Hiya!Lovely work...I especially like the sugared almond colours in the second one. Kristin at RetroArtCafe has some pretty cool graphics doesn't she?You've used them beautifully Gaby :)
Hi Gaby, WOW,love your ATC's so much detail and texture.My fav. is the last one just love the image and the colors you used.Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs Marie
oo gaby!! these are all fantastic but that first one...ooo i am soooo amazed at the texture, and the wire in the background!! gorgeous!!! all are stunning!
Your latest Atc's are just stunning, and the postcards are wonderful too!! What marvelous colors and textures!! But Karl Ludwig makes me swoon!!! Fantastic work!!xoSusan
Gaby your atc's are just wonderful all the layer's, makes me want to reach out and touch them... All three of them are such mini works of art, what have you used on the first one, there is just so much texture it's beautiful.....
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
28 Kommentare:
These are all great Gaby....but I especially love the second one! Hope you are having a great day!
Take Care - Robin
These are little ATCs ? How detailed and pretty! Isn't orange fab? I'm way into orange right now.
This set of ATCs is fantastic. You have included so much detail. Lovely
gorgeous atc's Gaby! your fellow swappers will be so happy with these :)
Awesome work, Gaby! I particularly like the stitching! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Hiya!Lovely work...I especially like the sugared almond colours in the second one. Kristin at RetroArtCafe has some pretty cool graphics doesn't she?You've used them beautifully Gaby :)
Rainey
Lovely textural pieces...your ATC's are wonderful as always.
Jacky xox
Oh Gaby your work is SO BEAUTIUL! I love these images, will have to go and check them out ;-)
Hi Gaby,
WOW,love your ATC's so much detail
and texture.My fav. is the last one
just love the image and the colors you used.Have a great weekend my friend.
Hugs Marie
Oh Gaby Your work just moves me so much when I see it Wonderful as always
oo gaby!! these are all fantastic but that first one...ooo i am soooo amazed at the texture, and the wire in the background!! gorgeous!!! all are stunning!
Hi Gaby-loving these cool ATCs. I love the colours and textures of the 1st one.
Love this latest artwork. Just stunning!!
Each one is quite unique and wonderfully detailed as always Gaby!
Oh wow! These are all so good! Great work!
Blessings, Tonya
veronika ist meine favoritin... aber der hintergrund der 3 schönen ist auch megastark...
na, wie immer, ich könnt mich nicht entscheiden;)
more great work Gaby ... sweet little sticked princess ... Linda F
Your latest Atc's are just stunning, and the postcards are wonderful too!! What marvelous colors and textures!! But Karl Ludwig makes me swoon!!! Fantastic work!!xoSusan
Gaby, Your ATC's are incredible, Love all the different textures you have done. Their just yummy!
Dear Gaby,
I cannot believe how much I have missed in the last several weeks since i was here last.
This one I truly love! The message brought a smile (Veronika antwortete nicht — Das weist du doch — rief sie).
The colours and selection of materials are perfect.
Congratulations.
Egmont
I just noticed that these are three images in one post, so let me also note the first one, as I see that you added some Arabic or Farzi text.
I wish the images,once one clicks on them were larger to study the fine detail.
Thank you for sharing, Egmont
These are SO WONDERFUL Gaby! I just now saw them!!!!! I'll post them to the flickr group! I hope you are enjoying spring!
xoxo,
Kristin
Oh Gaby, while I was away you made so many beautiful things. Love the colours and the texture of the ATC's.
Gaby, they are all great. I love your bird ATC at the top of blog. Looks like it has fabulous texture.
Gaby your atc's are just wonderful all the layer's, makes me want to reach out and touch them...
All three of them are such mini works of art, what have you used on the first one, there is just so much texture it's beautiful.....
Oh, everyone, a delight, Gaby!! Wonderful!!
you have some lovely ATCs on here. love all the layers and colours esepcially with the stitching
Oh Gabi , i love your work so much !sweet colors together .
Love ♥Rini♥
Kommentar veröffentlichen