Your ATC's are so beautiful! The colors are brilliant. BUT I REALLY LOVE your assemblages. My favorite is the bird. Just wonderful work. AND your journal pages are fantastic. I love all the elements, they really draw you in with all the layers and textures.
Oh, I love this ATC, Gaby! It brings up happy memories of my grandmother. She wasn't an artist, but loved color and creative things. She had murals painted on her walls and she had a ceramic sink in the bathroom that had frogs and water lilies painted all over it. She had the muralist continue the theme throughout the room. It was like being part of the pond life! Thanks for always adding beauty and joy to my life! Hugs!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
35 Kommentare:
oo gaby! i love frogs! this is a wonderful card, full of spring colors! beautiful!
Beautiful work, as ever x
The fron and the lilies are just soooo wonderful. I love him.
Of course, I meant FROG - fingers are not working too well today - and neither is my editing.
Was für eine Farbexplosion, klasse!
What a beautiful piece.
This is beautiful...I love it!
What a beautiful atc. I want to crawl right in there and enjoy the beauty!!!!!!!! RIBBIT! :))
Great job Gaby!
Hugs,Patti
Love your frog ATC Gaby! The colors are very springy and serene.
Gorgeous! Love!
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
Tonya
Beautiful! Those flowers are stunning! The whole card is gorgeous!
Gorgeous!
I know I say it every time, but this is gorgeous!!!! Beautiful colours and I loooove the waterlillies.
Jacky xox
Everything you do inspires me!! Tell me about your backgrounds---I love them!
-shari
xoxox
Gabi deine ATC's sind wieder só grosse Klasse!!! Ich liebe sie! Schöne Hintergründe voller Farben und deine Fantasie ist "amazing"!
soooo schön krachfarbig!!
Cute ATC! The frogs are hopping in my pond her in US.
thank you for your visit and your comment on my blog...
this ATC is very beautiful
great atc Gaby!! what a beautiful colors!!!
krachfarbig ist richtige ausdrück :-)
wunderschön,Gaby!
xo
Sanja
Hello,
I am Maria Clara from Spain.
Today I have discovered your blog, is precious!!!!!
I would like to do an swap of atcs, you want?
My blog is: www.lacasademadera.over-blog.com
Regards.
Gorgeous colors again and those pink flowers are awesome!
Frogs are such fascinating creatures. I can hear them in the pond singing as I write this. Love the colors in this piece!!
Have a great day Gaby!!
Loving this and very much attracted by the colors used!
Loving this and very much attracted by the colors used!
Beautiful nature ATC Gaby, your work is always so special :)
Your ATC's are so beautiful! The colors are brilliant. BUT I REALLY LOVE your assemblages. My favorite is
the bird. Just wonderful work.
AND your journal pages are fantastic.
I love all the elements, they really
draw you in with all the layers and textures.
Supi Gabi, ja mich gibt es auch noch grins, meld dich doch mal wieder ;-))
This is so beautiful, Gaby! Love the background layer.
Isn't it fun making ATCs? I miss that. I'll have to try again.
Oh, I love this ATC, Gaby! It brings up happy memories of my grandmother. She wasn't an artist, but loved color and creative things. She had murals painted on her walls and she had a ceramic sink in the bathroom that had frogs and water lilies painted all over it. She had the muralist continue the theme throughout the room. It was like being part of the pond life! Thanks for always adding beauty and joy to my life!
Hugs!
those flowers are just GORGEOUS! i applaud you!
how beautiful, Gaby!
Brilliant colours, wonderful ATC !
Mensch Gabi, der Frosch/das ATC ist der absolute Oberhammer.GENIAL.Es lebt von den Kontrasten, die Du äußerst geschickt eingesetzt hast.
Wow, absolutely beautiful.
and thankyou for stopping by.
xxxx margaret xxxx
Kommentar veröffentlichen