Oh my goodness.... another absoloutely STUNNING piece of work Gaby. The colours that you produce are incredible as are the compositions. Just fantastic.
Go to the head of the class, Gaby. This is bright and colorful, and oh so clever! Thank you so much for adding this to our collection of blind lovers this week!
I love how you have used blue to draw the watcher's eye into the middle of this piece of art and then invited us to gaze at the beautiful colourful bird. Your composition is first class.
All that said I love his little partner and yes, love is definitely blind. Bravo and thank you for joining in this week.
Oh wow, your ATC is amazing. The colours are so rich and eye catching and the idea behind your picture is touching. This is a most beautiful, exquisite and creative piece of art. I love it.
Gaby this atc is precious I LOVE IT.The colors are so happy and bright. I adore your creative talent,love atc odd bird too. Fabulous !! Wishing you a lovely day. Hugs,Laura. xoxx
I'm also so delighted that you came by Gaby! I've missed visiting you blog and chatting with you. Running a business takes mountains of work. But many joys along the way!
I love the patina and rusty artwork you've been doing...marvelous!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
38 Kommentare:
Oh my goodness.... another absoloutely STUNNING piece of work Gaby. The colours that you produce are incredible as are the compositions. Just fantastic.
It's wonderful...I LOVE the colors! Just gorgeous!
I agree.... great colours, wonderful piece of art.
Go to the head of the class, Gaby. This is bright and colorful, and oh so clever! Thank you so much for adding this to our collection of blind lovers this week!
I love the color here!!!!
Very fun composition, made me smile!!
Dein ATC ist echt der Knaller. Tolle Farben und ein echt superschönes Motiv.
Gorgeous ATC! Love the vivid colours!
Gaby, you know how much I love color, well this vivid creation just sent me over the moon with happiness! Beautiful! Hugs, Terri xoxo
I love how you have used blue to draw the watcher's eye into the middle of this piece of art and then invited us to gaze at the beautiful colourful bird. Your composition is first class.
All that said I love his little partner and yes, love is definitely blind. Bravo and thank you for joining in this week.
Ohhhhhhh Gaby, you have such a lovely way with atcs! The bird theme is wonderful and your color scheme HEAVENLY as always! <3
Hugs,Patti
OMG ! This is pretty ATC !!
So cheerful and lovely !
Oh, what a sweet ATC Gaby! Love it!
Hi Gaby,
what is left to say? Great composition and great colors.Have a wonderful weekend,my friend.
Hugs,
Marie
This is beautiful, Gaby, and so clever. Bravo!
Ein großartiges ATC, liebe Gaby! Gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut. KOMPLIMENT!
Wünsche Dir auch ein schönes WE.
LG
MARTINA xxx
Gorgeous color combination! The message of Love Is Blind shines clearly through.
Beautiful, Gaby-loving the colours.
When I first looked at this latest ATC, I thought it looked like a commercially printed poster. It is certainly photo worthy and gorgeous.
This is so precious!
What beautiful artwork Gaby! Gorgeous colouring, Absolutely delightful! And thank youso much for visitting me'
Hugs
June xx
großartig, die farben gefallen mir wieder sehr gut! ist die schrift am pc dazugefügt oder hast du so einen schreibschrift-stempel?
Oh wow, your ATC is amazing. The colours are so rich and eye catching and the idea behind your picture is touching. This is a most beautiful, exquisite and creative piece of art. I love it.
Gaby, you've done such a good job here that I can't work out whether you've painted this little number or whether it is mixed media! Fantastic!!
Gaby
the colors and composition are fantastic! what a gorgeous piece. Is it done by paint? beautiful work!
Its gorgeous Gaby! Why is it always the males who are the prettiest? LOL
hugs Lynn
Fantastische Farben Gaby und ein super schönes ATC, ich bekomem grad richtig Lust ATCs zu machen wenn ich das Teilchen sehe. Echt klasse. l.G. Xela
I love that scruffy little bird...beautiful ATC.
Jacky xox
Oh this is gorgeous!!
Blind ist sie schon, aber leider nicht immer so schön wie Deine Collagen;-)) Herzliche Grüße von Luzia.
such brilliant colors Gaby = Beautiful as always!
oxo
I love this one !!!
great work
OMG!!!! I love this piece! and all these BEAUTIFUL colors...
Have a nice week-end!
Hugs
Oxana
love the ATC- noticed that last week was Birds of a feather and, like this week, you have a creative approach to the theme - colors are fabulous!
Gaby this atc is precious I LOVE IT.The colors are so happy and bright.
I adore your creative talent,love atc odd bird too. Fabulous !!
Wishing you a lovely day.
Hugs,Laura. xoxx
Hi Gaby, Thanks for the nice comments on my fabric art. I love your atc's just beautiful. Many smiles, Carol Mae
Gaby thank you for stopping by my blog. My goodness your ATC art is just FABULOUS!!!!
XXXX
Becky
Oh Gaby so vibrant and amazing colors here.....thanks a million for your comments in my blog feel free to ask me a free copy of my Gothic Arch.
This is "Happiness in Spring"! Delightful!
I'm also so delighted that you came by Gaby! I've missed visiting you blog and chatting with you. Running a business takes mountains of work.
But many joys along the way!
I love the patina and rusty artwork you've been doing...marvelous!
Big hugs to you my friend!
Kommentar veröffentlichen