.

.
.

Mittwoch, 2. September 2009

Another blank Booklet

32 Kommentare:

Nettie Edwards hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is absolutely stunning.I'm colecting materials to make my first book. Can you suggest a good online tutorial?

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Another fabulous book Gaby, love the details you have put into it. I'd be interested in Lumilyon's question too. Can you suggest a good online tutorial?

Celeste hat gesagt…

I admire your attention to detail and composition. Love the ticking, lace, buttons and the fabric and metal bits which all come together beautifully. Just perfect Gaby.

Viola hat gesagt…

Einfach nur traumhaft!!!

Jan hat gesagt…

Another lovely book - all put together beautifully. I love all the different fabrics and elements you have used.

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, abbbbbbbbsolutely WONDERFUL!
Love everything about it. You are such a talent! <3
Hugs,Patti

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

This is beautiful, I love the lace and twine.

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch das ist superschön geworden Gaby ;-))

Robin hat gesagt…

Another beautiful fabric book cover! Love that rusty star and all the details you have in your piece. Is your fabric glued to the cover of the notebook or sewn on?

Take Care - Robin

mary schweitzer hat gesagt…

These are just beautiful! Such wonderful detail!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Beautiful! I love all the layers of texture and the soft colors! The rusted star is really cool!

Yitte hat gesagt…

Beautiful!!! Love all the layers and textures.

Lisa hat gesagt…

fabulous.. love the composition and all the delicious embellishments you've added!

Gaye Todd hat gesagt…

Always such a pleasure to visit your blog and view your stunning artwork!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

this book is fabulous too -- you have been so busy!

Sarah hat gesagt…

Gabby this is absoutley gorgeous. Your art work always inspires me.

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is just fab!!! I mean it, it's gorgeous! I loooove the colours!
Hugs, Sanda xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful textile art Gaby, both your latest creations are amazing, you are so multi talented, seems you can do anything :)

Julie H hat gesagt…

You are the best!!!! i love this one, are you thinking of selling some of these?

Francoise MELZANI LAURENTI hat gesagt…

gorgeous work

I tried to send you a mail about french classes !
have you receveide ?

please email me :
f.melzani@hotmail.fr

thank you

Francoise MELZANI LAURENTI hat gesagt…

I have tried by flickmail...

.Trudi Sissons hat gesagt…

Gorgeous work Gaby! Nice to see you back.

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Super super klasse geworden Gaby

johanna hat gesagt…

schön, dass du aus dem urlaub zurück und schon wieder so kreativ bist! das denimblau passt so gut zu den beige-braunen elementen, ein wunderschönes stück!

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

This one is gorgeous too - love the more masculine theme with the mattress ticking - too cool!

Shirley Ende-Saxe hat gesagt…

You've been busy making beautiful things since your vacation! I really love the neutrals in this one....

Carol hat gesagt…

Love both your booklets. Glad you are back creating. Love the inspiration you provide.

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

your fabric collages are just stunning! WOW! love them!

cookievf hat gesagt…

very VERY beautiful! I love everything about these little booklets! - vicki xo

vintage wil hat gesagt…

Gorgeous work Gaby!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

This is delightful, Gaby! I love the blend of feminine and masculine qualities, so textural that my hands want to touch every detail!
Wonderful!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow! I LOVE this! It's just perfect!