.

.
.

Freitag, 10. April 2009

Happy Easter


Thank you all for your continued support and friendships. I really enjoy reading your supportive comments and taking the time to visit my Blog. Spring is in the air! Hope you are all enjoying this weekend.

Happy Easter!

26 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy Easter to you too Gaby :) I lover Mr Bunny in the nest, and I love your Owl atc too, great texture on it, always such wonderful work you do :)

Gretz hat gesagt…

Love the Easter Bunny Gaby!

Viola hat gesagt…

Wünsche Dir auch ein wunderschönes und sonniges Osterfest, Gaby! Liebe Grüße! :o)

*jean* hat gesagt…

wonderful card, gaby!!! happy easter to you as well!!

jean

Diane hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, this is sooo cute! Happy Easter to you also, Gaby! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Diane

Sanja hat gesagt…

wünsche dir und deine familie ein wunderschönes Oster fest!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Happy Easter dear Gaby
Jen

Janny hat gesagt…

Beautiful ATC's happy Easter to you also;o)

Celeste hat gesagt…

Wonderfully cheery Easter ATC Gaby.

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

Oh, it's easy to leave nice words here because everything you make is so very lovely. As are these last two pieces since I last visited. You are so talented.

Have a wonderful weekend!
marsha

ute hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby, wünsche dir und deiner Familie auch ein schönes Osterfest
liebe Grüße ute
deine karte gefällt mir sehr

johanna hat gesagt…

schöne osterkarte! dir und deiner familie auch ein frohes osterfest - das wetter passt ja super!

Femmy hat gesagt…

love it!! beautiful colors!!
happy easter!

Robin hat gesagt…

Happy Easter to you too Gaby! Also thanks for your continued support and visits/comments on my blog:) Love your bunny in the nest!!

(((HUGS)))
Robin

mary schweitzer hat gesagt…

This is adorable. Happy Easter!
Mary

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

Adorable Gaby! I love the bunny in the nest! Happy Easter!
xoxo,
Kristin

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Love the background.

david santos hat gesagt…

Very cool!

Happy Easter!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Happy Easter to you too Gaby... love this gorgeous bunny in a nest!

Jacky xox

Anni Jones Photography hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby Bee,
Thank You for the Happy Easter note that you wrote.....I love your art work :) Anni

Jocelyne hat gesagt…

Happy Easter Gaby ! Your Bunny is so lovely !

Shirley Ende-Saxe hat gesagt…

Very sweet bunny, and for the season it doesn't look at all odd in the nest! I'm enjoying your work!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

This little bunny is SO lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog! It's the first time I've been here and will come back to see what you've been up to! Hugs, Terri

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Happy, Hip Hoppy Easter to you, Gaby!
Perfect Easter ATC, Gaby-style!
Beautiful!!

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is a beautiful card, as is the owl ATC. Your backgrounds and collage techniques are fabulous.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter as well !!
:-)
Shelly

lamouette hat gesagt…

Wonderful colors as usual ! So fab !!!