.

.
.

Dienstag, 2. März 2010

altered postcard

I made this card a couple of weeks ago


This weeks theme for The Three Muses is " OH MAN !"

67 Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

Meine Güte was für eine grandiose Collage. Brilliant.

Rika hat gesagt…

Klasse geworden, sieht toll aus!

Sanja hat gesagt…

genial,Gaby!
Liebe Grüße an dich
Sanja

Femmy hat gesagt…

fabulous piece!!

Ozstuff hat gesagt…

Your card reminded me of the old song "It's raining men, Hallelujah"! This is a very special design. I love the black and white photo set into the stunning, collaged background with such beautiful colour. Fantastic.

Clau hat gesagt…

Sandy hat mir schon die Worte aus dem Mund genommen: Grandiose Collage!!! Ich bin absolut begeistert wie Du die Elemente zu einem Gesamtbild verbunden hast.

Judy hat gesagt…

Amazing collage, Gaby, love the colour & lots of detail!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Ich bin auch wieder einmal hin u. weg, total schön Gaby!!!!!!!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is great, Love all the background work & forground work too.
hugs hugs June xxxxxx

indybev hat gesagt…

Mail art men! Perfect! I love all your postal stamps. This is a great collage.

Diane hat gesagt…

Oooh, I really, really like this one,Gaby-you can see the depth, which is hard to do on a computer screen!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Super work, Gaby! Love the way the black and white men are in the center of that wonderfully colored background. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Excellent card Gaby. I wouldn't mind to receive a card with such handsome men.

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Fantastic collage!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, I love this altered post card! I see the image and wonder what that man in the middle of all those women is thinking! I think it is fitting you gave him a PARTY HAT! Haaaahehehe! Just fun!
Love the colors and the background and all the added fun!
Hugs,Patti

Faye hat gesagt…

Gaby, your card is beautiful in color and design and is just perfect for the challenge. Some of your guys have the most wonderful hair!!!

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

eine wunderschöne Collage,die perfekt zum Thema passt.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, just look at all the detail, this is wonderful!

vintage wil hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous piece!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

beautiful altered postcard. love all the colors.

Numinosity hat gesagt…

First Class is right! I love your work Gaby Bee. Great style. Even your header is spectacular in my eyes.

Kim

Sherry Goodloe hat gesagt…

Gaby Gaby Gaby! . . . this postcard is just fab-u-lous!

Daphne hat gesagt…

wow! and so much color!! Love youre artwork

icandy... hat gesagt…

OMG, Gaby!!!
This postcard is way cool! You are AWESOME!!!
OXOXO
Christina*

VS hat gesagt…

I really love all the colors you used in this piece & your men are fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing friend!
Smiles,
Susie

Janny hat gesagt…

Fabulous piece of work!

peggy gatto hat gesagt…

great collage/mix!

Janine hat gesagt…

A phantastic and colourful collage.
This is one of my favourites.

http://truutske.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

Fantastic altered postcard.

Luisa Migon hat gesagt…

What a fantastic card!!!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

stunning ...... Gaby you have done it again .... Linda F

Mescrap hat gesagt…

This is cool !! Love the background !!!

druga szesnascie hat gesagt…

wonderful work!
I could look at it for hours.

Nicecrane Designs hat gesagt…

Stunning the best ewntry I have just seen until now,,,, and you must believe me i am a crazy perfectionist,,,,,congratulations,,,,,,,,,,

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

so many cool things to see! my dear you are inspiring!

Robin hat gesagt…

This is a beautiful collage....so many details to look at!

Aquaréelle hat gesagt…

olalala Gaby !! Encore une Merveille !!!!
J'Adore la composition et les couleurs...

Merci pour ton passage sur mon blog.

Bises

>Aqua

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
nothing left to say for me - another great coposition.
Wonderful collage
Have a great day

Jester hat gesagt…

A fabulous card, Gaby. Love the colours and composition.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gorgeous postcard! I know I probably sound like a broken record but everything you do is gorgeous :)

Gretz hat gesagt…

Amazing. I do LOVE your work!!!!

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

I love this gorgeous card!! I love th mix of colour and black and white.

Jacky hat gesagt…

So much detail...I love it!

Jacky xox

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Thanks for visiting my blog, Your altered postcard is amazing. Love your shell collecting box, what a great idea.

Hermine hat gesagt…

Fantastic

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

One of my favourites! I love all the lettering in the background.

Silje hat gesagt…

Beautifully done - altered postcard! Love the lettering & colors!

Sadia hat gesagt…

Brilliant Gaby! I love the way you blend it all together!
Cheers!

Nancy J. Locke hat gesagt…

Gaby, your artwork is AWESOME!!! How talented you are!!!

Thank you for joining me on Facebook. I see you are also a fan of Sadia's creations. :D

You have soooooo much talent!!!

Blessings, Nancy J Locke

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby: I am totally IN LOVE with this piece ... What a lot of work you did!

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Oh man indeed! Great composition Gaby. Love the use of both colour and B&W together (and the hat!) LOL! Old pics of people always leave me wondering who they are and what happened to them?

Alexandra hat gesagt…

wow klasse die ist ja cool. Toll Gaby!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love it! ;)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Simply stunning. So much detail.

LynnF hat gesagt…

I just love this piece...the colors, the elements...it's all such eye candy! LynnF

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

Absolutely fabulous!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Wow, die Collage ist der Hammer, Gaby! Da gibt es so viele tolle Details zu entdecken.
Liebe Grüße
Julia

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is a WONDERFUL card, Gaby! So beautiful!!!
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment, it really made my day!:)
Have a great weekend,
Lots of love, Sanda xx

Leslie Wood hat gesagt…

I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger Award! Just pop on over to my blog to pick it up!

.Trudi Sissons hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous Gaby! I love your style.

Diane hat gesagt…

Love this, Gaby. You are sooo creative!

The Artist Within Us hat gesagt…

Dear Gabi,

I cannot believe I have not been around earlier until now, I am very sorry.

Once again I am amazed at what you have created and in doing so you have set the bar very high.

Warmest regards,
Egmont

gaby braun hat gesagt…

Ich lese deinen Namen immer auf andere blogsrolls, und heute habe ich dich mal besucht. Wunderschöne Collagen hast du hier, die eine hier gefällt mir äusserst gut.

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Oh, Man, what a marvelous card!! Perfect arrangement of color, black/white, activity and design! I love it,Gaby!

Let's talk GD when you get a chance! The new release is out!

Hugs!

TonyaA hat gesagt…

Amazing detailed work!
Blessings to you and yours,
Tonya

Seth hat gesagt…

Great. great piece. There are so many details here and they all work together so well.

.Trudi Sissons hat gesagt…

Gorgeous work - I used this 'team' once too - I remember cutting out the heads very well!!