.

.
.

Donnerstag, 10. September 2009

Dressed Up Marie



I played around with one of the new collage sheets from www.retrocafeart.com
I used the following sheets:
Dressed Up Marie # 281 new
Bella Grunge # 276
Caribbean Doors ATC Backgrounds # 242



34 Kommentare:

Carol hat gesagt…

Beautiful and fun!

Nettie Edwards hat gesagt…

I always get excited when you post new collages Gaby. These are gorgeous x

Uncanny Festoon hat gesagt…

Love all 3, nice work!

Unknown hat gesagt…

GORGEOUS! Great job! Love the colours, the green one is my favorite! :)
Hugs, Sanda xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love, love, love them, I will have to go check out the new collage sheets. I always enjoy seeing your work :)

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Oh, how I love ALL the different versions and colors of Marie, Gaby! Just bbbbbbbbeautiful! WOW!
Hugs,Patti

Shannon Sawyer hat gesagt…

I love these three collage so much. And I really love how you did three different ones in three different color schemes. These Rock!! I am so thrilled I found your blog while I was blog hopping. You are clearly an exceptional artist and I can't wait to see more of your work in the future. I've added you to my favorites list so I can stop by frequently. Very inspiring work!!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Fabulous, love your *take* on Marie Antoinette...especially the top one.

Jacky xox

Jan hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness... another set of FABULOUS cards. Fantastic as always! Have a good weekend.

Robin hat gesagt…

These are all fabulous Gaby! Love the textures you have created on each one!

Janny hat gesagt…

They are awesome!

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

They are fabulous, Gaby!

Jocelyne hat gesagt…

All 3 are wonderful !

Anonym hat gesagt…

these are fantastic! all three are totally gorgeous!!

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Gaby these are all so gorgeous I love them all for completely different reasons. Each one is so different but just beautiful. You are such a talented girl you know!

kelsey hat gesagt…

These are just absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Love the colours and how different they all look. Beautiful work!

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

Each of your Marie's are fabulous! gorgeous collage work and I love how you could create each so different from the first! :)

Kathy McElroy hat gesagt…

These are wonderful creations. Love each one.

Gaye Todd hat gesagt…

These are just beautiful... love them!!

Lori Saul hat gesagt…

These beautiful collages are all wonderful! All unique but gorgeous as a set!

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby I LOVE these .... it's been so long since I visited blogs and yours was the first one because you always have such great stuff ...... Linda F

Colette hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby. Love your art blog.

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

These are simply stunning!

Ragamuffin Gal hat gesagt…

You are a talented lovely Artist!

Femmy hat gesagt…

great cards!!!

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Ich finde die KLASSE!!! Sehr schön Gaby! Ich geniesse!

peggy gatto hat gesagt…

So glad I didn't miss these beauties!
Wonderful pieces!!

Sanja hat gesagt…

voll cool :-)
xo
Sanja

vintage wil hat gesagt…

Really beautiful card s!!!

Lisa hat gesagt…

These are quite fun and colorful!! You should enter them in the mixed media art Marie challenge!!! My favorite is the first one!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Marvelous trio, Gaby! Love the vibrancy, textural elements, and variety! Looks like you had a good time doing these!

Jacky hat gesagt…

All so beautiful.... I love the one with wire skirt!

Jacky xox

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Klasse ATCs Gaby

Dawn hat gesagt…

Wow, these are amazing!! Thank you for commenting on my blog :)