her roster.

Terry Pitzel hat gesagt…

I love this sooo much! I am going to follow your link and check into this. I love rust!

Stef Fi hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Stef Fi hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Gaby, ich habe gerade über Egmont hierher gefunden, bzw. Miss Kitty .... so sage ich erstmal *Hallo* ... es ist schööön hier bei Dir !!!

Ich wünsche Dir einen wundervollen Tag... ♥Grüße , woman

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Mmmmm, rust! LOve this heart Gaby! I;m a rust lover too!

Vintage Style Downunder hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby...thankyou so much for your lovely comments on my blog about my scarf :) Iloved making it. I totally love your rusty heart creations...I too LOVE LOVE LOVE rusted metal..don't know why..just do!! I pick up rusted bits and pieces off the road...my kids think I'm crazy!! haha.
Love your blog
thanks for commenting on mine :)
have a great day
jessie

Patti Edmon Artist hat gesagt…

I'm comment #45?! I think that's because YOUR work is so fabulous! OOh, that rust, I love it!! not overdone, just right - some day you'll have to share your secret:) Also, love the birdhouse - do you recall where you found that? I have one and I want another...
Oh, and I might just have to make a trip over there next time you visit the flea market - what great finds!!
xxoo

Lisa hat gesagt…

me too! a wondeful rusty work of art..i love the rusty collage bits on top of the heart and the blue bird in the cage below!

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

what an amazing piece! I love hearts and your creation is gorgeous!

Romeo hat gesagt…

Oh my whiskers - this is love!!!! Good thing you are there and "she" is here....your beautiful creation would be missing in action! This is wonderful truly!

Purrs!

Romeo and "her"

Elaine hat gesagt…

This little piece is amazing..just love it

purplecat hat gesagt…

Thankls for finding my blog :0
Your is lovely too! I love the rusty heart, great job!

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

what an intriguing piece! very mysterious... causes all manner of stories to be spun in the head!!

Tami hat gesagt…

LOVE LOVE Gaby!!!!! (well anything you make though!)
Hugs,
Tami

Luzia hat gesagt…

Da muß man erst mal drauf kommen..... Sehr interessante Collage in Rost. Gefällt mir sehr gut! Liebe Grüße von Luzia.

Ragamuffin Gal hat gesagt…

This rusty heart has won my heart ~ such a beautiful art piece! The little cage and bird are too too adorable! Blessings ~ Katie

Planète hat gesagt…

Ce bijoux rouillé est sublime ! ce thème te sied à merveille !

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

I'll be comment #56! No wonder! What an absolutely exquisite piece! Oh I am in love, smitten, swept off of my feet. If it had been for sale and if I had been earlier in my visit I so would have snagged this up! You are such an incredible talent and I need to visit far more often to fill up on your magic! MAGIC!

Gillian .... hat gesagt…

Gaby ... Love your fabulous Rusty heart, thank you for sharing your artwork with us over at Alter It Monthly.

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

This is absolutely fabulous!

Coffee Messiah hat gesagt…

Wow, wish I had enough spare money to offer up to purchase this one.

Excellent!

Cheers and Thanks 4 stopping by earlier!

carole brungar hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!!!

Tracy Evans hat gesagt…

Oh wow wow this is fantastic, I love hearts and rusty items and this is just gorgeous, I love it. Oh I so wish I could find things like this and just look at that birdcage, its just wonderful. Tracy Evans x

Jacky hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby I love it!!! that little cage and bird are just wonderful!

Jacky xox

Barry hat gesagt…

G _ always good to see the work of another rust-patina addict. Great to see the xcombination of rust and other found paper materials. B

lmp hat gesagt…

I have been following for a long time but this offer has tempted me to actually let you know that. :))) Great blog.

Oxana hat gesagt…

Simply gorgeous!!! I love it!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh my Oh my! This makes my heart beat pitter pat! BEAUTIFUL SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!
XXXOOO

peggy aplSEEDS hat gesagt…

wonderful!

CK Chai hat gesagt…

This is so pretty, loving the rusty yet rustic look!

Pamela Kellogg hat gesagt…

Gaby, your blog and your projects are amazingly beautiful! Just gorgeous!!!! I'm following you now and I will be adding a link to your blog in my sidebar.

Beautiful!

Femmy hat gesagt…

fabulous rusty heart!! love the little birdcage!

Faye hat gesagt…

Gaby, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I am honored that you came. I am looking around at your beautiful work and am amazed that you get so many comments. I am number 71 on this. I rarely get more than 20, more likely 6 or 7. What is your secret? I always comment on every entry in the challenges that I myself enter.

This rusty heart is a fabulous piece of art. What a gorgeous piece of jewelry. Your work is so beautiful.

Pattyjo hat gesagt…

Hello I am a follower and love your art.
Pattyjo
holschenp@yahoo.com

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

Wonderful! I would love to win something you made!

Ro Bruhn hat gesagt…

This is fabulous, the rust, the cogs and the hinge look wonderful and then it's topped of with the gorgeous little bird cage.

Carol hat gesagt…

Love your rusty heart, all the bits are fabulous. I also love your collection of ATCs.

Mieke van Sambeeck hat gesagt…

wat a wonderful, lovely, happy, loving piece, the things you can do with rusty bits, and have them look so faboulous.

Christianne Teixeira hat gesagt…

Gaby bee, this is wonderful!! Thank you for visiting my blog and nice comment. Hugs, Chris

The Decophile hat gesagt…

The rust is so beautiful, and the birdcage is a nice whimsical touch. Slightly steampunk, all adorable. I love it!

Deborah hat gesagt…

May I be the 79th person to say how fantastic your rusty heart is. I am in awe!

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

So wunderschön - tolles Teil,Gabi.

meandering pearl hat gesagt…

how wonderful!!! hearts & stars are my favourites!!! you made it so beautifully!!! lovely thoughts

Anonym hat gesagt…

stunning! i lovelovelove the rust and the little cage is just divine!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

I just noticed...you gave LOC a little ad on your side bar! YOU are the SWEETEST! You've always been a ray of sunshine to me!

Thank you so much my friend! You warm my heart!

greer / eggstudio hat gesagt…

Your hearts are lovely, this one with the little birdy cage really tickled by soul.

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Loving thism such rustic feel! Loving all your handmade pieces art work!

peggy aplSEEDS hat gesagt…

i just love your art!

Mary hat gesagt…

I love all your stuff! I pinned your hanging hearts. They are just gorgeous!