Beautiful piece of work. The colours and background are fabulous and the use of the rusty wire just adds that perfect texture. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments. I do so appreciate your support. Have a great Easter x
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
15 Kommentare:
Oh I love your owl !!!!! Beautiful and the rusty wire is a wonderful touch.
Marilyn will love it!
Love this very cool ATC. The textures are just beautiful!
Hi Gaby! This is another beautiful ATC. The colors, textures and content are just fabulous!!
Take Care - Robin
Beautiful piece of work. The colours and background are fabulous and the use of the rusty wire just adds that perfect texture.
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments. I do so appreciate your support. Have a great Easter x
Oh this is gorgeous !
beautiful background.
This is definitely gorgeous !!
Wow Love it!!! Great colors!!
wuuuuu....nderschön :-)))
wunderschön, sowohl der hintergrund als auch die rostigen zutaten...
i love this ATC...and I LOVE your artwork !!!
Wow. I love this!
UUHHH this is lovely.
I love Bob marley too ; ) : )
This is beautiful.
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
Tonya
Thanks Gaby for the comments on my page. I am just starting out so all commnets are thrilling to me.
I love this owl ATC! Wonderful ATC!
Love the owl! Your background is awesome.
Kommentar veröffentlichen