.

.
.

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010

ATC Odd Bird

This weeks theme for "The Three Muses" is "Odd Birds"

46 Kommentare:

Nettie Edwards hat gesagt…

This is fantastic, strange and creepy: I love it!

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Love everything about your odd bird Gaby!
oxo

*jean* hat gesagt…

oo he is fantastic, gaby! i love the monocle and matches...your background is beautiful!

Ivy hat gesagt…

Love it Gaby!!

Mosaic Magpie hat gesagt…

Wow! I love all the layers. Great eye you have.
Debbie

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

I love this guy!!!

Lisa hat gesagt…

love this quirky, creative guy Gaby!

indybev hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby Bee, this is wonderfully creative. What a great addition to our Odd Birds this week! Thanks for participating!

Junibears hat gesagt…

He is kind of creepy but it's fantastic work. Love it! xx

heather noye hat gesagt…

Love it!!!

peggy gatto hat gesagt…

thanks for the morning SMILE!

Diane hat gesagt…

Great ATC! Odd bird indeed!

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Wow, matches! You clever girl! Just picked up on the little bird at the bottom. A delight to see all your attention to details!

Martina hat gesagt…

Huch - der sieht ja abgefahren aus!
Was für ein tolles und kreatives Werk, liebe Gabi! Echt supi!

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Now that's the most odd bird yet! Love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great ATC, Gaby!

Taluula hat gesagt…

This one has me chuckling with mirth, your odd bird is a hoot and soooooo stern! Love it.

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby! He's wonderful!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Joanna hat gesagt…

What a wonderfully odd bird! Love this, x

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, Odd Bird makes me giggle! LOVE the added feathers to encase the head! CLEVER girl!!!!! and the sweet little bird bead at the bottom and the darling vintage details all around!!!!!!
xoxoxox
Hugs,Patti

Stampindamour hat gesagt…

Very creative! :)

-pamela

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Das ist wirklich ein seltsamer Vogel, hi, hi! Ein tolles Werk, liebe Gaby!
Viele Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende,
Julia

Judy hat gesagt…

Love your take on the odd bird theme, Gaby, great piece!

Lorraine hat gesagt…

funny and odd and excellent

Rosie hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist echt ein schräger Vogel. Ich bin ganz begeistert von Deinem Werk.

Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende.

Rosie

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

Gaby
he is fabulous! I love the little details you added to him! :)

Robin hat gesagt…

You've done a fantastic job of creating an "odd bird"!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, this is wonderful, and do I see matches along the bottom edge? Gaby, if you stare at it, they go away, honestly, really cool :)

Jester hat gesagt…

A fantastic ATC, Gaby! He does look rather bewildered!

Debra LeeBerry hat gesagt…

This is my first visit to your blog via the "Blog Hop." Your art is beautiful. I've enjoyed seeing all your creations and look forward to seeing more. :-)

Marilyn & Jeff hat gesagt…

He is indeed an odd bird ;-) Very clever.

johanna hat gesagt…

hahaha, dieser gesichtsausdruck!! köstlich! eine tolle karte!

Deb L. hat gesagt…

Hi - Found your wonderful blog thru a link on Dan's blog. I love your work! Deb

Unknown hat gesagt…

oh wow!!! this is a great piece Gaby!!! love it!!!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

That he is but it's also very clever work Gaby ... Linda F

layers hat gesagt…

he really does look like an ODD BIRD...very creative.

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

great layering, fun approach, there is a sadness about him too that I find very appealing...

Ozstuff hat gesagt…

I can't stop laughing! I just love your odd bird. He/?she just jumps off the page and is a little bit scary. He is also whimsical and unique! Great artwork and great sense of humour.

Jacky hat gesagt…

Very funky fellow!!!! Love the ATC below with the beautiful 'rusty' bits ..... clever as always.

Jacky xox

Unknown hat gesagt…

Love it, Gaby, the colors are gorgeous! What a fantastic odd bird!!!:)
Lots of love, Sanda xoxo

Kerin hat gesagt…

LOVE this wonderfully odd man!!! So cool, Gaby, I just had to smile when I saw him. : )

Patti Edmon Artist hat gesagt…

I love the quote you posted on my blog about making art, no matter what. I so agree!
Your odd bird is, well, just that!:) He is fun in a really cool artfully fabulous way!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

I know I'm late getting here to see this lovely (and colorful) ATC, but I sure like it. Seems I've been running late for days and days, but had to stop by. Now I'm really glad I did. You really picked an odd bird, that's for sure.

indybev hat gesagt…

How did I miss this one? It's superb. I love the way your mind works, Gaby!!

Karen Owen hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is so creative and avant garde. The bold color really sets it apart.

Susan Sager Brown hat gesagt…

Love him!!! Very clever! And I love the colors of your new bird atc's that gorgeous golds and vibrant blues. Good stuff!! xoS